Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

High profile players banned

• Please log in to reply
363 replies to this topic

SnuGGzZ
[ Display Name History ]

SnuGGzZ

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • RSN:Fried_Chikn8
Ok everybody, since the recent banning of several high level profiles such as myself, I think it is time for me to explain why my xp gains have been so outrageous recently. Well it all started 6 years ago when my dad left to open his own ice cream shop in Holland. When he left my mom and I to pursue his dream of owning countless amounts of mint chocolate chip ice cream, my mom went into a frenzy. She had problems for a long time and stopped going to work or leaving the house. Because of this I stopped going to school 6 years ago and just sit in the closet all day playing runescape with my cat. Alot like that guy from benchwarmers. So yea because of this I am able to gain lots of xp so ya there u go. My mom told me I could do anything. When I told her i Will go for 5b xp, she said put your heart into it and avenge me from your FATHER!@!%$#@1
Posted Image

5b xp let's go!

Byr0n
[ Display Name History ]

Byr0n

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P

http://puu.sh/1EiCM

Haha thanks, they need to name and shame these botters like they used to ;)
Posted Image

I Teamed I
[ Display Name History ]

I Teamed I

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • RSN:I Teamed I

Ok everybody, since the recent banning of several high level profiles such as myself, I think it is time for me to explain why my xp gains have been so outrageous recently. Well it all started 6 years ago when my dad left to open his own ice cream shop in Holland. When he left my mom and I to pursue his dream of owning countless amounts of mint chocolate chip ice cream, my mom went into a frenzy. She had problems for a long time and stopped going to work or leaving the house. Because of this I stopped going to school 6 years ago and just sit in the closet all day playing runescape with my cat. Alot like that guy from benchwarmers. So yea because of this I am able to gain lots of xp so ya there u go. My mom told me I could do anything. When I told her i Will go for 5b xp, she said put your heart into it and avenge me from your FATHER!@!%$#@1

:razz:

The only limit is your own imagination.

Auror
[ Display Name History ]

Auror

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 772 posts
  • RSN:Don Auror

Does that mean that you acc shared with your cat? You should check your computer, maybe it installed the bot you were banned for.

SnuGGzZ
[ Display Name History ]

SnuGGzZ

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 130 posts

Does that mean that you acc shared with your cat? You should check your computer, maybe it installed the bot you were banned for.

Maybe i should say ill buy gold membership if i get unbanned in the appeal ;)
Posted Image

5b xp let's go!

Auror
[ Display Name History ]

Auror

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 772 posts
Well yeah, merry christmas to you man. I hope your mommy won't bomb the Jargalex Corruptation for the ban.

also, i was h4ck3d should change his name to i was b4nn3d

Sagha
[ Display Name History ]

Sagha

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Sagha
Sagha

March 15 ,2003-December 23, 2012

RIP

SnuGGzZ
[ Display Name History ]

SnuGGzZ

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 130 posts
Rip sagha, #1 butterfly catcher and dger on rs
Posted Image

5b xp let's go!

Sagha
[ Display Name History ]

Sagha

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Sagha
http://puu.sh/1EjWi

Auror
[ Display Name History ]

Auror

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 772 posts
and don't forget, #2 on that list of banned players

SnuGGzZ
[ Display Name History ]

SnuGGzZ

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 130 posts
im #1 obvsly but dw guys year of the snuggzz #2013
Posted Image

5b xp let's go!

BenDover
[ Display Name History ]

BenDover

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • RSN:Swarlly
  • Clan:Efficiency Experts
Bout time these kids were banned.

Swarlly.png

Kimberly
[ Display Name History ]

Kimberly

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 12,325 posts
  • RSN:Kimberly
  • RSN2:Dorelei
Split off the 200M in all skills thread to discuss the recent bans of high-profile players on Dec. 23rd. Please continue all discussion here. PM a mod if the list grows, we'll edit it into the post if Jake lol is busy. :)

hzvjpwS.gif

Lidl Shopper
[ Display Name History ]

Lidl Shopper

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • RSN:Luk3d
I know a few people on that list. About time :thumbup:
Posted Image

I like the way Engstrom talks about the feeling of realism and immersion. Can you imagine how he must feel when one of the Al-Kharid warriors drops a spin ticket?

Byr0n
[ Display Name History ]

Byr0n

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 20 posts
Seen a few on runetrack with consistently very high gains aswell :P
Posted Image

Lieven
[ Display Name History ]

Lieven

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • RSN:L ieven
It's nice to see some get banned after so long,
But far too late and far too little is usually my thought about these actions besides there's many more out there ^^

100224419lieven.png
"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing"

Urza285
[ Display Name History ]

Urza285

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,133 posts
  • RSN:Urza285
  • RSN2:Urza285
  • Clan:Looking: com/skiller

It's nice to see some get banned after so long,
But far too late and far too little is usually my thought about these actions besides there's many more out there ^^

Piss poor appreciation is usually my thought when I see posts like these. Yeah I don't mind letting someone know they have a lack of appreciation whe they don't show appreciation for the effort others make before judging them.

Not one man is omnipotent within jagex and can hit that button.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [In Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Kimberly
[ Display Name History ]

Kimberly

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 12,325 posts
  • RSN:Kimberly
  • RSN2:Dorelei
Appreciation isn't lacking in this situation though Urza. It's simply outweighed by our disappointment that most of the time these massbans are used as a publicity stunt. That makes a difference to most of us. The game's integrity shouldn't be maintained only when it nets them the best amount of public image.

That said I don't think these should be held to the same standards as other overblown massbans. I don't think they did this as a publicity stunt. If they were, this wouldn't mostly be exclusively posted on the HLF. There are bound to be more players banned in this than we know of given the runetrack gains some people are seeing.

hzvjpwS.gif

Urza285
[ Display Name History ]

Urza285

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,133 posts
  • RSN:Urza285
  • RSN2:Urza285
  • Clan:Looking: com/skiller
You may be right Kim. I can feel that, but even expressed token appreciation should be made. That's just my take on expression of opinion on someone else's work.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [In Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Auror
[ Display Name History ]

Auror

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 772 posts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users