April 11th, 2011

Ren

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... I wonder if this outage will make jamflex actually put some effort into customer support and tech support for their servers after this incident. Players aren't going to be happy.

Also, had anyone else noticed occasional server lag/crashes for about a week? A friend of mine got ganked at nex b/c the entire team dc'ed at the same time. Hopefully they'll figure out you HAVE to spend some of the money you make off of your 30% subscriber base of bots has to be put at least a little on your servers.

Effort into support because of downtime for the first time in over a year? Are you taking the piss? Players will have to learn to be happy, because life can't always be a smooth ride; problems do occur, and everything can't operate as it's supposed to on every given day.

I can do nothing but laugh at the sudden attitude that some people have adopted.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Well... I wonder if this outage will make jamflex actually put some effort into customer support and tech support for their servers after this incident. Players aren't going to be happy.

Also, had anyone else noticed occasional server lag/crashes for about a week? A friend of mine got ganked at nex b/c the entire team dc'ed at the same time. Hopefully they'll figure out you HAVE to spend some of the money you make off of your 30% subscriber base of bots has to be put at least a little on your servers.

Effort into support because of downtime for the first time in over a year? Are you taking the piss? Players will have to learn to be happy, because life can't always be a smooth ride; problems do occur, and everything can't operate as it's supposed to on every given day.

I can do nothing but laugh at the sudden attitude that some people have adopted.

I wouldn't say it's sudden. It's been an annoying attitude some people have had for a long time now.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I'm patiently waiting for TIF to finally go down like it routinely does several times a week anyways and leave us all out in the dark.

Who's with me?!....

MFW i realized this possibility:

shock.jpg

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

456 User(s) are reading this topic

Glad tip.it's getting the recognition it deserves.

Side note: Ran into a Pikachu on Red version in Viridian forest, first step. With a Pidgey and Squirtle. I hate Mondays.

Not only is life winning vs Jagex, but it's winning vs me in Pokemon. The problem has indeed spread throughout the world.

Aprill 11th, 2011. Remember.

The echo that was heard around the world.. Jagex servers truly suck.

553VriC.png?1

I know what people think with the refunds and how much you're actualy losing out and all that. However, if Jagex was a company that cared, they would make it up to their players. There is nothing difficult or wasteful about crediting any account with a current valid membership an additional day of membership to said accounts. That would show they care.

... But they're more likely to go "Aww, we're trying. Quit yelling at us. You're hurting our feelings. We're going home!"