• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mod Easty

Jagex Mod

01-Feb-2011 15:42:54

Hey all,

We will be rebooting all servers in approximately 30 minutes to fix a bug with players disconnecting whilst typing into a prompt, and enabling the High-risk Wilderness worlds.

Mod Easty

Just an expected System Update. Nothing major.

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

I wonder if this would be such a big deal if Jagex had better implemented the changes in the first place. One can only wonder.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

The "back" button when you try and fail to get in a full world isn't working for me

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

I took 200k into a F2P world and gave out 25k to 8 different people. It feels great to be able to do that, most of them probably were never able to experience free trade. I feel like god damn Santa Claus. :thumbsup:

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Hehe, lots of people who aren't very good at getting first hit are duelling right now.

Not getting into big stakes while there are still glitches, but might eventually. Everyone seems to be doing the sol thing now, so there's no advantage there.

Another interesting thing I saw was the use of an EEE spec at the beginning of the duel instead of vls/dds/sol, but it didn't seem to work quite as well.

VERY annoying dungeoneering bug this update. When you drop certain items, no one else can see them.

The Group Gatestone and Toolkits of two of such items....

mmm is slowing down duns alot, might aswell skill untill they get it fixed :/

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

Dyslexia lvl 99, Youtube:3D RS, My 3D on Tif, My Runetrack, My Tif Profile

Was pvp armour always lvl 20?

There is 2 versions, corrupt and non, corrupt lasting shorter and only requiring 20 defence, where as the latter requires 78 defence.

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

He is showing the rev dungeon man the picture explains itself.... btw those revs are bs tough in f2p. If you dont got a party they team up so well and then pjers usually come. Also they heal so damn fast. It feels like it would be a great place to go with a nice pking clan or a clan that wants to kill for good items/ pk a random pjer. Time to join a runescape clan lol

Link2fast.png

mybbsig.png

So, I was in the Forinthry Dungeon watching this guy kill some revenants. Then, after about a second he dissapeared because all of these people:

[hide=Rushed him. (Large image)]watphlebotomist.png[/hide]

Yes, all of those people killed one guy. In less then a second.

...and then they started attacking each other.

But in about 5 seconds, they all left (after they called me a "Loot Picjer" and killed me :V)

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png