April 11th, 2011

Ren

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that's more than enough H2G2 pics. The Vogons are a bureaucratic race much akin to red-tape government not tech support of any kind. I dont get the joke

True dat -- Jagex is more like the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation ... <_<

Exactly! That's why people are so shocked that the Livid Farm actually works that they overlook the fact that it sucks.

OMG, I just figured out Jagex:

It is very easy to be blinded to the essential uselessness of their updates by the sense of achievement you get from getting them to work at all. In other words - and this is the rock solid principle on which the whole of the Jagex's success is founded - their fundamental design flaws are completely hidden by their superficial design flaws

im still logged in game and playing fine but i read this from rs forum that could possibly help?

Search on google "runescape select a world"

Choose the 2nd result or whichever result says "The No..."

Click that and choose a world with players online.

Wait for it to load and you can login however you will not have access to the lobby.

That sounds dangerous. I'm not going to fall for some hacksite ;)

if you have eyes you can see what is reading in address field

http://www.runescape.com/slu.ws?j=1&m=0

If anyone wants to play - follow this link. Warning it's laggy as hell though

didn't work for me, took an age to load, tried it with my noob account as i didn't know if it could be trusted..... couldn't log me in...

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

Haha 270 uses are reading this topic. Because when servers go down, People are like "WHAT!? NOOO WHAT CAN I DO NOW WITH MY LIFE!? Go read up on when the servers will be back up of course."

Not really i just wanted to know if it was happening to anyone else and if we know why.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Haha 270 uses are reading this topic. Because when servers go down, People are like "WHAT!? NOOO WHAT CAN I DO NOW WITH MY LIFE!? Go read up on when the servers will be back up of course."

People are bored, tip.it's getting advert irl-gp's, what's with the hate? I think people are having some fun :).

Anyone able to actually log in via lobby yet?

553VriC.png?1

It is the old unsigned java form - it basically loads on the fly and not from the cache I believe.

It takes a while to load but will log you in eventually - this is because it bypasses the new Lobby system and connects you directly to the world instead.

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

im still logged in game and playing fine but i read this from rs forum that could possibly help?

Search on google "runescape select a world"

Choose the 2nd result or whichever result says "The No..."

Click that and choose a world with players online.

Wait for it to load and you can login however you will not have access to the lobby.

That sounds dangerous. I'm not going to fall for some hacksite ;)

if you have eyes you can see what is reading in address field

And if I don't have eyes? I find reading your post very offensive. \:D/

I wonder if this all started with the adventure logs, like the problem just developed everywhere..

Btw, hi Laura! :D. And all the hyt regulars.

553VriC.png?1

People are bored, tip.it's getting advert irl-gp's, what's with the hate? I think people are having some fun :).

Trying now bro.

Still nothing :x

Edited by ezeeipancake
220px-TurtleOmaha.jpg

The bots found out about tomorrows search and have retaliated by infesting Jagex's power grid.

Currently all cookie and milk machines are giving free stoof, thus all Jagex employees are on a 14 hour break and still going.

You only get one chance to live your life....

But, endless opportunities to screw it up.

PioNMax2.png

Pio "But your honor, he deserved killin "

Judge " Fair nuff, the defendant is free to go"

I wasn't "hatin'" on anyone...Was just pointing out that the reason there are are so many people here is because they aren't on RuneScape.

Also, I saw that all those servers had around 500 people on them each, yet I still can't login. Wonder if they are lying...hmm..

Big_Stingman.png

hmmm, every time i see the little extra information bit underneath the main title, it reminds me of the song american pie..... # the day the music died#...how long til someone makes a runescape parody of it? <3:

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

Got kicked. Good fight!

Edited by Dark_Yeng

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

*scene at MMG's office in Jagex Towers, MMG playing office golf when phone rings*

*click*

'Hello?'

'Uh, sir, I think we've managed to work out a way to solve the bot problem once and for all.'

'...'

'Uh, sir?'

'...I'm listening.'

'Oh, ok, well, uh, basically we figured that since every single Runescape bot happens to be playing Runescape, the best way to stop them doing what they're programmed to do is shutting down all of the Runescape servers forever.'

'...'

'...sir?'

'Brilliant! Get to work and shut everything down!'

'Yes sir!'

*click*

~ W ~

sigzi.png

2 people currently online - LOL how did this happen? 2 ppl randomly left online

I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating - Sophocles

php1CLVGLAM.jpg