• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For every person better than me that rage quits I get higher in the hiscores :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Zezima quit because of similar reasons... but we didn't see a thread saying the world was going come crashing down because of it... I think most of us are more flabergasted by the fact that you said that more ppl would quit because woox16 quit... and most of us are countering by saying that 1 person, that is relatively a nobody, quitting will have no effect on anyone else.

Now if you would have started the discussion saying Jagex was ruining this game and here are some quotes from ppl it may have been alittle more legit .. however there have been way to many .."Jagex screwed up again" posts (which i think is right.. but we have had enough already)

Lastly... this thread is still open because the other thread wasn't started by a tip.it editor staff... this is the ONLY reason why... shes closed the other one down for "spamm" but thats all iv seen in this one too..

Donate to S_U__O__M_I !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is still open because SOME people actually understand why its open and respond in it accordingly :)

I understand why this thread is open...

And I responded accordingly.

It should be moved to questionnaires.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

the thread is only open because you got your tipit times buddy to lock the other one for you

this should either be locked or at least moved to questionnaires

Lastly... this thread is still open because the other thread wasn't started by a tip.it editor staff... this is the ONLY reason why... shes closed the other one down for "spamm" but thats all iv seen in this one too..

You guys are pretty sad if you believe that...

I have had NO contact with Rach about any of these threads... More over, if Tip.it staff (which I am not) think that this thread should be closed, it would've been already... Das replied in this thread, twice... And I am pretty sure he doesn't hold me in any kind of favor...

Really... Fail on the both of you...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

the thread is only open because you got your tipit times buddy to lock the other one for you

this should either be locked or at least moved to questionnaires

You guys are pretty sad if you believe that...

I have had NO contact with Rach about any of these threads... More over, if Tip.it staff (which I am not) think that this thread should be closed, it would've been already... Das replied in this thread, twice... And I am pretty sure he doesn't hold me in any kind of favor...

Really... Fail on the both of you...

"you guys are sad lol fail on both of you"

this thread is going nowhere.

C1Geq.png

Your topic title (and 90% of the post) does imply this topic is about discussing the fact that Woox16 has quit RS, rather than what the actual purpose of the topic is (To discuss when Jagex would cross the line for people) :P

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Yes, godforbid I gave a little background/introduction...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Well they are passing out some free gifts as compensation for the mix up.

Wonder if mister runescape aka quitx16 will log in and get his.

Bet, I still get it even though I had nothing to do with the event. :shades:

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Lol this thread is pretty meta

Anyway, let the mods do their thing ... If this needs locking then it'll get locked ...

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

I'm locking this thread because in the past we've never really permitted threads solely dedicated to specific players, and there hasn't been a reason to change this. If you want to create a thread just about the discussion question posed at the end, you may, but don't create it around a specific person.

Furthermore, a great deal of this thread is riddled with comments like "who cares" and "this should be locked" anyway.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog