Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25jxvyw.png

Worst dungeon in a while, everyone so scared of going into gds, someone held a key and didn't tell the keyer, and to top it off, we got trio boss :D

Juxter.png

Quest cape achieved on 7/11/2010.

You'd have to be some sort of masochist to want to be a forum moderator on the RSOF. They're honestly better off, imo.

Where should one put traps in hunting/running ferret if you're soloing?

Put one where it is when you first open the room. Then exit the room and wait.

There are more spots (1-2 more depending on the design of the hunt ferret room) but I haven't gotten around to taking pictures of all the spots yet. I've taken a few pics on my other comp so I'll post all the stop points sometime, can't get on that computer til tomorrow night.

If the hunt ferret doesn't stop in the place it started, then put one wherever it stops. There are only ever 2-3 spots it'll stop.

siggya.png

25jxvyw.png

Worst dungeon in a while, everyone so scared of going into gds, someone held a key and didn't tell the keyer, and to top it off, we got trio boss :D

Sounds like 148. Also, by the looks of your picture some [bleep] ragequit, too. :rolleyes:

td2sig.jpg

25jxvyw.png

Sounds like 148. Also, by the looks of your picture some [bleep] ragequit, too. :rolleyes:

Yeah very dissapointed. And he had to go before boss, i should have said the same tbh lol.

Juxter.png

You'd have to be some sort of masochist to want to be a forum moderator on the RSOF. They're honestly better off, imo.

I remember a graph of 2h vs baxe with the variables being DPS and attack/str levels.

I would like to see it, or at least tell me when a battle axe becomes faster then a 2h.

oh, how do i join ur skype? (i got it, im jsut new to it)

We currently don't have a skype group for general users.

2d796s1.png

60% DGS team

40% 3bo

Lol, 3BO was hating on Exterrr for having prom rapier bound. :<

Would have been sub 15min if we weren't so slow @ boss.

v7hblz.jpg

#3325 to 99 Smithing #4332 to 99 Herblore

2d796s1.png

60% DGS team

40% 3bo

2eb7h9c.png

Stupid 3botards hatin on my rapier <_<

Juxter.png

High noncombats?

Kylie is maxed, watdo

oh [cabbage] my argument destroyed.

dgs sucks :/

That's it, Dgs is disbanded, we're all going to 3bo now.

Don't forget your plate bind@@@

Juxter.png

oh, how do i join ur skype? (i got it, im jsut new to it)

You would only use skype when a keyer asks for 'skype floors' where the keyer will ask for your skype info before the dunge and invite you to a skype call.

Blue_Sock.png

Actually haven't posted here in a while...

Is there a list of most useful/recommended skill levels?

I don't know, maybe it's not necessary and it just comes down to whatever level is needed for T10 for that particular skill...

Whenever I DG with people with max or near max stats I simply find myself lacking when it comes to things like level 90 chests or GC logs/bows.

There are also things like Hunter and Crafting. I'm not sure if people usually even touch those skills, even if they do have a HHB.

Here's a list I've created, going [mostly] in order of skills listed in game:

99 Attack (Primal Battleaxe/2h/Rapier)

99 Strength

99 Defense (Primal Platebody/Gaunlets)

99 Hitpoints

90 Ranged (Gravecreeper -bow)

95 Prayer (Turmoil)

95 Magic (Fire Surge, Vengeance Group)

91 Summoning (Sachem Bloodrager)

_ _ _

70 Runecraft (Surgebox)

75 Construction (Base Altar)

99 Herblore (Strong Survivalist)*

90 Thieving (Highest chest)

99 Crafting (Tyrannoleather Body)*

96 Fletching (Gravecreeper Longbow)*

41 Slayer (Night spider)

90 Hunter (Tyrannomastyx)*

90 Mining (Promethium Ore)

50 Smithing (Zephyrium Bar)

90 Fishing (Raw Cave Moray)

90 Cooking (Cave Moray)

90 Firemaking (Gravecreeper Branches)

90 Woodcutting (Gravecreeper Branches)

95 Farming (Buckthorn)*

Some distinctions are hard to make. 99 combats would almost assuredly be recommended, but other 99 skills seem more arbitrary, even if they do provide a small bonus each level over the required.

The ones marked with * are ones I'm not sure about, although I'm pretty confident with the others. Please advise.

Also, how does one skip Necrolord floors? I believe I chose F42 and still got him...

And... What length of bow is recommended for him?

2dgucz6.png

84 farming is the most you need. You don't need a fishing level except for the fishing ferret room (though there's like one floor every ~20m exp where you'll find yourself with the ability to fish and cook without wasting time, so I guess that can be considered).

Shortbow for Necrolord, buying fractite arrows from the smuggler (assuming you have a decent desperado ring). Necro floors are 38-42, so that would explain your problem there.

Hunting and crafting lossless-ly is a skill that all hex users should know.

EDIT: 90 slayer for edimmus. Blood necklaces, IMO, are just as useful as hexes.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.