Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

Did you know: You can quickswitch your ring as you kill something, even if being attacked by something else.

The timing is a bit hard though

Learned this from watching smelly's vid, never knew it before. It is very useful for hexers, and also for mage/warriors a bit.

siggya.png

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you know: You can quickswitch your ring as you kill something, even if being attacked by something else.

Learned this from watching smelly's vid, never knew it before. It is very useful for hexers, and also for mage/warriors a bit.

It's soooooo hard to do this. I can't get the hang of it. <_<

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

WHAT

Must learn

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Yet another new keyer - Pure is MWA.

THREE IN THREE DAYS?!

I'm expecting a few more people to apply in the near future. Very happy with how many people are stepping up and keying lately. :thumbup:

When I really get back into Dging (after I get a few more 99s and some moar levelz), should be stepping up to the plate finally :P

codguy.png

Codguy.png

I would wager that over time and assuming every keyer has an accurate sheet, Tui and Andrew probably have the best averages.

I approve. :thumbup:

wanna fite@@

Nevar...

I wouldn't dare hit a girl ;)

*punches you in the nose*

???????????

*teletabs away*

siggya.png

I would wager that over time and assuming every keyer has an accurate sheet, Tui and Andrew probably have the best averages.

wanna fite@@

Nevar...

???????????

*teletabs away*

Ya know...Even though I can't hit a girl, I can still use Vengeance :-k

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

wanna fite@@

Nevar...

???????????

*teletabs away*

And teleblock.

wanna fite@@

Nevar...

???????????

*teletabs away*

And teleblock.

*Casts Vengeance*

*Casts Spellbook Swap*

*Casts Teleblock*

*Casts Spellbook Swap*

*Casts Entangle*

I CAUGHT A TUI, GET UNDER ME!

I nicknamed her "Tuuee" btw ;)

wanna fite@@

Nevar...

???????????

*teletabs away*

And teleblock.

*Casts Vengeance*

*Casts Spellbook Swap*

*Casts Teleblock*

*Casts Spellbook Swap*

*Casts Entangle*

making pyramid i see i shall help :D

wanna fite@@

Nevar...

???????????

*teletabs away*

And teleblock.

*Casts Vengeance*

*Casts Spellbook Swap*

*Casts Teleblock*

*Casts Spellbook Swap*

*Casts Entangle*

making pyramid i see i shall help :D

Needs moar layers!

Anyway, we need to Dg more, Z3. Floors with you, Smelly, and Grizzly were awesome...

20110503101858.png

keyer ragequitting, im never dging with him again, was abysmal, because he kept ordering everyone around and expecting everyone to bow down and do him.(ex him=DRAG GGS TO CRIM PENT DOOR. us=its 1 north of base.him=drag it anyway, i have keys to drop, you better have doors gated!)

He also threatened to kick me for 1: not suiciding soloing on boss :rolleyes: , and 2: making strong ranged pot for boss. horrible dg.

Btw, it shows who he is in the pic, he's the person who left, NOT OCT.

meamzed.png

20110503101858.png

keyer ragequitting, im never dging with him again, was abysmal, because he kept ordering everyone around and expecting everyone to bow down and do him.(ex him=DRAG GGS TO CRIM PENT DOOR. us=its 1 north of base.him=drag it anyway, i have keys to drop, you better have doors gated!)

Why didn't you just drag the gate to it anyways.

Why didn't you suicide on boss.

Naaxi.png

imo it wasnt that he expected the dragging of the gs (unless we all had gates taken, which I doubt) but just more the attitude of the whole dungeon and the threatening to kick.

Especially since we already had the herbs at ht for the range pot too, doubt I'd go again tbh

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

imo it wasnt that he expected the dragging of the gs (unless we all had gates taken, which I doubt) but just more the attitude of the whole dungeon and the threatening to kick.

Especially since we already had the herbs at ht for the range pot too, doubt I'd go again tbh

I mean it's possible for a keyer to cross a line.

But i don't think you've provided enough evidence to prove that he did yet.

Naaxi.png

I highly encourage everyone to take screenshots of the chat box if a teammate steps far enough out of line to warrant telling one of us about it. There's not a whole lot I can do on word alone, but if I have screenshots and can talk to everyone on the team, I can take action.

From what you said, Octarine, it looks like the keyer was just forceful (running a key he asks you to run is hardly worth complaining about), but again, I don't know the whole story.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I highly encourage everyone to take screenshots of the chat box if a teammate steps far enough out of line to warrant telling one of us about it. There's not a whole lot I can do on word alone, but if I have screenshots and can talk to everyone on the team, I can take action.

From what you said, Octarine, it looks like the keyer was just forceful (running a key he asks you to run is hardly worth complaining about), but again, I don't know the whole story.

I realised after that maybe screenshotting the incident might have been best, and i'l remember for future, though in general things always go fine and smoothly in dgs :) To his credit for the rest of it all he was a decent keyer, good floor time to say we had a fair few awful rooms

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!