Jagex to develop Transformers MMO for 2012.

Sylpheed

Remember, guys, Jagex made the game you've all been playing non-stop for years.

Yes and it's one of the worst game's we've ever laid our eyes on LOL. I think the reason most of us don't leave is because we (the ones playing for years) don't have the time to start a game that's actually good, plus this game is cheap - and you get what you pay for. :lol: plz Skyrim come out sooner :pray:

Don't talk for anyone other than yourself, especially when your signature is laden with one of the hundreds of cookie cutter Korean cash shop games.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes and it's one of the worst game's we've ever laid our eyes on LOL. I think the reason most of us don't leave is because we (the ones playing for years) don't have the time to start a game that's actually good, plus this game is cheap - and you get what you pay for. :lol: plz Skyrim come out sooner :pray:

Yep this game is pretty [cabbage]ty and the worst game I ever played. If you like games where everything is [cabbage] go play more rs.

LOL.

Yep this game is pretty [cabbage]ty and the worst game I ever played. If you like games where everything is [cabbage] go play more rs.

Yet you STILL post on a Runescape fansite where nobody cares or wants to hear how much you hate the game. Seriously, if you hate the game so much just stop posting, nobody values your opinion anyway. :thumbdown:

Sylpheed.png

Yet you STILL post on a Runescape fansite where nobody cares or wants to hear how much you hate the game. Seriously, if you hate the game so much just stop posting, nobody values your opinion anyway. :thumbdown:

I think what he says is funny and entertaining, so that's one body.

Personally, I think any new game that has the Jagex logo anywhere near it will be doomed to failure. Their reputation is too tarnished.

How is that world of legends or whatever it was coming along? I don't want to get hooked on that lol.

Anyways if they use the same amount of common sense as of runescape, it will fail hard.

I believe it has gone the way of the Dodo and the FunOrb.

• 4 months later...

Sorry for the Necrobump, but the Yogscast just posted a diary about Transformers at Gamescom (relevant to thread).

It finishes at about 1:54. So it's both true, and the graphics seem alright. Has there been any other news on this?

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

Yes. Up to now they have been a... one hit wonder.

FairTraders.net (Merchant Guides + Grand Exchange Update Notifier)

Get FREE Grand Exchange updates through the website, by email, or through your mobile device!

ftsig.png

If this succeeds, it'd be really interesting to see. However, do to JaGex's past gaming releases after RuneScape, I'm very weary of this coming out, especially within a year. Also, I'm worried about the amount of money they will sink into this if it does flop. More refer a bot program type releases on the horizon? Moreover, if this does succeed very well, will they end up dropping RuneScape? Either way, I'm not seeing much good come out of this.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

I don't even a transformers mmo being too popular anyway. Are there really that many people that want to play it :blink: . I like transformers and everything, but it seems the least fitting franchise to be an mmo in my eyes. Maybe if they released this near the release of the film you would have hype and people jumping on board.

jpegsigtest.jpg