Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor guys, and who said DGS had too many Hexhunter bows.

I did (but I specifically said for warped :P)

Really, it's a non issue.

I was told otherwise last time the subject came up.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

As Quyneax said, you're honestly fine and should be able to dg effectively. 83 summoning will let you use t9 bloodragers

Isn't t9 level 81?

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

16rlu1.png

Sub 15 min floor :D

Rocked can vouch for it, considering he was pro enough to be in it :D

Medal?

Still leaving this up because it was a bloody pro floor :D

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

1st: grimys blog

2nd: 100% dgs floors ONLY. That's only 40%(i think).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

The rule is that you need at least one DGS rank in it to verify. It does not have to be a 100% DGS floor.

You do have to either be keying (for a keyer medal) or get beserker AND battlemage or sharpshooter (for a DPSer medal) to qualify for a medal, though.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

The rule is that you need at least one DGS rank in it to verify. It does not have to be a 100% DGS floor.

You do have to either be keying (for a keyer medal) or get beserker AND battlemage or sharpshooter (for a DPSer medal) to qualify for a medal, though.

Does it count if you yourself are the rank? Like say I go with a regular member to 3bo or wherever and find 3 amazing people.

Also, rank means wingman/keyer/admin or w/e highest rank is, right?

siggya.png

Does it count if you yourself are the rank? Like say I go with a regular member to 3bo or wherever and find 3 amazing people.

The rank is there to verify the floor if we have any doubts so I'm not sure counting yourself as a rank would work. Up to grimy in the end and yeah it means any rank above the recruit rank.

C1Geq.png

The rank is there to verify the floor if we have any doubts so I'm not sure counting yourself as a rank would work. Up to grimy in the end and yeah it means any rank above the recruit rank.

I've been told that floors with 2-3 3bo members do not count so yeah...dno. I think the medal floors should be 100% dgs-ers anyway.

I think there should be a special medal for exceptional non-dgs teammates, say if they get "It's too easy" on a team with at least two DGS ranks.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I've been told that floors with 2-3 3bo members do not count so yeah...dno. I think the medal floors should be 100% dgs-ers anyway.

Sure you weren't getting trolled or something? If a guy can key a 15 minute large floor, what does it matter if he's part of DGS or not? Just need one rank to verify.

Actually, even then, if a guy can key a 15 minute large floor with the 13% bonus room bonus...

Probably be a bit different for the berserker title though.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Sure you weren't getting trolled or something? If a guy can key a 15 minute large floor, what does it matter if he's part of DGS or not? Just need one rank to verify.

Actually, even then, if a guy can key a 15 minute large floor with the 13% bonus room bonus...

Probably be a bit different for the berserker title though.

Unless you didn't know, teammates matter ALOT when considering floor times, particularly when looking at lowest times. No matter how good a keyer you are, 15 mins is impossible with well above average team. The medals are for dgs-ers thus the medals should be for dgs floors, not 3bo floors.

On a 15 minute floor, getting berserker doesn't show that you are good imo. It simply means you were doing gds most of the time while all the other people were actively running and opening doors for you.

On a 15 minute floor, getting berserker doesn't show that you are good imo. It simply means you were doing gds most of the time while all the other people were actively running and opening doors for you.

what does sharpshooter and battle-mage mean?

That's also a bit of an unfair assumption to be putting onto someone.

I mean, no matter what team you're on, or what all the team members are doing, SOMEBODY has to get berserker (unless you somehow tie in melee damage...good luck doing that though) Apparently that one guy was only doing gds, while others opened doors for them?

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png