The Dark Lord

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope.

lets not make another gigantic quote thing

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

Hell no I don't shave my armpits. I have never considered shaving my armpits...other areas, perhaps, but never the armpits.

This.

Had a friend who shaved his for when he went swimming to make him more "streamlined through the water" but this was a guy who shaved his eyebrows off before we played poker so we couldn't read his expressions so take from that what you will.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Hell no I don't shave my armpits. I have never considered shaving my armpits...other areas, perhaps, but never the armpits.

This.

Had a friend who shaved his for when he went swimming to make him more "streamlined through the water" but this was a guy who shaved his eyebrows off before we played poker so we couldn't read his expressions so take from that what you will.

That must be the most competitive guy I've ever heard of.

To answer the question, no, but I would if it ended up being way too long. Too long basically meaning it comes out of my t-shirt.

Nope.

Only women shave below the neck.

"The chief duty of the government is to keep the peace and stand out of the sunshine of the people." - James A. Garfield

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today." -Thomas Sowell

"Profits are evidence of the creation of social value, not deductions from the sum of the common good." - Kevin D. Williamson

TrueBeaversafe.gif

... Shaving of the armpits is just not on. Thats just suspect. I shave my face. No man should shave they're legs,arms or wax they're chest or certaintly not shave they're armpits. Unless ofcourse your batting for the other team.

Armpit hair is ther'ye for a reason. Dont shave it.

Next to the lovely grammar, the content of this post makes me frown.

Just because it's there, doesn't mean it should stay there... As a female I'd like to note that most of us (or at least as far as I know) feel that men should at least save their faces, and down below. :unsure:

You know what I mean. <_<

Also, as SerpentEye noted in this post, shaving other parts of one's body is not a sign of homosexuality.

Us women don't all dig the hairy kind of guy, so you'll find non-gay men have other reasons to shave too. ;)

^That referring to it in general, not to armpits specifically.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

... Shaving of the armpits is just not on. Thats just suspect. I shave my face. No man should shave they're legs,arms or wax they're chest or certaintly not shave they're armpits. Unless ofcourse your batting for the other team.

Armpit hair is ther'ye for a reason. Dont shave it.

Next to the lovely grammar, the content of this post makes me frown.

Grammar. What the hell.

Shave they are legs? Then you use 'your' incorrectly... Some people.

rosssigfinal.jpg

I couldn't add any more quotes. But no.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

I honestly have thought about doing it. But I only own one razor, so I would have to share the one that I use on my face. Which seems kinda gross to me. :thumbdown:

It's just pits to face man. I only have one razor too, and I've shaved the downstairs and guess what, my face is clean-shaven too right now. If it really bugs you that much, shower then shave the pits so they aren't sweaty and get pit sweat on your razor, or you could just go buy another razor. Not that I'm one to talk there, what with being to lazy to get myself a second one aswell.

As for pits, I've never shaved them, but I had one girl friend who would hint at her wanting me to shave them every now and then. I just didn't understand why, like what would it do for us,

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

The gigantic quote pyramids arn't necessary.

I would have to disagree.

You can disagree all you want. They still need to stop, as it can be annoying to other user's.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!