01-Feb-2011 - Return of the Wilderness

Dexek

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem people who said I would never get a duel?

[hide]

40miltstake.gif

[/hide]

Where did the ranger boots, 3 whips, and extra 17mil come from in your inv when the loot screen showed up?

and grats on the duel

doogsidoof.png

Owner of a Quest cape since 9/11/08

tipit_grid2.png

It's not about the other people, its about shooting cute furry things that explode.

Enjoy while it lasts fishy. Right now a lot of inexperienced stakers are staking

Yeah, in a real duel, you would never see anyone using anything but the best, and allowing options that they aren't sure about. I haven't seen very many fair fights in the ones he has posted, probably because he has lost all of the ones in which the opponent wasn't a complete [insert very bad word here].

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

No im just not stupid so only take the stakes I can 90%-100% win :thumbup:

Lost around 80mil total out of 400m+ won

I'm sorry to question your logic, but i really haven't heard of people taking stakes they know they can't win. Why not just give them the money?

And really, i don't think anyone thinks you are stupid, but rather that there are questions about your method of staking being reproducible in the coming weeks/months. Right now, most people there are stupid and don't know what they are doing, but that will all change into where there are very few new people, and everyone already knows your shady tactics/how to counter them.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I'll go around the portals once the wildy is a bit more empty. :thumbup:

Anyone tried the beacon network? I thought Jagex mentioned it would have improved rewards but I haven't heard of any.

Hi there,

The original quote from the FAQ was;

Post quest rewards like the beacon network and spirit of summer portals will remain in the wilderness, with some gaining extra rewards to compensate for the extra risk. Players who already have the original reward can return to collect the bonus we have added.

Note that it only said "some" of the post-quest features would get new rewards. The portals for the Spirit of Summer quests have been given additional XP.

The developers do intend to add some additional rewards/upgrade existing rewards for the Beacon Network but not at the very moment.

~ MMH ~

[qfc]15-16-771-62271778[/qfc]

What I don't understand why they would specifically mention the Beakon Network if it wasn't planned to be added day one.

Probably sounded empty with "Post quest rewards like spirit of summer portals will remain..."

1yrb49.jpg

There are a lot of noobs there atm, I was managing to win over 75% of my stakes (as a maxed player) yesterday, simply because people don't know how to get first hit.

How do you actually? :P

spam clicking them works for me :P

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Lol @ people who were scared, I've done 2 hard clues wasn't attacked once, found a penguin and surprisingly enough 2 clans weren't camped around it just waiting to pk my salmon!!! I'm now using my agility brawlers, slightly afking with NO Pkers showing up.

Oh and just got 77 agility :thumbsup:

There are a lot of noobs there atm, I was managing to win over 75% of my stakes (as a maxed player) yesterday, simply because people don't know how to get first hit.

You click right as it says 1 - spam clicking works too. :P

Really not hard, but funny how many people went into a fairly big stake with me yesterday and failed to do that.

Really not hard, but funny how many people went into a fairly big stake with me yesterday and failed to do that.

What if you both do that =]

What?

m_theory11.png

What if you both do that =]

Then you're both hitting at the same time, which, really, is what should happen all of the time.