01-Feb-2011 - Return of the Wilderness

Dexek

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if anyone else has seen this glitch, but if someone drops something on the ground then it immeadiatly goes to the ground. I picked up some guys d scimmy a rune plate. Either that or when someone dies everyone can pick up there stuff. Very odd.

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

Not sure if anyone else has seen this glitch, but if someone drops something on the ground then it immeadiatly goes to the ground. I picked up some guys d scimmy a rune plate. Either that or when someone dies everyone can pick up there stuff. Very odd.

instant drop is deliberate i think

So if someone drops something in the wilderness it immediately goes to the ground? I wasn't even attacking this guy (he was a level 90 odd), all of sudden his stuff appears beneath him, so I run over and grab what I can :S

Goldenjkered.png

So if someone drops something in the wilderness it immediately goes to the ground? I wasn't even attacking this guy (he was a level 90 odd), all of sudden his stuff appears beneath him, so I run over and grab what I can :S

Yes, it's to stop people dropping stuff to prevent other people from getting the drop when they die.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

I think its not just wildy but everywhere, ill plop a rune full down in edge bank and see what happens

edit; looks like wildy only, either that or nobody likes free rune full helms

Edited by jonni

I think its not just wildy but everywhere, ill plop a rune full down in edge bank and see what happens

I see, well I suppose it makes sense, just means that someone can stop who they are fighting from getting the drop.

Goldenjkered.png

I see, well I suppose it makes sense, just means that someone can stop who they are fighting from getting the drop.

also means you can distract people by dropping stuff around