• Yes
    • No
    • I'm F2P
  2. 2. Will you play on 2007 Servers?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm F2p, so no
    • I'm F2P, but would subscribe

In my honest opinion. I've been studying it for awhile, and it's literally 1sec/vote. If i'm correct, we will have 750k votes in 8-10 days.

Even the free trade vote, which could be voted on by anyone, did not maintain that vote increase constantly.

In my honest opinion. I've been studying it for awhile, and it's literally 1sec/vote. If i'm correct, we will have 750k votes in 8-10 days.

That's assuming votes will come in steadily. Which they won't.

Sorry if I skip words in my sentences from time to time. My brain tends to be a step or two ahead of my fingers when I type.

You honest opinion is ridiculous and stupid. There is a limited supply of people to vote. What happens when that dries up? I give it 3-4 days and you'll be lucky to see 100 votes per day.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

If teknofield represents the player base that will be moving to these new servers I will go and vote right now to make it happen. Hell, I'll personally pack their bags.

• Like 7

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

If teknofield represents the player base that will be moving to these new servers I will go and vote right now. Hell, I'll personally pack their bags.

That's what I'm afraid of. These ravenous kids who are quick to change opinions and complain, only to come running back when things get tough. There are so many immature people who want this and will ragequit, further making this a waste for Jagex. It will only not be a waste if all of the people who voted will play it. I'm safely assuming not all will.

If teknofield represents the player base that will be moving to these new servers I will go and vote right now to make it happen. Hell, I'll personally pack their bags.

I'd be glad to leave you guys. And so will the 100k with me right now.

Noctturne.png

Will see in the end who is right or wrong wink.gif.

One final analogy for you.

I have $100, a limited amount of money, just like the number of people playing runescape.

Every second I give you $1, your getting $1/second average.

100 seconds later I give you my last dollar.

For the next 100 seconds I don't give you anything because I have nothing to give, your now getting 0.5/second average and yet your count is still $100

200 seconds later, still not having received any more money your now at 0.25$/second and yet you only have $100

Get it yet? because it only gets worse the more you spout #/time garbage.

Archermanme.png

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

And some people say the community wasn't better before. I remember a time when TIFers were nice.

Sorry if I skip words in my sentences from time to time. My brain tends to be a step or two ahead of my fingers when I type.

I'd be glad to leave you guys. And so will the 100k with me right now.

You are vastly underestimating your support with only 100k. At your 5 votes/second by the time the poll is closed in 10 days you will have a vast horde of players well over 4 million strong.

And some people say the community wasn't better before. I remember a time when TIFers were nice.

You do realize that he has been spouting nothing but made up numbers, lies and insults since this thread started right?

• Like 1

We have already given various reasons as to why we feel the way we do, and as to why we think this will negatively impact us. If you aren't going to bother reading, then don't participate.

It's not me who has to practice reading comprehension.
If this idea gathers sufficient support, then we will not need to take our current talent away from all of the exciting updates to be implemented into the current version of the game, as we will be able to hire a new dedicated team to work specifically on this project.
I do think this part is pretty clear.

I don't how many of them study Economic, but thre is alway and opportunity cost associated with something. That hired staff going to 2007 scape could go to the live game. Just sayin'.

• Like 1

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

These forums certainly have changed. Wanna know why? Ever since Jagex certified them as a Platinum fansite they HAD to go a long with Jagex's agenda (EoC, bad updates, etc etc).

Noctturne.png

Hour 1 - 14k

Hour 2 - 27k (+13k -1k)

Hour 3 - 36k (+9k -4k)

Hour 4 - 44k (+8k -1k)

Hour 5 - 52k (+8k =)

Hour 6 - 59.4k (+7.4k -0.6k)

Hour 7 - 66.2k (+6.8k - 0.6k)

Hour 8 - 73k (+6.8k =)

Hour 9 - 79.5k (+6.5k -0.3k)

Hour 10 - 85.2k (+5.7k -0.8k)

Hour 11 - 90.3k (+5.1k -0.6k)

Hour 12 - 94.3k (+4k -1.1k)

Am going now if anyone else feels like continuing this.

Asmodean <3

Hour 1 - 14k

Hour 2 - 27k (+13k -1k)

Hour 3 - 36k (+9k -4k)

Hour 4 - 44k (+8k -1k)

Hour 5 - 52k (+8k =)

Hour 8 - 73k (+6.8k =)

Where are you getting these numbers?

Noctturne.png

These forums certainly have changed. Wanna know why? Ever since Jagex certified them as a Platinum fansite they HAD to go a long with Jagex's agenda (EoC, bad updates, etc etc).

Has nothing to do with going with Jagex agenda. If we did, we would be voting with Mod MMG's request for all players vote even if they don't want it.

Hour 1 - 14k

Hour 2 - 27k (+13k -1k)

Hour 3 - 36k (+9k -4k)

Hour 4 - 44k (+8k -1k)

Hour 5 - 52k (+8k =)

Hour 8 - 73k (+6.8k =)

http://services.runescape.com/m=poll/c=j24nlG5K18o/rs2007-server

And I picked the list up from Sy_Accursed a couple hours ago

Asmodean <3

Has nothing to do with going with Jagex agenda. If we did, we would be voting with Mod MMG's request for all players vote even if they don't want it.

No. It's the attitude of the whole forum which has changed. It went from being nice and friendly, to a competition of being the biggest dickbag.

[it's not me who has to practice reading comprehension.

If this idea gathers sufficient support, then we will not need to take our current talent away from all of the exciting updates to be implemented into the current version of the game, as we will be able to hire a new dedicated team to work specifically on this project.
I do think this part is pretty clear.

Jagex says a lot of things, that does not necessitate that they be true. They're understaffed as it is. Even if they do hire a completely new and separate team, all that means is that that new team is a team that could have been working for the current RS instead of RS2007.

----

@ Battosai,

You certainly know how to cheer me up.

No. It's the attitude of the whole forum which has changed. It went from being nice and friend, to a competition of being the biggest dickbag.

What?

Hour 1 - 14k

Hour 2 - 27k (+13k -1k)

Hour 3 - 36k (+9k -4k)

Hour 4 - 44k (+8k -1k)

Hour 5 - 52k (+8k =)

Hour 8 - 73k (+6.8k =)

http://services.rune...o/rs2007-server

And I picked the list up from Sy_Accursed a couple hours ago

I'll do the next one before the gym.

Archermanme.png

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

No. It's the attitude of the whole forum which has changed. It went from being nice and friend, to a competition of being the biggest dickbag.

What?

Nostalgia at work once again.

• Like 1

What?

Forget it.

No. It's the attitude of the whole forum which has changed. It went from being nice and friendly, to a competition of being the biggest dickbag.

Nostalgia at work once again.

There's no point arguing. No matter what I say now, you'll just respond with 'nostalgia'.

Edit: thought I edited my last post. Apologies.