07-Jun-2011 � Deadliest Catch

Da_Latios

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Patch notes

[hide]"The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).

Graphical

The recent crow infestation in a field north-east of Lumbridge has abated; they have now moved on to the spooky atmosphere of Draynor Village.

Ozan's quiver no longer floats whilst sliding in the ‘Three's Company’ Fremennik saga.

A puddle of blood no longer flickers during the ‘Thok it to 'em’ Fremennik Saga.

Items being flung in the catapult room in the Warrior's Guild no longer clip through the floor above.

An animation will now play when getting out of the pipe on the Werewolf Agility Course.

It is no longer possible to use the "V" in the veteran cape's emote as a podium to preach from.

Teleporting whilst transforming into a statue using a death hat no longer leaves a blue statue behind.

The duelist cap no longer gets removed whilst resting.

Turmoil and Berserker curses no longer take precedence over other emotes.

Giving a dog a bone now uses improved animations.

Werewolves no longer disappear briefly when transforming from their human forms.

The dungeoneering skillcape emote no longer causes female avatars to transform into males during the animation.

Activities

Clicking out of dialogue at the beginning of the ‘Thok it to 'em’ Fremennik saga no longer removes the interface.

Thok can no longer avoid the ramokee room in the ‘Thok it to 'em’ Fremennik saga.

Miscellaneous

Frost dragons can now be left-click attacked.

The Morytania slayer challenge can be completed again.

Aggie no longer walks to the wrong place when creating dyes.

It is no longer possible to lure monkey guards across Ape Atoll by equipping and unequipping greegrees.

The milestone capes are no longer blocked from Entrana.

The Dream lunar spell is no longer considered a combat spell when reordering the magic interface.

For smaller party sizes, the arming statues in the dungeoneering challenge room no longer stop the player from walking when statues are not placed down.

Obsidian walls have had the ‘Prospect’ op removed.

Multiple blessed spiders in Underground Pass no longer attack the player if they are in combat, and have not been fighting Kalrag.

The Twiblick Night Special has been renamed from Twiblik Night Special.

The parts table in the Artisans Workshop no longer references a cannon barrel, as it currently holds moulds and a hammer.

Two male forgotten warriors no longer sound like women when hit."[/hide]

Nice things are underlined... O wait yeah warriors that sound like females when getting hit, there was nothing wrong with that.

Me and the wise old man go way back.... he was a foolish boy back then.

My crystal armour idea.

*Paints Serp's nature ammy white before he notices they finally fixed it*

Seriously though, I may log on and do this quest, even if only to get all quests done again. Plus, more Hunter/Fishing xp is a plus for me. Still need to do those Sagas, though... oh well. I'll get off my lazy arse and get things done eventually.

Link_Olaran.png

Well, that was a quite dissapointing quest really... at least they stated it'd be short on the KB instead of passing it off as more I guess..

and another thing: DONT SHOW US NEW WATER IN AN UPDATE PICTURE IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO GIVE US IT.

/rage. Did the 10 extra hunts afterwards, kinda dissapointed that there wasnt some little thing after that really.

Best update today: fixed farming ammy :D

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Was a bit of a 'meh' quest. It just wasn't interesting, and it was too easy and too short. Oh well, out of the way now. My Quest Cape is still retained.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

A quest that took 15 minutes and then a further 15 minutes for the extra hunting. That's one-third of our updates this month, and it might be that we don't even get any content from the loyalty program straight away because everybody starts with zero points. It looks like a pretty thin month in terms of updates Jagex. :???:

kinda dissapointed that there wasnt some little thing after that really.

Are the deposit boxes useful?

Think so but by the sounds of it they're not so restricted to fishing (ape atoll box for teaks, etc)

and I mean like a small reward for completing all 10 hunts

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Think so but by the sounds of it they're not so restricted to fishing (ape atoll box for teaks, etc)

and I mean like a small reward for completing all 10 hunts

That could be correct, found the locations and none seem to be beneficial for fishing. Was hoping on a box for barbarian fishing. :sad:

List of locations:

http://www.runescape.com/c=T19tA3HWu2U/kbase/guid/deadliest_catch_rewards

Jesus Christ, the trailer was better than the quest, and that trailer was terrible :V

This was, in no way, a master quest other than the requirements. No where in the 10 minutes it took me to do the the quest did I feel as lost as I did when I was doing Underground Pass, or Regicide, etc. You know, the real master quests.

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

Jesus Christ, the trailer was better than the quest, and that trailer was terrible :V

This was, in no way, a master quest other than the requirements. No where in the 10 minutes it took me to do the the quest did I feel as lost as I did when I was doing Underground Pass, or Regicide, etc. You know, the real master quests.

It also took longer to watch the trailer than to finish the quest. Well, almost.

"He
really
calls himself Noobz?"

Sheep.gif

[hide=STATS]Noobz.png[/hide]

Well, they're wieldable in the shield slot. There's a big and a small version, and you can easily get multiples, for placeholder purposes. It means you can catch one more fish before you need to bank. That's it. I doubt it does much for XP rates, but every little helps.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Well, Roving Elves is Master and it is one of the shortest, easiest quests in the game.

Back when it was released it wasn't... That quest was a [bleep] trying to get back and forth to the elves camp ground.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Oh yeah that trailer is pretty awesome... I expect to see merfolk in the future.

Now people can wear veracs, a net and sword to look just like the mermidon gladiator.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Oh yeah that trailer is pretty awesome... I expect to see merfolk in the future.

Now people can wear veracs, a net and sword to look just like the mermidon gladiator.

Didn't they use tridents?

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

I'm a bit shocked about this quest if i'm honest, why hype up the quest with a trailer when it's no quicker than "cook's assistant"?

I shouldn't knock the fact it gives so much Fishing Xp, but for a quest so short i don't think we even deserve it.

Also was i the only one to watch her smith and think "Ohh smith-able dragon" :)"

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

Also was i the only one to watch her smith and think "Ohh smith-able dragon" :)"

Maybe Smithing will be the next skill to have it's level cap raised to 120?

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Too short, wasn't very interesting imo, good xp though. Would like to see Linza make teach us to make dragon items.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted