How would you live differently?

blaah

Many people have big dreams and aspirations in life, but a lot of people can't acheive their goals. People say they want a fresh start, but how would it work? Would you start again and make different choices? Or would you simply disappear from where you are now and start somewhere else, no strings attached (good movie unless with parents, first date, or third wheel on a first date)?

I wouldn't go back and apply all I know now. I'd let go of everything and start fresh somewhere new and just do things differently. Here are some things I'd like to do with my fresh life:

1. Be beautiful. I'd be something worth staring at for good reasons and I'd make people envious of my fortunate supernatural looks.

2. Be older and have some things done. I'd skip a few years ahead, have a degree and good job and money and a valid ID showing an age that allowed me to live more.

3. Date a lot. By a lot, I mean tons of guys, somewhere to be every night, someone to buy me whatever I want even though I'd make more dough than him, a guy for dinner, a guy for lunch, a guy for movies, a guy to pick me up from the bar and not take advantage of me, a guy to stalk me and come take advantage of me as long as he'd cook breakfast. I'd have every man necessary for a full exciting life.

4. Not have a family. Nobody would worry too much or nag or require me to call. And I wouldn't ever have to bring a guy to meet the family, because that would waste time and could get messy.

5. Kill people. Dexter is the greatest show to air on television - I have learned what to do when killing people and how to hide it from the police. I've also learned how to live multiple lives and not be affected by emotion from Dexter. Also, I've learned what not to do when killing people from many episodes of Law and Order [sVU, CI included], Bones, Cold Case, CSI (Las Vegas only, the other ones suck), and the Saw movies. But maybe I'd apply some of the torture methods of Saw and clean it up like Dexter.

6. Be invisible. This would help with the killing deal, men, and whenever I need more cash to support my substance abuse habits.

7. Eat. A lot. Whatever I wanted, when I wanted, and not gain any weight.

8. Gym. I'd have amazing stamina and an amazing body already, but I'd go to the gym anyway.

9. Tan. I'd live near a beach, and when traveling, I could just fake tan.

10. Laundry. I'd have a ton of clothing for all the events I'd attend, a multitude of outfits for every occasion.

11. Get in a fight with one of the Jersey Shore girls. I'd prefer Sam, since she's the fakest one of the bunch. I can see it now: Jwoww laughing it up, Snooki and Deena looking concerned, MVP all making ridiculous schoolgirl-like "I can't believe this is really happening" faces, and Ronnie breaking it up, scolding Sammi for being a [bleep], dumping her, and sleeping with me. It'd happen.

12. Live in a big city. I'd travel whenever my mood would change anyway, but home base would be somewhere I could disappear (even though I'd be invisible anyway).

13. Have an iPhone. And I wouldn't use it like I'm using my iPod touch right now for my typing, because it's a stupid idea to type significant amounts of text with a handheld device. I'd type with my mind.

14. Roundhouse kick Chuck Norris. Nuff said.

15. Join the Smosh crew. I can make random lists perfectly well, and I proofread and avoid typos. Boom.

16. Become a YouTube superstar. I'd beat tween singing sensations and hilarious random partnerships and weird voice manipulators.

17. Take my kitten Carlos with me. Carlos is the one who only understands me - err, the only one who understands me. See, he'd get that. And he's Mexican, named after a character from The Hangover (quite possibly the most hilarious movie of the last year and beyond), orange, and has big balls. No, seriously, he does. It's weird.

18. Party with Ke$ha. Glitter, glow in the dark, autotune, my guilty pleasure is Ke$ha with all of her insanity. Really, we all wish we could have her life and get away with it.

19. Get laser hair removal for everyone who thinks hair is gross and shaving wastes time that could otherwise be spent doing more important things.

20. Tell everyone I know all the things I want to tell them through their dreams. Since I'd be gone, they wouldn't be able to do anything about any of it anyway, except change their lives and be better like I want them to be.

I'm anything but brief. But what would you do?

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

You seem like your trying really hard to please everyone else.

"I'd make people envious of my fortunate supernatural looks."

"Become a YouTube superstar. I'd beat tween singing sensations and hilarious random partnerships and weird voice manipulators."

"19. Get laser hair removal for everyone who thinks hair is gross and shaving wastes time that could otherwise be spent doing more important things."

lampost_sig_stark.png

Why do you want to kill people?

