Armpits...

The Dark Lord

...So, do you shave your armpit hair?

This question may seem odd as it's aimed at male users on tip.it, but honestly, do you shave your armpit hair? Why?

Personally, I shave mine, and I believe that I like it much better shaved. For one, it's more comfortable because it reduces friction and creates less BO during exercise/on hot days.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

No.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

No. I did once, and the result was incredibly itchy armpits, thus I have no bothered again. Don't find it a problem.

Problem when I shaved the other hairy area was soo itchy I couldn't get to sleep so now I just look like Borat.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

No. I did once, and the result was incredibly itchy armpits, thus I have no bothered again. Don't find it a problem.

Problem when I shaved the other hairy area was soo itchy I couldn't get to sleep so now I just look like Borat.

To be honest, I don't really have much of an issue with it. I guess after you do it for a while you get used to it.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Hell no I don't shave my armpits. I have never considered shaving my armpits...other areas, perhaps, but never the armpits.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

... Shaving of the armpits is just not on. Thats just suspect. I shave my face. No man should shave they're legs,arms or wax they're chest or certaintly not shave they're armpits. Unless ofcourse your batting for the other team.

Armpit hair is ther'ye for a reason. Dont shave it.

"Kevs me best mate we do all sorts of [bleep] together like last week we went down to basshill drive in and kev was like Oi! what are all you [bleep]Heads Watchin!"