02-Sep-2011 - Bonus XP Weekend - 9th to 12th of September

Jacks0n

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably end up doing Agility/Hunter, two skills I just can't stand.

Same.

I'll do the usual tree run, replant, log for 8 hrs, do second tree run then Agility and Hunter.

If herblore supplies don't go up in price then I may just use what I have stocked instead of selling it.

meleevsarcher.gif

136 Combat, 2290+ Skill Total

BXPW? What? Who'd have thought.

bxpwwut.png

94->95 farm, 93->95/6 herb banked (spose I should get a pile of eye of newts), nearly 94 mage. Would've been more like 98 had I not been hacked :9 After that I might train FM, or some stupid skill I hate on (thieving/hunter probably).

Will get 99 herb in March

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

will finally be getting smithing up >.>, ive never managed to convince myself to train smithing at level 70 due to the poor methods available (making mith plates which is fast but expensive, or mith bolts which is really slow)

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Imhoping 10k spec rest will get me 84 to 91 herb.... Set me back 30m but its wortth it!

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Well I'm F2P so I'm out of this. Good luck to everyone else though.

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

A quick tree-checking for ~350-400k exp. Then I'll be spending the rest of the weekend DGing, as I have no other skills left to train. :P

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Quick tree run (possibly getting me 99 farming) followed by massive Agility. Gonna be hard to do 10+ straight hours of agility though since I can hardly do 1 normally. :unsure:

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

A quick tree-checking for ~350-400k exp. Then I'll be spending the rest of the weekend DGing, as I have no other skills left to train. :P

This.

Not sure why but im planning on doing a tree run. Might help one day with 120 farming...

Quick tree run (possibly getting me 99 farming) followed by massive Agility. Gonna be hard to do 10+ straight hours of agility though since I can hardly do 1 normally. :unsure:

This... Gona be using my netbook to watch The Inbetweeners, Outnumbered, John Bishop's Britain, Torchwood, Doctor Who and anything else on iPlayer, 4OD, ITVPlayer that might be worth watching.

Though instead of all 10 hours agilitying, I'll agility until it hits ~1.5/1.4 then probably do some construction to 1.2 then mine.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Decided I'll do a Tree Run since that'll help me hit 91 farming, and then I'll spend the rest of the time on Herblore, should hit 94, and that will also rather handily set me up for the new prayer restoring potions :) the rest of my time shall be invested in Dungeoneering, may help to contribute hitting 96 easier since I'm solo-ing.

I'm planning to do herblore, construction, crafting, fletching, agility, maybe hunter, and summoning. Herb and craft are my main concerns. Still stockpiling for both. Battlestaves for Crafting, and various seconds for Herblore. Should think about buying eyes of newt. Am working on fruit batting papayas, and picking mort myre fungus. (Just what I need, even more super energies. I've already got close to 2k.) Also stockpiling a bit for summoning, but that's because I don't quite have the amount of crimsons I want. About another week of Bork oughta do it.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

Going to get 70 Constuction (banked)

Then Superheat about 6k gold ores

Then make amulets with the rest of the multiplier

Should be able to knock about most of the requirements for The Void Stares Back

Just make sure you realize that goldsmithing gauntlets don't stack with the bonus xp multiplier and that amulets are so terribly slow xp you're effectively wasting lots of time. But good luck :).

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Herblore is definitely the priority, level 66 on a combat level 111 account means I've fallen behind the eight-ball slightly. Plan is to make farm snapdragons myself until I have enough unfinished potions for 69 making super restores, which will only be about 600. With plenty of the bonus multiplier left after that, I'm buying as much lantadyme unfinished potions and ground dragon scale as possible to make antifires. Make as much as I can, sell 'em, buy some more, and just keep going for as long as I can. I'm hoping to make level 72 at a conservative guess, maybe 73.

To be honest, the amount of planning there doesn't come close to amount of planning I've had to do to secure cashflow in the weeks running up to the BXPW, with herb prices crashing all around and clean snapdragons being my main source of income. That's been a nightmare, and in the past week I've only been able to secure 2m extra funds.

Herblore is definitely the priority, level 66 on a combat level 111 account means I've fallen behind the eight-ball slightly. Plan is to make farm snapdragons myself until I have enough unfinished potions for 69 making super restores, which will only be about 600. With plenty of the bonus multiplier left after that, I'm buying as much lantadyme unfinished potions and ground dragon scale as possible to make antifires. Make as much as I can, sell 'em, buy some more, and just keep going for as long as I can. I'm hoping to make level 72 at a conservative guess, maybe 73.

To be honest, the amount of planning there doesn't come close to amount of planning I've had to do to secure cashflow in the weeks running up to the BXPW, with herb prices crashing all around and clean snapdragons being my main source of income. That's been a nightmare, and in the past week I've only been able to secure 2m extra funds.

I haven't played in ages and i just browsed through here to see your cash woes. Maybe i can donate you a tad bit of gp to help?

Low_C.png

I haven't played in ages and i just browsed through here to see your cash woes. Maybe i can donate you a tad bit of gp to help?

Id love to have some to buy 99 pray. <3:

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png