01-Feb-2011 - Return of the Wilderness

Dexek

Can anyone confirm if World 2 Fally Park is back? Was my favourite place in runescape before free trade was taken away.

Seems so, yes :thumbup:

I wonder why though...

Cuz you can sell and buy pretty much anything for any price at the GE...

You're going to stand around screaming on one world in a small section of a city for a trade partner (to get the exchange done with), while you could just put the offer in the GE and go do whatever... If your supposed trade partner is just as smart as you are and also goes to the GE for the opposite end of the exchange, then Fally w2 is absolutely obsolete...

People enjoy trading there so it is not obsolete.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And all the practical people are going to be using the GE. So enjoy your nostalgia while it lasts, because I doubt it will last long.

Nostalgia? No Im making 3m per dragon claw. Buy from the newbs cheap at ge and sell at falador.

VERY annoying dungeoneering bug this update. When you drop certain items, no one else can see them.

The Group Gatestone and Toolkits of two of such items....

And all the practical people are going to be using the GE. So enjoy your nostalgia while it lasts, because I doubt it will last long.

Nostalgia? No Im making 3m per dragon claw. Buy from the newbs cheap at ge and sell at falador.

And there's ANOTHER reason people will be using the GE - avoiding people trying to make a quick buck like you are. You're not helping yourself here.

a70c7.png

And there's ANOTHER reason people will be using the GE - avoiding people trying to make a quick buck like you are. You're not helping yourself here.

Actually yes I am helping myself by making profit. :thumbup:

He meant helping your own argument...

Stop acting stupid... You're not...

You're like a person walking on a pedestrian crossing that only walks on the black bits... I'm pretty sure you can see the white bits, but you avoid it... Just like you avoid having a real argument/admit you're wrng about fally w2...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Well person to person trading can come in useful now if you have all your G.E boxes full.

Toad, you had better spread the wealth around, did anybody ever tell you who suggested you for your staff position? :rolleyes:

I'm going to give F2P pking a go just because I have the money to spend, but remembering where to buy rune gear is a pain. I can't remember where to get helmets.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

yeah lets compare rs to real life now

and i am not wrong about world 2 fally. there are people trading there.

It's called nostalgia. We'll see how many people are there in a month.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

efioqfb9h01fn box staked someone after 5 arena full messages he puts on unicorn (oops) I hit him for around 1.7K LP he hits me for around.. well 990 ;) lost 300m, win 400 its always nice :P (not the same guy who put familiars on I won this against)

400ms.png

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

The reason why openGL doesn't work correctly with some people is because they have updated openGL to fix the mini-map bug on Apple computers (mac), finaly, was getting time after 3 months or so.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

He meant helping your own argument...

Stop acting stupid... You're not...

You're like a person walking on a pedestrian crossing that only walks on the black bits... I'm pretty sure you can see the white bits, but you avoid it... Just like you avoid having a real argument/admit you're wrng about fally w2...

For rares its probally quicker to trade in person, at least until the prices stop fluctuating so much, because you'll actually see what people are selling at. The Ge doesn't give any indication of how much the items are on there for does it?? its nicer aswell and you make money doing it. I want to see rare merching returned properlly. Personally I think that items over 20m per shouldn't be sold on the GE!

Can anyone confirm if World 2 Fally Park is back? Was my favourite place in runescape before free trade was taken away.

I wonder why though...

You're going to stand around screaming on one world in a small section of a city for a trade partner (to get the exchange done with), while you could just put the offer in the GE and go do whatever... If your supposed trade partner is just as smart as you are and also goes to the GE for the opposite end of the exchange, then Fally w2 is absolutely obsolete...

Too bad people are [developmentally delayed]ed and think thatFally W2 is here to stay.

S2buxtG.png

I wonder why though...

Too bad people are [developmentally delayed]ed and think thatFally W2 is here to stay.

Lol why dont you just let people enjoy the update, no reason to sit here YOU GUYS ARE SO STUPID I AM MORE KNOWLEDGEABLE THIS WILL FAIL DONT HAVE FUN!!

Sig

how good is sol spec in a dds stake?

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

mmk. i read alot about it being better but it was all mathy talk and i didnt understand much

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?