TET Slave Auction 2010! (in 2011!)

SupaDavis

Forum name: Howlin0001

Ingame name: Howlin1

Slave you wish to bid for: Odie

Your bid: 1m cash and 1k cabbage

Picture of the cashpile/items, with your name clearly visible in the chatbox and the cashpile examine also visible (NEEDED):

e.jpg

howlin1eeveesig.png

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forum name: Honest1

Ingame name: Honest1

Slave you wish to bid for: Gandorf

Your bid: 500k

Picture of the cashpile/items, with your name clearly visible in the chatbox and the cashpile examine also visible (NEEDED): I don't feel like grabbing a screenshot, needless to say people know me so hopefully that'll be enough.

advent-children-cloud-honest1.jpg

99 Fishing 11/12/2006 790th fisher to 99

Former Tip.it Events team leader

Forum name: Nifflin

Ingame name: Nifflin

Slave you wish to bid for: Gandorf

Your bid: 500k and 555 thread

Picture of the cashpile/items, with your name clearly visible in the chatbox and the cashpile examine also visible (NEEDED): My previous screenshot should cover it.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Please post your bids in this topic. Bidding closes at 8:59:59pm GMT on Sunday 26th Feburary 2011. Bids after that will not be counted. You can only bid for one slave. You will then have to trade the money to an account the TET leaders (Mdeoxys, Supa_Davis and Omnitec) give you, and then the money will be used to make TET events more awesome!

This was pointed out to me. I'd like to keep toad.

C1Geq.png

Please post your bids in this topic. Bidding closes at 8:59:59pm GMT on Sunday 26th Feburary 2011. Bids after that will not be counted. You can only bid for one slave. You will then have to trade the money to an account the TET leaders (Mdeoxys, Supa_Davis and Omnitec) give you, and then the money will be used to make TET events more awesome!

This was pointed out to me. I'd like to keep toad.

Well, since that's the case, is it okay if I lower my bid on Den to 10m since there's no one else bidding on him?

I'm going to update the bids in a minute.

Everyone who wanted to lower their bids have been updated as well. :thumbup:

I'd like to inform you guys that from this point in time it wont be allowed to lower your bids any more, we feel that it is not fair to both the slaves and other people to lower your bids if no one else is bidding. To future bidders: please make sure that you are willing to pay what you offer before posting a bid. Sorry for the inconvenience.

~ The Leader Team

mdeosig.png

hytbanner2.png

Proud (retired) Tip.it Times Editor! Tip.it Times Archives TET event forum

I have a question, I'm going away for the 25th-28th i do have access to a computer but it wont be very good and i wont want to be on it at the time. This means i can still pay the amount i bid but could it be possible for my slave to hang out with me on a later date when I'm free?

I have a question, I'm going away for the 25th-28th i do have access to a computer but it wont be very good and i wont want to be on it at the time. This means i can still pay the amount i bid but could it be possible for my slave to hang out with me on a later date when I'm free?

That is no problem at all, it is up to you and your slave to pick out a date which suits the best for the both of you. :grin:

mdeosig.png

hytbanner2.png

Proud (retired) Tip.it Times Editor! Tip.it Times Archives TET event forum

That is no problem at all, it is up to you and your slave to pick out a date which suits the best for the both of you. :grin:

tyvm this puts many of my worries to rest

Since Gandorf is always the mod to discipline me on tif its time for payback >:]

Forum name: Knitewulf

Ingame name: Relics

Slave you wish to bid for: Gandorf61

Your bid:600k

Picture of the cashpile/items, with your name clearly visible in the chatbox and the cashpile examine also visible (NEEDED): i'll supply this tomorrow seeing as its late tonight. I have 600k though if ya know you wanna take my word for it >.<

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

Forum name: Guydabest

Ingame name: Guy The Best

Slave you wish to bid for: odie

Your bid: 1,337,337gp

Picture of the cashpile/items, with your name clearly visible in the chatbox and the cashpile examine also visible (NEEDED):

2dhb534.png

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Money will be future TET prize money

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Forum name: Ezkaton

Ingame name: Ezkaton

Slave you wish to bid for: Woodenfruit <3:

Your bid: 5,000,001 gold pieces.

witchybid.png

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Nooooo! I want Gandorf to be my boy toy!

Forum name: Nifflin

Ingame name: Nifflin

Slave you wish to bid for: Gandorf61

Your bid:600k and 555 thread

Again, my pervious screenshot should cover this bid.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.