02-May-2011 - Behind the Scenes � May

BloodAngel

Capes: Meh, Veteran (t) for me, together with Milestone (70). Probably won't wear it (Ava's Alerter for Steel Arrows rocks)

Lava Mine: not affected as I'am 99 already.

Hats: I don't PVP

Update week: Coconut - Open All: GOD YES! and more of those little tweeks: GOD YES!!!

Graphics updates: At least it's now in areas often visited (Relleka often has penguin hunters strolling about, Draynor is a minor hub)

Sagas: 3 miniquests, but I won't get my hopes up for a Dungeoneering-related reward like a bind or something... Will be Lore-building and maybe partial set-up for Dungeoneering finale

count_civie.png

Level 99's

[hide]Mining level 99 achieved November 2010

Smithing level 99 achieved February 2011

Fishing level 99 achieved April 2011

Cooking level 99 achieved May 2011[/hide]

Goals

[hide]count_civie.png

count_civie.png[/hide]

Drops:

Miscellanious: 1x Draconic Visage , 5x Focus Sight, 3x Abbysal Whip

Offering Effigy Assistance in Herblore, Crafting. Contact me ingame by pm.

11.jpg

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that the extra decant options don't slow down the regular 3 to 4 decanting. It's already a pain having to run back and forth a thousand times, and I'd hate to have to click through a dialogue every time also.

I am curious. Does British people have Cape fetish? Just asking (no disrespect).

Haha yeah we do! :P

Capes and top hats make you faster, more handsome and more mysterious! Capes are epic but with a TopHat too you're unstopable ;)

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

I hope that the extra decant options don't slow down the regular 3 to 4 decanting. It's already a pain having to run back and forth a thousand times, and I'd hate to have to click through a dialogue every time also.

will probably be how zahur works in nardah.

I am curious. Does British people have Cape fetish? Just asking (no disrespect).

Haha yeah we do! :P

Capes and top hats make you faster, more handsome and more mysterious! Capes are epic but with a TopHat too you're unstopable ;)

One of suggestions in "Upgrade" topic for Jagex (Click red text in signature) is to combine monocle with a top hat. Oh an swords>Capes.

2.5% boost for mining sounds good until you consider that it's a full body suit. Meaning you can't wear varrock armor. Meaning it's only useful for situations where varrock armor dosen't apply, unless somehow 2.5% is marginally better than Varrock armor, which I very much doubt.

That would be an issue if it wasn't for the fact that varrock armour mining bonuses apply even if your not wearing it.

Sylpheed.png

Yes. Yes we do. Nothing attracts the ladies more than a finely woven gold-embossed strip of finest silk flowing down your back. You should all be jealous.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Yes. Yes we do. Nothing attracts the ladies more than a finely woven gold-embossed strip of finest silk flowing down your back. You should all be jealous.

And how are you gonna protect a lady? With a cape? A sword i say-

will probably be how zahur works in nardah.

But that only works if you can note them, and most of the potions I have are not notable.

Looking forward to hat and dung thingy, hopefully it will have good plot.

And yes graphical updates sounds good and minor fixes too which makes gameplay better overall.

Stylishness = Cape > Sword

Everything Else = Sword > Cape

I prefer a combo of both personally.

capes seem decent. hats, could be decent.

overall, meh.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

nothing shockingly interesting as usual

that being said, no update looks like it will be absolutely awful so meh

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

Are you insinuating that I travel amongst the lower classes without my rapier? Pah!

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Are you insinuating that I travel amongst the lower classes without my rapier? Pah!

Touce (or whatever it's spelled)

Seems to be a 50/50 month, while nothing seems to be terrible content there just doesn't seem to be anything stand out there. The mining thing sounds very interesting and hopefully provides an alternative way of training Mining, plus the gold armour set sounds useful. The capes will be nice but not really a whole lot of actual content there. Hats are useless to me but I guess some people will enjoy it anyway. The upgrades week sounds good and will see what else is included in that. And finally the quest/dungeoneering things could be interesting but again will have to see, certainly the most promising thing this month anyway.

Overall, fairly decent updates but nothing really stand out. Although content isn't everything and I think what a lot of people seem to quickly forget are all the small changes which occur which end up having a long lasting effect on the game. Ignoring all content over the last couple of years the game has improved immensely yet all those are forgotten and the content is what is focused upon. I have a feel that this month will be very much one of those months.

Although content isn't everything and I think what a lot of people seem to quickly forget are all the small changes which occur which end up having a long lasting effect on the game.

I agree. That's why i created topic with a list of things that should be fixed by Jagex. If you want to make a suggestion of something that MUST be in the list, please click red text in my signature :thumbsup:

I have never seen a worst BTS or updates in my entire 9 years of playing this game - and I thought April was bad.

-Pointless capes

-Yet another way to train mining even though there's no 'reason' to train (ARTISANS ANYONE?)

-Hats that show ki.... wtf is this son of a [bleep]ing update? Who [bleep]ing thinks of something so [bleep]ing stupid?

-Upgrades week... wow. Holy mother of God man, now the fixes and patches are becommnig main updates

-Graphical improvements... these shouldn't be main updates anyway

And omg no, not a quest with 70 strength!

Anyone thinking May is even remotely good must have been hit on the head.

Agreed

S2buxtG.png

This may be a bit late, but was there ever a wedding between Kalphite Queen and KBD in April? Or did i miss it? Or was the mug that was recently released in Jagex store + Customized t-shirts the wedding itself?

TBH as I've said to Octarine, this is practically a 3rd 'No update' month really...IMO

Whaddya mean, third? Almost all the updates this year have been of fantastic quality.

I'm really looking forward to this, a great motivation to push my skills to +50.

I'm not an efficienado.