April 11th, 2011

Ren

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres more people on classic than on RS2, gf

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

I can't breathe, I need mah rs to waste time before class ;-; *sulks back to Minecraft*

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Jagex might close down runescape for a month, now THAT is breaking news

My membership (3 months total) ends in exactly a month. What the hell. I want my damn money back.

On a side note: Better servers if this happens, Jagex just made so many rwters jobless.

553VriC.png?1

It's not a crash. Jagex is carefully monitoring the amount of posts and "Users reading" threads on TIF and other fansites. They will then use this data to extrapolate the number of actual RS players, factoring things like time of day and week among other variables using a secret formula reminiscent of the ROW.

After reaching a final number, they assume that the remaining accounts are all "bots" and then arbitrarily pick a corresponding amount of accounts to ban. ;)

Tact.gif

Guys, just a reminder. If a post breaks the rules, simply report it. By quoting the offense, it only creates more work for the moderators and slows the response time.

Thanks! ;)

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Fairly confident that if they expected such downtime to happen, they would've announced it. Toad's probably right, they're converting, but I'll bet this was an unexpected outcome.

they should really say something about the outage on the front page - the rs facebook page is not a replacement.....

Imagine a new player actually wondering into rs at this time of day and finding what they see in my sig with no explanations offered.

I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating - Sophocles

php1CLVGLAM.jpg

Fairly confident that if they expected such downtime to happen, they would've announced it. Toad's probably right, they're converting, but I'll bet this was an unexpected outcome.

they should really say something about the outage on the front page - the rs facebook page is not a replacement.....

I think they can't update the frontpage, as the forums are offline also.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Oh don't get me wrong...I sure as hell agree with that. What I should have said, I guess, was that "they would've announced it in advance." >_> My bad, thanks Pal2002 for pointin' it out.

I'm a bit of a dunce sometimes.

hzvjpwS.gif