April 11th, 2011

Ren

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL this thread sounds like a RuneScape Addiction group therphy meeting!

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

Hi guys, we are aware that the game has gone down we are doing all we can to resolve the issue. Thanks for your patience ~Mod Scorpion
Hi again guys, quick update: Your savegame will not be lost if you have been disconnected – if you are still in the game then please keep playing! The login problem should be solved shortly :) ~Scorpion
Hello again guys!! We’re having issues with our core hosting providers – they are looking into it but we still have no timeframe. We really appreciate your patience while we work to resolve this. :) ~Zach
Hello all, Many thanks for your patience!! A few people are able to log in but the experience will still not be good. We are still working on the fix. We are unable to send out a newspost at this time but will post on RuneScape.com when we are back up and running. ~Zach

Brainymidget.png

multimultiza9.gif

Guest TrixStar

can someone post what has been posted on facebook

RuneScape

Hi guys, we are aware that the game has gone down we are doing all we can to resolve the issue. Thanks for your patience ~Mod Scorpion

RuneScape

Hi again guys, quick update: Your savegame will not be lost if you have been disconnected if you are still in the game then please keep playing! The login problem should be solved shortly :) ~Scorpion

RuneScape

Hello again guys!! Were having issues with our core hosting providers they are looking into it but we still have no timeframe. We really appreciate your patience while we work to resolve this. :) ~Zach

RuneScape

Hello all, Many thanks for your patience!! A few people are able to log in but the experience will still not be good. We are still working on the fix. We are unable to send out a newspost at this time but will post on RuneScape.com when we are back up and running. ~Zach

While I understand that people are frustrated about the current situation, I would like to remind everybody that Tip.It Forum rules still apply. That includes no spamming.

-Necromagus, Tip.It Mod.

Oh my god i cant believe some people are whining about the downtime and some refund for that.. you are talking about cents, not even in dollars for crying out loud.. Get over it!

You shouldn't post this when 400+ tif no lifers are reading this topic. Rs is srs bsns.

The Triforce of no-life has spoken.

553VriC.png?1

Oh my god i cant believe some people are whining about the downtime and some refund for that.. you are talking about cents, not even in dollars for crying out loud.. Get over it!

You shouldn't post this when 400+ tif no lifers are reading this topic. Rs is srs bsns.

*ahem*

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

Off-Topic, and unloading this from my head: Surprising. In my entire time reading this thread, we peaked at...

415 User(s) are reading this topic
112 members, 295 guests, 8 anonymous users

...all reading at one shot. Good thing I hadn't had breakfast yet, or I would be spitting out my drink right about now. :mellow:

BTW, liked a lot of the crazy piccy choices. :thumbsup: ... Sadly, they're all too troll-ish. <_<

On-Topic, and venting: It would [bleep] figure, wouldn't it? Just when I wanted to go [bleep] grab some more swordfish, RuneScape would be [bleep] down. Worse, Jagex borked themselves so [bleep] badly that they [bleep] can't even post news to their [bleep] front page. Further, "services.runescape.com" appears to be down, and I can't even get FunOrb's [bleep] pages to actually load to anything resembling an actual [bleep] page at all. :angry:

Bright side, at least they've got the problem somewhat pinned down. Now for them to go nail the jerks who started this whole [bleep] mess. Ban those [bleep] who messed everything up, Jagex! :twisted:

~Mr. D. V. "Nice Pics, Nice Trolls... Now if only RuneScape could have avoided going [bleep] down!" Devnull

(p.s.: Sheesh, two extra pages of posts before I could get mine posted. This [bleep] sucks!)

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

LOL this thread sounds like a RuneScape Addiction group therphy meeting!

*ahem*

Must .. Get .. Daily.. FIX!!

KoH_Ben.png

You speak the truth :thumbup:

people do what i did, come here for information....

and TIP.IT wins

Credit to the forum tifer's :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbup:

Rozanante.png

Rozanante.png

Still the proud owner of Quest Cape since 8th December 2007

All skills used to be 70 or higher. (Dang you Dungeoneering. Oh wait, it's not a skill...)

Drops: Whips 8, Black Mask 8, D/Skirt 1, D/Spear 1, D/Shield Left Half 1, D/Boots 12, G/Maul 4, Range Ammy 1, Hexcrest 1.

*ahem*

Triforce.gif

-nods wisely-

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

youknowhowilovemygeekyandnerdyguys-1.png

Well... I wonder if this outage will make jamflex actually put some effort into customer support and tech support for their servers after this incident. Players aren't going to be happy.

Also, had anyone else noticed occasional server lag/crashes for about a week? A friend of mine got ganked at nex b/c the entire team dc'ed at the same time. Hopefully they'll figure out you HAVE to spend some of the money you make off of your 30% subscriber base of bots has to be put at least a little on your servers.

EDIT: Want some lulz? refresh the homepage every 10 seconds or so, the "currently online" count goes down by around 50 each time haha

plzstayokrf4.png

sodb4jz.jpg

Sodb Forum

siggiedxc2.png

Stop thinking. It's Runescape.

*ahem*
Triforce.gif-nods wisely-

NOW the Triforce of no-life has spoken.

You are all now aware of yourselves, and how Jagex has been draining us for irl-gp's to begin with. This is the best RuneScape update ever, imo.

I love you, Jagex. And I hope we get this problem sorted faster.

553VriC.png?1

*ahem*

Triforce.gif

-nods wisely-

▲

▲ ▲

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

trollfaceurkel.png

^ what the server hosts are thinking atm

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

462 User(s) are reading this topic

111 members, 343 guests, 8 anonymous users

15 Pages of Winning in a bit under 20 minutes, This Chem homework isn't gonna get done if i keep reading.

xSoulgazer

Elysian Sigil ---- 11/24/10 ---- 550M