Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there should be links to keying google docs pages on the front page, I can't find them anymore :mellow:.

maybe we'll publish them when we get more keyers, with fuller logs on them :P

as of right now there's not much to see.

Naaxi.png

THANKS DGS *thumbs up*

The funny thing about the drop is that it will more than likely hurt you. 8 levels to leech and even then there are enough hexes to go around, particularly with the better teams. A ccs would be much better in those situations(and really, a hex has to be compared to ccs+csb).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

THANKS DGS *thumbs up*

The funny thing about the drop is that it will more than likely hurt you. 8 levels to leech and even then there are enough hexes to go around, particularly with the better teams. A ccs would be much better in those situations(and really, a hex has to be compared to ccs+csb).

I'm not too concerned with Tipsi having one, 'cause she keys pretty often. It's definitely not ideal, but it could be a lot worse.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

firstfloor.png

thatsmy first floor after hexhunter lol.

boss was so easy (nightgazer)

sorry xpx... but i shall work on 100 dg obv :P and im not leeching if im mageing and ranging right?

RIGHT, finally got this damn lvl.

20110503182532.png

20110503182748.png

20110503182741.png

20110424100647.png

happy moments.

I also need to thanks several people; but two in particular

1: USA Hell yes, I really cant thank you enough... you've never complained that i don't have a melee bind, and you're always a good keyer, I feel you deserve keyer rank. You're always there with the floors i need :) and are never afraid to die.

2:Mr Greens, pretty much the same as usa, you are never afraid to die, and are a great wingman/keyer, I also feel you deserve wingman rank.

3:OBT, for giving me hex.

4:to koolkandy and ezzy for being good friends :P.

5: to tui, for being a solo runebound prod.

6: to all the keyers and people who have put up with my no melee bind :/ thank you.

enough for now.

meamzed.png

no more "leave all kata weapons and range armor on the table" congrats@@@@@@@@@

You should leave the range armour if there's a hex on the team anyways.

C1Geq.png

too many hexes

There will always be too many hexes in DGS. ;-;

According to the bind survey, we only have 7 hexes (there's actually 12.) 12 hexes to 66 csbs (probably a lot more, just not registered.) isn't too many imo.

C1Geq.png

Do u want me to take a photo of the end of every dungeon i do up to 100?

helps u get data on just how bad/good having nothing but a hexbow and surges is :)

because im pretty sure it only slows u down a minute or two at most at the start, but if theres no other bows, it helps speed up the magic bosses heaps.

also do I got the record for earliest hex in dgs? at 92 dungeoneering

Do u want me to take a photo of the end of every dungeon i do up to 100?

helps u get data on just how bad/good having nothing but a hexbow and surges is :)

because im pretty sure it only slows u down a minute or two at most at the start, but if theres no other bows, it helps speed up the magic bosses heaps.

also do I got the record for earliest hex in dgs? at 92 dungeoneering

Jedi got his at 89, I think. ;)

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

sorry xpx... but i shall work on 100 dg obv :P and im not leeching if im mageing and ranging right?

A hex below 100 will always be leeching, unless they can key to compensate for it. Considering the fact that only 1/4th of the things in dungeons are hexable and 1/10th are mageable(and some clash), it's safe to say that even with surge, your setup would not be ideal for most monsters in a dungeon and poor teammates(killing mages) would make it even worse.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.