Missing Persons List

Gingi

Caleb 92 and Kid2u4ever they were the first two friends i had in RS haven't seen them since.

I believe I bought an item from Caleb 92 once. it was a loooong time ago, but i definatly recognize the name. Sorry I can't give you any more info, but at least you know he's alive :?

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Has anyone ever seen Alana Alexan?

Around January last year I was a lvl 3. She was lvl 16 and was like a guardian to me. She gave me full iron, which at that time to me was like a gift from the heavens. She lead me around, taught me how to use the runescape map, and showed me to draynor bank. After that, she never logged in again :cry:

I checked the hiscores and she's not on. I assume she's still in the lower levels. I still have her on my friendlist after enarly two years, hoping one day she'll log in and I can repay her for all she'd done for me. Please, If you've seen her, tell me! :cry:

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Haven't talked to sjred in a year :(

Pm me here if you know!!

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Crimson Dragon or so , he whas nice ,helped me for the first week i played. I had some account called n0obslayer or so , but i lost the password to it. He learned me how to fish & how to make me first copple of K's *loved the qoute : "Welcome to my world of cash ,whipe your feet please" This whas all in RSC , when you could sell fish at the pking ;)

If anyone knows him * name might not be accurate, but it had crimson in it * , and tell him to add Mazexl Jr , would be awesome , we got alot to catch up *met him on lvl 5 ,lvl 98 atm*

dkhunteruserbarnf4.gif

DK Drop list : Dragon axe : 2 Bezerker ring's : 4 Warrior ring's : 5

Seers rings : 1

SugarPlumz...I really liked her <3:

Hav'nt seen her for ages she logged in an out this month but other than that havn't seen her or been able to talk to her... She usually goes around wearing expensive stuff like berets and cavaliers...and princess blouse :-s

poketama1ak8.jpg

Please, anyone seen:

Zzsleepiezzz (1i1azndrag0n)

Kozmo1

F R A N C E

~PM ME PLS

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.