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I'd love to rewrite my childhood (basically between 5 and 18), because it, as a certain Canadian friend would say, 'sucked ass'. It'd mostly involve having far more confidence. Also, if I could rewrite other things during that time, I'd make every reality and celebrity TV show, magazine and any other kind of media of a similar vein be total flops. If you want to be famous, fine, but you should deserve out of your own hard work, and people deserve to keep private affairs private when it is of no importance to the rest of the world. The world would thank me if they could remember it.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Lol...I'd revive michael jackson from the dead, then use'm to scare the locals. Oh, and I'd reinvent scientology to the point of me being the ruler of all of the people who believe it...'Tom cruise, I order you to star in a good movie'.

div>

Well, if I were being serious, I'd probably take back a couple actions from when I was 12 that haunt me and not lie the way I do now. But this list, I'd play around with people a lot. I'd be nice to some, as stated that I want to please people - I am a pleaser. The ones that make me fake would be for the sake of attention, probably making up for my current deficit of attention from others. Killing people would relieve my anger I have now, much of which is towards myself. Telling people anything I wanted to in dreams would make up for my lack of courage now to tell the people I love the truth.

But hey, it was a pretty random list I came up with, analyzing it will just tell what my subconscious was trying to get out :)

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Lol @zoe: you chauvanistic beotch. Why is it all about scoring with you women, I mean c'mon, sometimes men want more in a relationship than just being used for their parts. It'd be like if men only liked women for their tatas. (Checks the stats for amount of playboy mags sold over the past year).....nvmnd. (Ps: I was being sarcastic...and zoe, you're going in the charlie's angels side of my friends list)...

div>

Not do 3 or 4 things that I really didn't think through, maybe try a little harder in school, and ask out my girlfriend much sooner.

Honestly, I'm not even sure I'd go back and fix those mistakes. I learned a lot from them and they've made me into a better person. Sure, if I could keep what I learned there are probably two of them I would get rid of just because of how they still effect me. The second time around putting in more effort into school wouldn't happen, but it's something I wish I had done. I stand by the girlfriend decision though.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I definitely went "wat" at some of the ones in the OP. Especially because many of those things could be done right now, you wouldn't have to go back and redo things. So why think about "I wish I could go back and do this" when you could go ahead and do it now?

I don't think I would do anything differently. Yes I have made some mistakes but those mistakes serve as guides for my future decisions. So in a sense, I need them to be the person I am and aspire to continue to be.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Well if you went back and fixed those mistakes wouldn't you have knowledge of the mistake and thus already know the lesson?

So really you're just experience another, better life from the things you already learned.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Man sometimes you think back and imagine all the moves you could have learned if you waited to evolve. But know what?

YOU GOTTA JUST LIVE IN THE MOMENT.

Precisely.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

-Gives TM29 to prematurely evolved Pokémon-

You read my mind there.

Is TM29 protect?

Anyway.... I would do a few things differently. I would probably kill a few people that have been bothering me just like the OP said, all of those shows have taught us how to do it.

i'm the best person i've ever been in my life up to this point so far

i cant wait to find out how much better i am in 10 years

;)

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Prevent a couple of bad things that happened when I was a child.

Or at least that was the first thing that came into my head, but I guess I wouldn't change that either. Nothing. My life really has risen above and beyond those things. And I'm happy as a result. :)

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

I wouldn't.

It's always desirable; wanting to go back to change it all. But in reality, it really won't result in anything all too different. Sure you may end up in a better position than you are now, or you can at least think you are, but it's mistakes that allow us to learn. Without learning, we don't become better people. I am positive almost every person here have made mistakes that make them facepalm just looking at them in the past. The good thing about life is that there's a lot of things that can be reversed or fixed with time. Others cannot, but you have to adapt around it to live a full life, to appreciate things the way they are, even if they are imperfect. These mistakes tend to be more noticeable and more prevelant in younger years, but as I said, those are the building blocks for becoming a better person or in other words, improving your character.

j0xPu5R.png

Play with time in order to win the lottery. Alternately, you could go back in time and kill Hitler, but due to Hitler's Time Travel Exemption Act, it almost seems impossible.

Oh, you mean what I'd change in my life. Erm, guarantee that Bush never gets a second term in office. And be certain that I invest heavily in Google and Apple stocks.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.