lol how many of us actually still play RS?

terley

This is so unrelated... but LP has an amazing sig. *stares*

Which one? i got a random script?

Aww :| It's gone :o

The Lunatic Psychedelic one with crazy awesome colors :D

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GhostRanger
what i dont get is why all of you who dont play this "boring game" still hang in other parts then OT, if the game sucks so bad, then go elsewhere or stay in OT?

A lot of us have been apart of the TIF community for years and there are plenty of non-Runescape forums to talk on. Why leave a good community?

what i dont get is why all of you who dont play this "boring game" still hang in other parts then OT, if the game sucks so bad, then go elsewhere or stay in OT?

Pardon? We're only allowed english here!

Nah jk mate. I'm used to the people here and I don't wanna leave the community. Occasionally though, I go to General P2P to make fun of the people there and check up on RS updates :)

Because every once in a while there is actaully a decent thread posted in general or the other boards which is worth reading and posting in.

The boring game doesnt equal this forum, now does it?

sig2ho7.jpg

I occasionally play on my ranger, but rarely more than once a week...

Because every once in a while there is actaully a decent thread posted in general or the other boards which is worth reading and posting in.

Well my reply was mainly aimed at two people who i see post farily much in the "runescape related" boards, and yet they cant belive they played this game.

Thats what pissed me off a bit, You others i just love as much as any rser, seeing as you keep the forum alive doing your thing

A lot of us have been apart of the TIF community for years and there are plenty of non-Runescape forums to talk on. Why leave a good community?

That's why I'm still here!

Lost interest in Runescape a long time ago.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Guest GhostRanger

Well my reply was mainly aimed at two people who i see post farily much in the "runescape related" boards, and yet they cant belive they played this game.

Thats what pissed me off a bit, You others i just love as much as any rser, seeing as you keep the forum alive doing your thing

Eh...well a lot of us can't believe we ever played Runescape. Its such a boring game! But that shouldn't piss you off... we've been at TIF for a long time and there's no reason for us to leave. :P

I quit playing a long time ago... :shock: I can't believe I played it now that I look back on it. Runescape was such a boring game.

What are you guys talking about? It was so much fun :)

Maybe all of you are boring people >.>

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

It's been at least a year and a half since I played, I think. I really don't even remember the last time I logged in. :?

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

I still play. Harder to shake than heroin!

Huzzah :D

I log on once a week or so myself

LOL, i see you on a bit more then that... except latly.

I play almost every day, just gives me something to do when im not doing anything....

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Lol I love how people try to sound important, "retire" then come back...and again......and again.

Mr. "king" of lost city, isn't that what you did with your old thread in general stating that you have finally come back? :?

I still play it occationally, but I play a lot less than I used to. I just log on then and now to pick some cabs, ect. I just don't find it very appealing anymore.

Don't play it anymore.

Don't get me wrong though. I will not deny that I ever played it or have disbelief that I ever did, I just grew out of it. Madly clicking on things for pixelated glory was so last year for me.

The same could kind of be said for myself.

Except I think I've only not played for about 6 or 8 months.

I still read up on updates, and log on to see if my account is still intact, and I got on for Halloween/Christmas stuff, but I might not ever get back on to actually train the account.

Depends on how good POHs are, if they ever come out. Then maybe I'll get on for a month of members to see how they are (really was holding out for them, but I'm afraid POHs will end up being a year too late for me).

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

I quit about 6 or 7 months ago, it was pretty gradual though. It was pretty much 3 years to the month, starting May of 02' to about May 05'. It was pretty fun while it lasted, but there were so many things that I could've done that were 10 times more productive than playing that game. I mean, I got a little obsessed sometimes.

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

Lol I love how people try to sound important, "retire" then come back...and again......and again.

Or maybe, people just get busy with their life so they have to take a break every now and then. :?

The last few months, how many obnoxious posters did we get?

Your attempts at starting a fight go ignored, hijacking threads isn't my forte, nor is it why I'm here.

Again, I hate people that make attention threads about retiring, even though they will be back the next week...usually when you retire, you're gone, thats it. But they just keep coming back, expecting everyone to be thankful? Come on.....seriously.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

My name is Trapical, and I'v been RS free for 16 monthes now (ignoring the once a season log on to prevent deletion of the accoun :wink: )

Makes me wonder why I still use these boards and why don't I move onto a forum thats pure OffTopic :/ I guess I know to many people here...

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

Guest GhostRanger

Or maybe, people just get busy with their life so they have to take a break every now and then. :?

The last few months, how many obnoxious posters did we get?

Your attempts at starting a fight go ignored, hijacking threads isn't my forte, nor is it why I'm here.

Again, I hate people that make attention threads about retiring, even though they will be back the next week...usually when you retire, you're gone, thats it. But they just keep coming back, expecting everyone to be thankful? Come on.....seriously.

I agree that its irritating to see it happen so many times...but you did start the fight - not ShadowFax. :roll: