Why can't F2P have...?

Forum_User

Acheivment capes for f2p PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pray:

Get members.

But there is no such a thing as acheivment cape in members.

I honestly don't understand why (some) free players whine about skillcapes being P2P only. Of course, it sucks that you can 'show off' your skill mastery obtained through hours of training, but hell.

It's only a virtual cape that makes idiots follow you commanding you to "do cape" and asking how long it took to get 99.

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

Acheivment capes for f2p PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pray:

Get members.

But there is no such a thing as acheivment cape in members.

I honestly don't understand why (some) free players whine about skillcapes being P2P only. Of course, it sucks that you can 'show off' your skill mastery obtained through hours of training, but hell.

It's only a virtual cape that makes idiots follow you commanding you to "do cape" and asking how long it took to get 99.

Exactly. Be grateful Jagex ignored the masses.

You might actually want to get a 99 before you complain about these things.

But I think F2P skillcapes are the most viable transition for P2P - F2P atm. It's one of the better ones, but I'm not saying that they SHOULD get them.

It's only a virtual cape

Irrelevant, everythings virtual in this game. Thats not to say its worthless though because we all seem to want these items.

that makes idiots follow you commanding you to "do cape" and asking how long it took to get 99.

Also irrelevant, this could apply to any high priced gear.

"How long it take to get money fer santa hat"

O.O

Thanks to e-mail registering update, free play has 10 extra bank spaces.

Problem with bank is now officially solved.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

For the time being. Although it wasn't really a big issue before this update. It was easily manageable.

Not quite, before that I always ran out of space because I was doing mining,smithing,fishing,and cooking all at the same time. 78 spaces is still too little for f2p skillers if they skill multiple skills.

if you give them your email will you get lots of emails from them. cba to give them it if they wont leave me alone

i find i have more then enough room for all skills with the 68 spaces. and i can fit junk like tinderboxes, fishing poles, hammers and still have room for everything i need

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

if you give them your email will you get lots of emails from them. cba to give them it if they wont leave me alone

i find i have more then enough room for all skills with the 68 spaces. and i can fit junk like tinderboxes, fishing poles, hammers and still have room for everything i need

I registered and didn't get a SINGLE mail from Jagex (apart from the confirmation one), so it's all good.

Registering is really worth the 10 extra bank spaces. ;)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

yeh im not running out of room yet but 10 more wont hurt

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

For the time being. Although it wasn't really a big issue before this update. It was easily manageable.

Not quite, before that I always ran out of space because I was doing mining,smithing,fishing,and cooking all at the same time. 78 spaces is still too little for f2p skillers if they skill multiple skills.

I always have a few spots open, even when doing multiple skills. Like I said, it IS easily manageable (it just takes some sacrifices). And if you can't fit everything into 78 spaces, you should rethink some of your items. Those few spots are for when I get my mime costume back, though.

I always have a few spots open, even when doing multiple skills. Like I said, it IS easily manageable (it just takes some sacrifices). And if you can't fit everything into 78 spaces, you should rethink some of your items. Those few spots are for when I get my mime costume back, though.

It most certainly is. I've played F2P long enough to know that 68 was definitely doable and you just had to put every item you had under scrutiny. My (outdated but still relevant) banking guide goes over a lot of the things you can do to save spaces. I managed to have 3-8 free slots at any given time as a pure F2P member while still being in the mid 60s and 70s in most skills and having necessary and convenient items.

10 spaces certainly does help though. It removes the necessity of some of my bank saving tricks, like item setting.

you could always make a new e-mail so the one you use doesnt get it

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Personally the main thing F2p should have is also access to their capes of achievement. i mean why not, they can still get to 99... now the quest one won;t be possible and of course all members skills, but hey, guy manages 99 str or attack of def in f2p and thats amazing, cause it's a lot harder in f2p then in p2p lol.

i stilll think that f2p should have atleast a boss or two and the skilll capes

It was their choice to train them in F2P. If they want the capes, they pay. That is why Jagex keeps them P2P. By the time someone reaches 99, they are a loyal player. If Jagex can suck them into P2P, then there is $5 every month.

lukemilad555.png

lukemilad555.png

^^ughh... mining takes forever^^

Ive been talking to members when I get the chance and only one of maybe 50 (I know that isnt exactly a huge base, but they couldn't recall others using them as well) uses a spear made of the seven traditional metals. That said, why not give F2P spears? its something members dont use, and would throw a bone to the F2Pers in need of new stuff.

Plus my guy owns while weilding a spear for some reason :P

mbtz.jpg

Do keep a level head my friend,

in times when Danger rears its head

Against excessive joy defend,

O, my comrade doomed to die.

Arigorn_380.png

ἢ τὰν ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς

Ive been talking to members when I get the chance and only one of maybe 50 (I know that isnt exactly a huge base, but they couldn't recall others using them as well) uses a spear made of the seven traditional metals. That said, why not give F2P spears? its something members dont use, and would throw a bone to the F2Pers in need of new stuff.

Plus my guy owns while weilding a spear for some reason :P

Yea, no one uses rune spears... Or rune javelins for that matter...

Come to think of it, the only commonly used rune weapon is knives and crossbow.

O.O

Exactly my point, I bet if Jagex didn't tell anyone, and just made spears and javelins available to F2Pers, none of the members would notice for one month at least.

mbtz.jpg

Arigorn_380.png

ἢ τὰν ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς

Exactly my point, I bet if Jagex didn't tell anyone, and just made spears and javelins available to F2Pers, none of the members would notice for one month at least.

There is a good reason why they won't notice it...

Wanna bet that someone would still rant about it?

I think it would be okay to give them to the f2p. Maybe that would make the rune javelin drops more worthwhile to pick.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

I think it would be okay to give them to the f2p. Maybe that would make the rune javelin drops more worthwhile to pick.

Members would only be happy to see them go because they are useless..

For the most part, but theres a minority of players whose stats let them own face via spear (if the option was available).

mbtz.jpg

Arigorn_380.png

ἢ τὰν ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς

Members would only be happy to see them go because they are useless..

I can guarantee you that, while some members would be fine with it, a lot of them would rant. Useless or not, they feel F2P shouldn't get them. And at this moment, I tend to agree.

Oh yea.

Apparently every little f2p update is a major injustice and is totally gonna make half the P2p players unsubscribe because it makes f2p too appea...

... Oh wait, it makes no difference.

O.O