The first deaf rs player with max stats..

badboy

You cannot prove something to be true; you can only prove something to be false. Thus the (US) court systems have the "prove beyond a reasonable doubt" bit for criminal cases (and "prove more likely than not" for civil).

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

I suppose at risk of sounding insensitive its not that outstanding of an achievement :s, considering the majority of people I personally know cannot stand Runescape sounds anyway (even with the new voice acting, etc).

Really no evidence that he was or wasn't first besides the claim on the video. There are quite a few other maxed/high level players with a variety of health conditions as well, for some it is the conditions that give them the chance to play Runescape as much as they do.

Congrats to them, but someone maxing with say cerebral palsy or disorder that makes playing quite a bit more difficult and I'd be greatly impressed.

• Like 10
siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

You cannot prove something to be true; you can only prove something to be false. Thus the (US) court systems have the "prove beyond a reasonable doubt" bit for criminal cases (and "prove more likely than not" for civil).

You got that backwards. It's why people are innocent until proven guilty.

Sergio_Romo.png

You cannot prove something to be true; you can only prove something to be false.

Wrong. You can't prove something true by observation. You can prove true using other forms of proof (take for example math and abstractions) However, science cannot prove true, science can only discover false and create models which fit all current observations. The models are never proven as a perfect match for reality but they are refined over time. Inductive proof by observation does not work.

Deductive proof by logic works for some types of problem realms (math, comp-sci models etc)

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Congratulations! Personally, I always play with the sound off, but I have a video/music on at the same time, so I guess my sense of hearing is helping on some level.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I know a deaf person who's been maxed for years...

So I've heard.

who? name?

That would be kind of... invasive isn't? Don't think I would want someone talking about me without my permission, even less if I know the person in question. I can tell you she plays in world 27 tho. I knew she was mute since I met her, but it wasn't until like a year ago that I found out it was due to being deaf her whole life.

Either way, this is hardly the first. Have in mind that many maxed and/or top players, find the time to play rs due to them being handicaped or having a disability, a good example is that girl who got the first untrimmed slay cape, who had a digestive problem that kept her in bed for 5 years (gluten intolerance I think it was?). Another few deaf ones come to my mind actually, but I don't think they've played since before dung came out.

• Like 1
tumblr_m6mcuojTED1qlz68ro1_500.gif

How is this impressive, I was under the assumption everyone played rs with sounds off anyways.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Seeing as your forumname is "badboy" I assume it's you and you're trying to get some attention.

Quote from Youtube:

"This is bullshit. This account is Manic Joker, not BBad BBoy. His friend Manic Joker trained this account and then gave this account to Bbad Bboy. People don't know something that I know. He is a cheater."

The response of the videomaker on the reaction says enough. Cheaters don't get a place in the hall of fame.

B71AkU0.png      Fire_Hawk154.png

In case the comments get deleted...

2vanp5v.png

Cheaters don't deserve respect, regardless if they are deaf or disabled.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Do people actually play runescape with the sound on? I haven't listened to runescape sounds since they were a members only option.

don't froget about "Memory probe" from Dungeoneering - Fremennik Sagas..

it say "Memory probe: Make sure your sounds are on and turned up. The current memories on the probe (seen above) do not help with finding the correct spots. Place your probe where the circular cursor blinks the fastest and emits a slighly higher pitched pulse. There is an area around the correct spot that will still blink and emit a pulse, so take your time to find the perfect spot. Do this three times to complete the memory probe"

how does he can? lol

I don't see how being deaf means anything as far as maxing the game goes. It isn't any harder. If you were blind that would be pretty impressive. Like the Turkish blind painter. Except playing videogames.

• Like 1

2480+ total