02-Sep-2011 - Bonus XP Weekend - 9th to 12th of September

Jacks0n

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see the multiplier this time around... Am I blind or not looking at the right place? I'm getting bonus xp though...

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Can't see the multiplier this time around... Am I blind or not looking at the right place? I'm getting bonus xp though...

You should see a little plus on the XP circle. Click to expand and hover over the exp gained, and you should see the DEETZ.

hzvjpwS.gif

I like getting 1701 exp at the end of every gnome adv lap... It's nice... Anyways... Back later, funeral to go to :/

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

96 herblore and 90 thieving thus far used just under an hour of time. Going to get 91 thieving then do agility until 83 (79 atm) after that will just be whatever for the rest of the weekend. But focus this time is definitely on non-buyables for me (mainly because I had no money for buyables :P)

Didn't realize you needed 5 Gren Spikes per extreme, logging in every 4 hours now to make 1k pots <_<

On the bright side I should be getting 99 Herblore in the next week.

Rohanlord.png

Notable solo drops: x3 Bandos boots, x2 Dragonic Visage, x2 Bandos Tassets, x1 Bandos Hilt, x1 Bandos Chestplate

For people who want to know, long/curved bones at barlak still gives bonus xp :D

Awesome. Good thing I parked my butt in his room with my bones last night before logging off.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

Woot, just got 70 Hunter. First BXPW goal down. Next is agility til 1.1x, dunno what I'll end up with but we shall see. Break time though as fighting for Red Salamander spots was brutal.

EDIT: oh yea forgot farming run. Got 2 levels to get 72. Will be getting 73 after BXPW since I didnt have time to prep for replacement trees due to 10 hour black-out in California yesterday.

wessan.png

Random power outage for the lose! :wall: Did get 86 farming though, under 28k shy of 87. :P

Getting some reports from the RSOF that some people aren't getting Bonus XP for completing their dungeons. Apparently this is triggered by them "not completing the dungeon together".

Hahaha, anti-leeching measure gogogo.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Seems like if someone disconnects/log's out while in a dungeon, the party won't get any Bonus EXP.

Why they decided to punish the entire team if one person has an unstable connection is beyond me.

Seems like if someone disconnects/log's out while in a dungeon, the party won't get any Bonus EXP.

Why they decided to punish the entire team if one person has an unstable connection is beyond me.

I think this is what they figured they had to do to prevent people from getting outrageous floor bonuses. Set it up so that you log in, join team immediately and log out till end of floor. You could get a lot of bonus exp because your multiplier wouldn't go down much.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

I think this is what they figured they had to do to prevent people from getting outrageous floor bonuses. Set it up so that you log in, join team immediately and log out till end of floor. You could get a lot of bonus exp because your multiplier wouldn't go down much.

Why punish the entire team for it though. Just remove the bonus for anyone who leaves during the dungeon.

If you get Gravecreeper as the boss, you auto-lose any bonus exp because someone seems to always get dc'ed while fighting him the past few weeks.

Gained over 2.5m dg xp today in very little time. Luckily I was in a group that did 12 floors back to back :D so no problems with regards to people rage quitting. Just wish I could do some p2h hunts without losing out on my multiplier....

People were using it to trust trade, meaning the people participating in the dungeon had to agree (and likely money changed hands in order to do it.) They never liked trust trading, because it leaves too many people open to scamming, which in turn results in tons of whining "OMG I WAS SCAMMED ;(" threads. They probably reckoned it a necessary evil.

My confusion is why do they even let that skill, given its gigantic exp gains possible in the later levels, allowed to be multiplied in the first place if floor selling is such a concern for them?

I agree with you, the whole issue doesn't make sense.

hzvjpwS.gif

Still don't get why Summoning can't be trained at full bonus (aside from that people whined after the first BXPW, but people whine about every one of them...).

How is stocking charms different from stocking herb ingredients? They're both just practically XP saved up...

2dgucz6.png