71 - 91 herblore (WOOT)

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I had either underestimated how long making potions would take, or just how many extra I would get thanks to wasteless herblore, but it took the whole ten hours to use up all of my herblore supplies. I got from 89 to 96, so I am extremely happy. I won't need to stockpile nearly as much for future bxp weekends. In fact I probably will finish off 99 before the next one anyway. Since 1.1 I have just been clearing stuff from my bank, so small gains in fletching, smithing, and cooking. If there is time left, I will start in on hunter.

What were you training with/where were you training? I went 89-96 in just over 5 hours (mostly with extremes and juju pots though) in lumbridge cellar. Wasn't actually expecting 96 though, just kinda stretched to it

Well... I quit after being hacked on Feb 1, and came back around the beginning of July. My awesome guildmates donated to me some supplies so that I could get back into slaying. It was then that I learned bxpw was probably coming in September, so I started stockpiling herbs and pots. I sort of have this thing going... I have never purchased a single herb for herblore. I started saving seeds when I first started slaying at lvl 3 and so I've pretty much just gathered and farmed what I needed. I originally only expected to get 91 this weekend, so I stocked up on extreme sets. I did blow a few minutes (and subsequently had to train at he while waiting) to try and grab last minute grenwall spikes. At least I had the forethought to grind like 2k mud runes ahead of time. :P. Aside from all that, I had plenty of super pots I could make too and as the bonus wore down I made those, and kept converting into extremes until I had no more stuff. After hitting 95 I even made some overloads with ale.

I trained at soul wars, to be random free, and also for people watching, Lol. I wasn't really chatting, but it was amusing to watch everyone else. So yeah, my method was far from efficient. :P. But nonetheless, I gained way more than I had set out to do, so I am happy.

Darkdude98,

How did you get a +10 agility boost? I thought the stew and summer pies don't stack?

In a clan citadel's battlefield there is a way to get a +10 agility boost, can't remember the name though. :P

Anyway I can get confirmation on this? I have looked everywhere...

Kiettaro.png

090108162337qa2zd0.png

Not that it matters to me or even most of the people here but did the 10% from referafriend stack with BXP?

They've stated in the previous FAQ about the Refer a Friend bonus and stated specifically that it would NOT stack with bxpw.

Ah alright. I thought it might be that one special boost that worked since, as far as I heard, the 10% did stack with all of the other bonus XP things on normal days.

2dgucz6.png

So, I had completely quit since the Refer-A-Friend update, but I decided to log on about an hour ago for these last few hours of Bonus Exp. Doing herby and have gotten quite a few levels but I still think I won't play very much as life without a Chaotic is sucky and I hate Dungeoneering :(

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

So, I had completely quit since the Refer-A-Friend update, but I decided to log on about an hour ago for these last few hours of Bonus Exp. Doing herby and have gotten quite a few levels but I still think I won't play very much as life without a Chaotic is sucky and I hate Dungeoneering :(

I disagree! I manage quite fine with 61 Dungeoneering. Then again, I can't compare to life WITH a chaotic...

I disagree! I manage quite fine with 61 Dungeoneering. Then again, I can't compare to life WITH a chaotic...

You would wonder how you ever played without one.

floorgazer.png

Reached 86 farming... that was it. Still on 2.7 modifier. Just been far too busy irl this weekend. A stark contrast to last time when I no-lifed to 99 herblore hehe.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Didn't quite meet my goals, but here it is...

92-93 farming

91-99 construction (took a killer 12 hours)

95-96 thieving

Overall 18 hours spent in 3 days. Not crazy about runescape as I was when I was younger, but I couldn't pass up a BXPW without making a big dent.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Construction 91-98

Crafting 97-98

Farming 95-96

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

87-88 Farming

86-88 Agility

94-95 Fishing

81-82 Runecrafting

89-90 Fletching

And 2300 total :D

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

You would wonder how you ever played without one.

VERY. [bleep]ING. PAINFULLY. Put it that way. Im still on 74 and no one really seems to dunge anymore or only does immense high floors. I need a [bleep]ing chaotic something chronic, especially since I only have a d scimmy thanks to getting hacked.

OT: Agility sucks, Ihu Jagex, make it faster.

Popoto.~<3

80-82 Crafting I think and 80-85 Firemaking. Was more happy that I did Firemaking, as 85 has been a level I've wanted for a long time; but too lazy to get it. So I can burn elder roots. >:) Those were my first levels in 5 months. :shades:

RIP Michaelangelopolous