April 11th, 2011

Ren

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this means we get an update a day early. They might also be changing the entire Runescape website, because don't forget that they are adding an entirely new official clans section, which I'm assuming first day there will probably be over 1000+ clans, most of them just 1 person trying it out though.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

With RS being down how will all the bots get stuff to sell for GP to sell for real world cash to pay the Chinese laborers their 45 cents a day?

-Bows- It better not be. If this is because of clans I'm gonna burn that mother down!

Swedishboy: The hitchhiker's guide to galaxy.

Oh lol i thought i was a picture of Jagexs custom support workers. :unsure:

Here's your Customer Support:

[hide]vogons3.jpg?t=1302540845[/hide]

Laughed so hard. :mrgreen:

And for Dire, may I present Jagex's new and highly antipated bot detection system.

vogons2.jpg

She's ready, willing, and able to stamp the "banned" forms in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subjected to public inquiry, lost again, and finally buried in soft peat for three months and recycled as firelighters

Lmfao Malzra, that's epic.

Oh god, this system might be better than anything before..That's why it's so funny.

Over 210 users reading now, let's hope that we don't outnumber the Jagex employees working on this.

553VriC.png?1

And for Dire, may I present Jagex's new and highly antipated bot detection system.

vogons2.jpg

She's ready, willing, and able to stamp the "banned" forms in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subjected to public inquiry, lost again, and finally buried in soft peat for three months and recycled as firelighters

Best quote-chain in this forums I have ever seen. Honestly.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

vogons2.jpg

:thumbup:

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

Oh god, this system might be better than anything before..That's why it's so funny.

Over 210 users reading now, let's hope that we don't outnumber the Jagex employees working on this.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

220px-TurtleOmaha.jpg

A DDoS attack on the RuneScape servers themselves would require a ridiculous amount of resources, no-one could have done this, really. This is simply an error on their side, and not the work of some 13 y/o skiddie.

Easier than you are lead to believe.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

vogons2.jpg

KEEP DA CHAIN GOING!

Ontopic, before the Mods (like that Swedish one) banhammer this post for being off-topic...

Thank the lawd I wasn't online when it crashed. Could be another bind crash. :rolleyes:

Quite glad I'm not normally on at these hours. I really would hate to lose my hood.

With any luck it should be fixed by the time I actually want to play RS. Menomena.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

vogons2.jpg

Mod Emilee here busy answering questions on the forums:

[hide]clerk.jpg?t=1302542018[/hide]

Hello again guys!! Were having issues with our core hosting providers they are looking into it but we still have no timeframe. We really appreciate your patience while we work to resolve this. :) ~Zach

from runescape fb page.

Edited by oliboli1992

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.