02-Sep-2011 - Bonus XP Weekend - 9th to 12th of September

Jacks0n

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

80-82 Crafting I think and 80-85 Firemaking. Was more happy that I did Firemaking, as 85 has been a level I've wanted for a long time; but too lazy to get it. So I can burn elder roots. >:) Those were my first levels in 5 months. :shades:

I got to 92 firemaking so I can get an Adze...when I find myself able to kick my butt doing it. I think I never touch the skill again, maybe for strange rocks when I'm bored (I completed the statue already).

Got a few herblore, crafting and firemaking levels, nothing really big. Might get to lvl95 herblore as I can greenman to 96 for overloads without those awful stews...

Back to business (smithing, farming herbs for next BXPW)

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

80-82 Crafting I think and 80-85 Firemaking. Was more happy that I did Firemaking, as 85 has been a level I've wanted for a long time; but too lazy to get it. So I can burn elder roots. >:) Those were my first levels in 5 months. :shades:

I got to 92 firemaking so I can get an Adze...when I find myself able to kick my butt doing it. I think I never touch the skill again, maybe for strange rocks when I'm bored (I completed the statue already).

It is indeed a horrible, tedious skill to train. I was using the Pyrelord, so the XP went by fairly quickly because I was doing with my bonus XP, which when I started FM was 2.5 I think.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

So, I had completely quit since the Refer-A-Friend update, but I decided to log on about an hour ago for these last few hours of Bonus Exp. Doing herby and have gotten quite a few levels but I still think I won't play very much as life without a Chaotic is sucky and I hate Dungeoneering :(

I disagree! I manage quite fine with 61 Dungeoneering. Then again, I can't compare to life WITH a chaotic...

You would wonder how you ever played without one.

VERY. [bleep]ING. PAINFULLY. Put it that way. Im still on 74 and no one really seems to dunge anymore or only does immense high floors. I need a [bleep]ing chaotic something chronic, especially since I only have a d scimmy thanks to getting hacked.

OT: Agility sucks, Ihu Jagex, make it faster.

I guess it is all relative to what you plan to do with it. All I really do these days is Slay, and while, yes, I do someday want a rapier, I don't feel my gameplay is stunted without it. I am in the same boat as Tim... Random groups barely finish a floor, and those with higher levels want to do higher floors. So I do dunge occasionally, just only while my guildmates are on their way to higher floors.

Well, as predicted I didn't get 99 mining during BXPW, but I did get a good chunk of XP regardless. :P So I'm not entirely upset about the whole thing. Just need to get 99 mining sometime this week now so I can actually work on dungeoneering, although that might mean attempting to key for random groups if I get desperate... I guess it'd be a good learning experience. Then again, the last time I tried to key for a random group, this guy kept pestering me to make him a gorgonite rapier when I was already packed with keys, no one was calling doors, and I had to run around back and forth for skill doors too (and even that took ages because they'd take forever to pick up the group gatestone or take forever to drop it). :wall: Thank goodness for DG clans to help keep my sanity in check. XD

The plan was to get at least 95 to 98 Construction, and maybe another level or 2 I was close to, and then (if i was on enough this weekend) to spend the rest of my time making 11k+ air battlestaffs... (aka, just do enough work to get 5 levels for 2400 total this bxp weekend.)

WHAT HAD HAPPENED WAS....

Did the standard full out farm run (minus a spirit tree of the 2 that didnt grow in time, dam diseased plants with farmers -.-)

I wound up REALLY REALLY enjoying flatpacking mahog tables...so I did from (8830k exp) 95 to 99 construction. (99 con for 2400)

and got 91 agility off strange rocks for 2401 total.

400k+ farm exp,

4.2m+ con exp / 99 con

25k agil, and 100k+ crafting.

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Went from 85-88 (81k from 89) Herblore with things i had laying around in my bank. Didn't really focus on the x2 xp so much, only had 5 hours play time at the end of it all.

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

Oh god, it's finally over. Now I can get back to Turmoil. About damn time.

Yeah, I hate that alters don't work on Bonus Weekend. At least make the alter go over bxp bonus, so that if you want, you can still train prayer... I'd rather they just give out the bonus, since they give it to every other skill. (Even summoning gets a !0% bonus... why can't prayer-alters get a 10% bonus also?)

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014