Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's some guy I knew from a couple years back, I don't remember where from or anything (barrows maybe? I did a lot of that). He pms me random stuff

??

I told him there were some hounds where I was but no puppies :(

siggya.png

2ndabfloor.png

thats my third floor (2nd abandoned) and 2nd keyed floor since hexbow!

my first abandoned was 2 or 3 minutes better, with 1 death and +13% on bonus rooms!!! but i forgot to screen shot

charliebrown can vouch for me

also i had a pretty slow team, only charlie was an awesome wingman so saved some time by himself

btw i love hexbow, both bosses were easy as!

btw last missed door was a guaranteed dead end.. which needed a nats pot and they ended before it was complete, the nats pot was ready lol (lol fail..)

99dungoneering1.png

Although I think I've decided to trim my firemaking cape as it takes much longer than I remember to keep it. I'm sure nik and green will be pleased to hear it.

Me to. xD

What's ur 3rd bind gonna be ?

Nostar.png

Dagannoth Rex Drops : Zerker ring x2 / Dragon hatchet x2 / Warrior ring x3

keyeddung221328.png

Was clearly an under 25 Dung. But we [bleeped] up thundy. So close to killing it when door lag (another person was opening a door) and all of us got hit by his spec, causing him to go from red bar to half life.

Subsequently, all of us ran out of prayer and died hence giving him more health....... Ugh.. spent so much time on boss...

SO mad........

keyeddung000216.png

keyeddung233145.png

Depressing timings. I know I can do faster. Ugh...

v7hblz.jpg

#3325 to 99 Smithing #4332 to 99 Herblore

Rule #1 of Thunderous - Whole team must be present.

Rule #2 - NEVER DO THUNDEROUS WITH DOOR LAG.

Rule #1b - If you get grabbed twice in a kill, get out and solve the problem before next time. Or if you're lagging too badly to run properly.

There are definitely situations in which I would say gtfo of Thundy.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

too many hexes

There will always be too many hexes in DGS. ;-;

According to the bind survey, we only have 7 hexes (there's actually 12.) 12 hexes to 66 csbs (probably a lot more, just not registered.) isn't too many imo.

through the whole CC it doesn't sound bad, what makes it bad though, is that the high end floors (like World gorger+) get 3-4 hexes, because the people that have them are the only ones that can do those floors. If there were more hexes in lower level hands, I wouldn't say it's too many. But when high level floors are getting 3-4 hexes every dung, there's too many.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

too many hexes

There will always be too many hexes in DGS. ;-;

According to the bind survey, we only have 7 hexes (there's actually 12.) 12 hexes to 66 csbs (probably a lot more, just not registered.) isn't too many imo.

through the whole CC it doesn't sound bad, what makes it bad though, is that the high end floors (like World gorger+) get 3-4 hexes, because the people that have them are the only ones that can do those floors. If there were more hexes in lower level hands, I wouldn't say it's too many. But when high level floors are getting 3-4 hexes every dung, there's too many.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9r2E3lZtgg

wat is bad

arrows aren't horrible if you are between 54 and 64 rc

imo bloods from 65-69 is better if 83+ mage

and laws save a bit of time / cash at the begining, but arrows are good for necrolord

I'd personally have arrows bound 77 - 82 dng if I were 54-64 rc and didn't key

then laws / bloods 83+ dng

maybe even arrows 83+ with 54-64 rc

also:

[spoiler=NICE HEX]

110504210739.png

I dc'ed and logged back in like 5x before it finally let me finish the floor, lol. When I saw this I was like -.-???

But I figured my binds were safe cuz it said people were on w99, and they were! Made for a cool pic tho?? (because I'm not wearing anything & inv was empty)

siggya.png

Although I think I've decided to trim my firemaking cape as it takes much longer than I remember to keep it. I'm sure nik and green will be pleased to hear it.

Me to. xD

Rapier unless I can get a blood necklace

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

Me to. xD

Rapier unless I can get a blood necklace

Not CCS? We neeeeedd more CCS'ers!

At least, that's what I'm shooting for until I bind primal platebody. (plate prod, I know. Keyed with arg platebody today)

Capt_Davy.png AbandonnedHeroKeyer25.png

Oi Zaaps, u need to follow the nomenclature on your keyer log or the spreadsheet will read things wrong ;o

Shadow Forger = Forger for example.

The details are on the nomenclature page.

Losing Games also has the same problem atm.

If you're feeling lazy just share access to [email protected]

Naaxi.png