Further Charm Drop-Rate Changes?

Vendettas

So I just did a task of around 140 hellhounds, and my finishing inventory looked like this:

Blue Charm: 20

Crimson Charm: 6

Green Charm: 12

Gold Charm: 23

Now I've done dozens of hellhound tasks, and NEVER have I had more than a few blue charms at the end. Also, never has there been this much of a variation in charm drops (normally golds greatly outnumber all other charms).

What is your opinion?

She needs to start assigning TDs and GWD bosses... Like really, greater demon tasks works at Zamorak but not TDs. -.-

That would make slayer tasks harder... But Jagex seems to think harder = more of the monster to fight. So, instead, we'll soon be fighting 350 abyssals, 200 steel dragons, etc. After-all, that's all Kuradel was (With exception of Jad).

09144a99bb.png

^ I agree Id like to see more boss monsters given as tasks. Perhaps they fear giving the bonus of a slayer helm when fighting bosses would make the fights too easy and eventually lower the price of the drops? food for thought. Id still like to see a 50 Kree task though :)

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.

Would be awesome to get assigned 100 tds (if quest done) and you get like 25k slayer xp after finishing. :) Wicked would think so at least :> (AND ME OFC)

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I think the problem with bosses - are the the high level requirements involved.

Nobody wants to keep ditching tasks because they don't meet the 70 agility (I know, it's rare to see this but I'm sure there are slayers who do not meet some requirements) or whatever needed to access the boss.

Also, it seems pretty unfair for some people. Those people who don't have the most reliable internet shouldn't have to do Kree or whatever bosses lest they disconnect and lose their items.

Especially in the GWD, it may not be possible to get to your grave in <15 minutes

capt%20kevin.png

I think the problem with bosses - are the the high level requirements involved.

Nobody wants to keep ditching tasks because they don't meet the 70 agility (I know, it's rare to see this but I'm sure there are slayers who do not meet some requirements) or whatever needed to access the boss.

Also, it seems pretty unfair for some people. Those people who don't have the most reliable internet shouldn't have to do Kree or whatever bosses lest they disconnect and lose their items.

Especially in the GWD, it may not be possible to get to your grave in <15 minutes

Make it be like Aquanites then. Buy the ability to fight them. This makes everyone happy :)

And if you don't have 70 agility then you wont get Sara boss assigned. (forgot name, sorry) :P

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

If kuradal ever starts assigning boss monsters then Jagex had better make them instanced!

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

If kuradal ever starts assigning boss monsters then Jagex had better make them instanced!

just make the bosses like ice strykewyrms: you can only kill bosses when on a slayer task!

if they would do this I think it would be good for a "new" master: a master from lv 90+ slayer.. Who assigns only "boss" tasks (ice strykewyrms, tds, black dragons, jad etc etc) - tasks centred around gold and little xp.

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

are you high? that would make boss hunting a subset of slayer. they could/should (arguably) overlap, but to have boss hunting only doable on task is pretty foolish.

Why?

It makes complete sense: "slayer" is a skill that (by it's name) suggests it learn you how to kill the most dangerous monsters in runescape!

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

should dragons require slayer levels? what about giants? what about skeletons? what about goblins, cows, chickens?

slayer is a skill to kill unusually complicated monsters. slayer is not a skill to kill any monster.

Every single monster in runescape should have a slayer requirement.

Force the inefficient nubs to train it.

Also you should make it so you HAVE to have an equal or higher slayer level than the person you're fighting in pking in order to deal the finishing blow. That'll cause some lulz.

[/efficiency trolling]

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

I think it's a good idea to make a requirement and give slayer tasks for bosses but they'd have to instance them or something because so many people would be killing them. I dont understand why she should give out jad tasks and not other bosses, although jad is instanced.

Would defiantly add a little spice to slayer ^-^ !!

(Sorry bit off topic)

Kaiya_Tomiko.png Roky_X.png