April 11th, 2011

Ren

another facebook update

Hello again guys!! Were having issues with our core hosting providers they are looking into it but we still have no timeframe. We really appreciate your patience while we work to resolve this. :) ~Zach

2hrmo37.jpg
limparse.png

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello again guys!! Were having issues with our core hosting providers they are looking into it but we still have no timeframe. We really appreciate your patience while we work to resolve this. :) ~Zach

from runescape fb page.

Were having issues with our core hosting providers they are looking into it but we still have no time frame. ~Mod Knox

From Runescape twitter.

another facebook update

Getting all updates now in 3-fold?

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

from runescape fb page.

Were having issues with our core hosting providers they are looking into it but we still have no time frame. ~Mod Knox

From Runescape twitter.

another facebook update

Getting all updates now in 3-fold?

2 from facebook and 1 from twitter.

220px-TurtleOmaha.jpg

Swedishboy: The hitchhiker's guide to galaxy.

Oh lol i thought i was a picture of Jagexs custom support workers. :unsure:

Here's your Customer Support:

[hide]vogons3.jpg?t=1302540845[/hide]

Laughed so hard. :mrgreen:

And for Dire, may I present Jagex's new and highly antipated bot detection system.

vogons2.jpg

She's ready, willing, and able to stamp the "banned" forms in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subjected to public inquiry, lost again, and finally buried in soft peat for three months and recycled as firelighters

Best quote-chain in this forums I have ever seen. Honestly.

Mod Emilee here busy answering questions on the forums:

[hide]clerk.jpg?t=1302542018[/hide]

LMFAO AHAHAHAHAHA...Mod Emilee is a hottie <3: . But looks won't get you everywhere, gurl!

553VriC.png?1

I just realized that we're probably going to want a towel at all times after this (points to spilled coffee). Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy actually helps irl!

So which Mod spilled his coffee on the servers and broke the game?

Also, MMG explaining to some moderators exactly why banning bots isn't a good idea financially.

[hide]vogon-lg.jpg[/hide]

And for Dire, may I present Jagex's new and highly antipated bot detection system.

vogons2.jpg

She's ready, willing, and able to stamp the "banned" forms in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subjected to public inquiry, lost again, and finally buried in soft peat for three months and recycled as firelighters

LMFAO AHAHAHAHAHA...Mod Emilee is a hottie <3: . But looks won't get you everywhere, gurl!

lol. :thumbup:

220px-TurtleOmaha.jpg

Lmfao Malzra, that's epic.

Oh god, this system might be better than anything before..That's why it's so funny.

Over 210 users reading now, let's hope that we don't outnumber the Jagex employees working on this.

we outnumberd them long ago, this is jagax ofice at the moment:

SuperStock_1439R-990263.jpg

so don't worry we have a man on it!

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

Dyslexia lvl 99, Youtube:3D RS, My 3D on Tif, My Runetrack, My Tif Profile

You would've thought Jagex hosts some of their own servers, what with them being such a large company. Then again I know next to nothing about servers X)

I want to see RSOF after it's back up.. *dons flame protection suit*

Edit:

Oh god, this system might be better than anything before..That's why it's so funny.

Over 210 users reading now, let's hope that we don't outnumber the Jagex employees working on this.

He's on a mac - we're done for!

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

It was gremlins.

gremlin.jpg

Quite a big crash this is.. I hope they get their servers back up and running soon and that noone will be "accidentally banned and/or rolled back".

That's Jagex's trollface.jpg..I know it..

EDIT: Ad server is back down.

553VriC.png?1

vogons2.jpg

So true, so true. And if anyone banhammers this...! Btw, the dolphins are the coolest though in that movie. "So long and thanks for all the fish" :)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

vogons2.jpg

So true, so true. And if anyone banhammers this...! Btw, the dolphins are the coolest though in that movie. "So long and thanks for all the fish" :)

Here we have Mod Mark (head of content, not G) and Mod Nancy discussing the next penguin quest.

[hide]vogon.jpg[/hide]

Wonder how many people lost dungeoneering binds (again) due to Jagex being cheap [bleep]ing bastards.

From what I can tell the people still ingame will have their savefiles saved as normal, and also people who logged out before have their savefiles saved, therefore it seems nothing was lost.. in theory.

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

You would've thought Jagex hosts some of their own servers, what with them being such a large company. Then again I know next to nothing about servers X)

I want to see RSOF after it's back up.. *dons flame protection suit*

Edit:

He's on a mac - we're done for!

If it's a mac I think it's safe to say that Jagex just noobed it up and didn't get "DDoSed" or 'hacked'.

That's worse though, now we know that they're unskilled or unreliable.

553VriC.png?1

Why do mad at Jagex? All evidence so far points to the hosting provider systems being the issue not Jagex.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12