Pictures of those TIFers -- 2.0

The Observer

God I'm scared now... I have to wait in the lobby before dungeons start incase I get spotted! Its that or hide in egg form. :o

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Since most of you agree, I've added the following safespots: Grand Exchange, Daemonheim, and Edgeville.

Although it's not like a lot use Edgeville anymore, sadly so I might consider removing that.

j0xPu5R.png

Since most of you agree, I've added the following safespots: Grand Exchange, Daemonheim, and Edgeville.

Although it's not like a lot use Edgeville anymore, sadly so I might consider removing that.

I think you should remove Edgeville. There are hardly any Tifers there anymore.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

[spoiler=First Snipe: Trollgazer]snipedtrollgazer.png

Lets the hunt begin. :twisted:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

My first mod.

[hide]lep.png[/hide]

Edit: One of Salad from yesterday which I forgot about until Mdeo reminded me, and one of Wolt in the same place; that black dragon task was quite good for sniping.

[hide=Salad]saladinthebank.png[/hide]

[hide=Woltimus]woltzanarisbank.png[/hide]

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

I think you should remove Edgeville. There are hardly any Tifers there anymore.

I strongly oppose removing Edgeville while still keeping Daemonheim and the Grand Exchange as off-limit areas.

A large portion of active TIFers do not hang out at Daemonheim, and a fair few of us do not even play or enjoy Dungeoneering all that often.

I can tell you from first-hand experience, as someone who does not actively do Dungoneering or hang out at the Daemonheim area/bank, there are A LOT of TIFers who still hang out at Edgeville bank. Whenever I am there, it's almost guaranteed that I see at least one or two familiar TIFers.

(I'm aware no one actually said this, not trying to put words into anyone's mouth) I think it's unfair to say "Well, since we all hang out at Daemonheim you can't snipe us here... but we can snipe you at Edgeville because none of us hang out there."

Edgeville has long been the unofficial "central hub" for TIFers, and while I think it is definitely warranted to add Daemonheim, I don't think this means that we should just chuck Edgeville out of the water considering the history it has with TIFers.

/two cents

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

Edgeville needs to stay off-limits. If I'm skilling, I always wear a glory since I'm most likely on Lunar and Edge is my bank tele.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."