Non-Valentines...

Sy_Accursed

I never minded it when I was single. It was just a day of the year. Granted I've always been a guy who didn't care about being single and in some ways it was by choice.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I'm actually looking forward to being single this year for it. First solo V-Day in 4 years. YEAHHHHH

I'll likely drink myself to oblivion and try to hook up with someone random.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

When the hell is valentines? And why is it so early in the year? I just started a film & visual effects course and don't even know anyone yet.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

If you feel down/pissed off around Valentines Day, just accept the things you cannot change. Letting it go really helps. So I'm chillin', saying "Good for you" to friends and such with a special someone, not letting it bother me because I accept the fact I'm not a ladies man.

Now what's up with the hate on holidays? It's nice having a day for something. Don't overfill the calendar with them, but let loose a little.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I'm pretty sure Talk Like A Pirate Day is celebrated and loved more by the UK public than Valentine's Day. And that's really a good thing. Who needs love when you have pirates? Yarr!

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I don't care about Valentines Day.

That doesn't mean to say that I wouldn't celebrate it at least once if I had a boyfriend.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Only thing I hate about it is the people with dates that look down on those without, and those without acting so moody.

Most amusing part is the amount of babies in Novembericon_thumbsu.gif

Most amusing part is the amount of babies in Novembericon_thumbsu.gif

Ah yes working in a supermarket store.

New years day and day after valentines you get a steady stream of rough looking girls buying aspirin and pregnancy test

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I'm going to be taking my girlfriend out for dinner on the weekend just before valentines day.

It isn't a drag, or a pain. She doesn't expect anything big. I don't really understand why so many people in this thread are completely opposed to the idea of getting some time alone with their significant other. Seems to me like you shouldn't be in a relationship with a person if going out with them is something you don't look forward to.

It's only depressing as you make it :thumbup: Take yourself out to dinner for a big, juicy steak and then come home, watch your favourite shows with a 6 pack. Give yourself some lovin' :lol:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Remember those rotten, expired flowers last year?

Well this year don't worry! Buy flowers from <blahblah.com> and we'll ship it on Valentines Day with

FRESHNESS GUARANTEE

That's right! Fresh flowers delivered on the 14th, for 19.99!

Plus we'll add a bonus glass vase for free! (lol?)

That's a dozen fresh flowers, delivery date, and a FREE vase for 19.99!

Call now! (desperate men)

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Valentines day is a pretty stupid event, its one of those holidays that just DON'T need to be celebrated and that are just not taken seriously. I wouldn't go so far to actually be active against it but it seems a good time for a laugh.

(I'm sending twenty valentines cards to myself)

qTLQRuS.png

This is the first year I'll not be single but sending flowers could be a potentially bad idea. Only one thing to do: not do anything :thumbup:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Same as apparently many people in this thread, in that this is the first year I will not be single. But, also the same as many people, we aren't doing anything special. She's almost anti-Valentine's day, so I think we'll just be going out for a meal at a casual diner, some day close to (but not on) Valentine's day.

In previous years, I've expressed my affection to my close female friends by giving them a card/candy, just to let them know I appreciate them (strangely enough, none of them have ever been taken on Valentine's day either, and are all fairly anti-Valentine's day. Though one of them is now my girlfriend, so, you know. :D )

Flyingjj.png

Doesn't bother me anymore really. I used to care about it, but then I realized it's just another one of those overblown holidays.

Just worry about what you have, not what you don't have. You will find someone in the future, and if you're still young, think of all the time you have ahead of you.

j0xPu5R.png