• Yes
    • No
    • I'm F2P
  2. 2. Will you play on 2007 Servers?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm F2p, so no
    • I'm F2P, but would subscribe

We would need to average 2,2k votes/hour for the 14 days to get 750k.

Been kinda steady 8,5k for the last few hours but declining slowly.

I enjoy seeing all the fan boys ignore the fact that voting rates will PLUMMET once the majority have voted. I would estimate that by 13:00 GMT on Sunday after ~48 hours we will see ~80-90% of what the votes will finish at. IE if there is 130k votes at the time it is probably a safe bet that the finish line will be somewhere in the 143-156k range.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

We would need to average 2,2k votes/hour for the 14 days to get 750k.

Been kinda steady 8,5k for the last few hours but declining slowly.

I enjoy seeing all the fan boys ignore the fact that voting rates will PLUMMET once the majority have voted.

You must be a genius. I would never think that once the majority had voted, rates would plummet. Your logic is just too much for me.

• Like 2

Sorry if I skip words in my sentences from time to time. My brain tends to be a step or two ahead of my fingers when I type.

6 hours, 55k votes. Told you.

Mannik.. Don't know what you've been drinking but it'll pass 138k tonight, tomorrow at last.

Then there is 12/13 days left.

What timezone are you? I want to see the look on your face when it doesn't get anywhere near 138k by tonight

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

I can see it hitting maybe 150k overnight tops. Still got everyone in the US to vote but after that its going to slow down a lot

Hour 1 - 14k

Hour 2 - 27k (+13k)

Hour 3 - 36k (+9k)

Hour 4 - 44k (+8k)

Hour 5 - 52k (+8k)

Hour 5 - 59.4k (+7.4k)

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

"There seems to be a lot of conjecture around the actual size of the playing community with a lot of people incorrectly assuming that the ‘concurrent player count’ on the RuneScape website represents the total number of active players.

To clear up any confusion on this matter I want to confirm that our Unique Active Player stats for the proceeding 14 Days from Monday the 11th Feb was actually 8,229,459!

So as to the pockets of cynicism that this vote is somehow setup to fail due to barely enough members to hit the first level of viability, you really could not be more wrong."

-mod mmg

Unique Active Player stats, not Unique Active Member stats. Yes it is rigged to raise membership fees by $5 to $15 dollars. Since 50k said yes already, your only option is to vote yes and maybe bring it down to only plus $5.

I can see it hitting maybe 150k overnight tops. Still got everyone in the US to vote but after that its going to slow down a lot

Hour 1 - 14k

Hour 2 - 27k (+13k)

Hour 3 - 36k (+9k)

Hour 4 - 44k (+8k)

Hour 5 - 52k (+8k)

Hour 5 - 59.4k (+7.4k)

I don't get why everyone thinks all the USA hasn't voted yet. I live in the middle of Canada (see basically middle of the USA) and I saw it this morning before work/school.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

I've decided not to vote, even though 2006-2007 was my favorite time in RS. Looking back, the thing I enjoyed most in RS back then was ice barraging in the wild, CW, and Fight Pits. But ice barrage cost 1.8k per cast, and the average income (including mine) was only about 300k/hr. If everything is starting "fresh," not only would it take me forever to get 94+ magic for a 3rd time, but ice barrage would be even more expensive this time around. I've already had enough fun doing that in later days anyways.

Ultimately, the excessive amount of grinding doesn't justify the fun to be had. Especially if it's a 2013 community in a 2007 game. If the 2007 servers are released for free, I'll probably just make my account DIY on there.

77yLQy8.png

6 hours, 55k votes. Told you.

Mannik.. Don't know what you've been drinking but it'll pass 138k tonight, tomorrow at last.

Then there is 12/13 days left.

What timezone are you? I want to see the look on your face when it doesn't get anywhere near 138k by tonight

Almost same as you, +2 but do you realize that most of US people haven't even voted yet..138k maybe tonight, tomorrow, for sure.

iKhvZOZ.png4F4hQZ4.png

Hour 1 - 14k

Hour 2 - 27k (+13k)

Hour 3 - 36k (+9k)

Hour 4 - 44k (+8k)

Hour 5 - 52k (+8k)

Hour 5 - 59.4k (+7.4k)

I don't get why everyone thinks all the USA hasn't voted yet. I live in the middle of Canada (see basically middle of the USA) and I saw it this morning before work/school.

We don't think none of them have voted; it's just a standard known fact of play times. The peak play time for any given country is in the evening, for RS this means it starts around 6-7pm GMT as UK gets on enmass and trails on through to 3-4am when the USA hits evening. It's not impossible for players to be on out of "normal" times but peak playtimes would suggest the bulk of US players have yet to get on to vote.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

It's crazy all the negative I see in this post, and it drives me insane.

The game back then, was the most fun for ME and MANY other players who are old-school RS players.

MYSELF and many of these players WILL come back if there will be updates and a team working on the game...it will be just like everybody starting all over again, a new race in an old game.

I think it sounds amazing, and people who don't...you don't have to play on it. It won't effect your servers, quit being so selfish!

Lol, "oldschool", since when did RS2 start to be oldschool. I was here when the community went through the same thing in rsc to rs2. Regardless of the voting outcome, the 2007 servers will crash and brun. Ultimately it will effect everyone also, what jagex needs to do is hammer out some problems in EOC not gater to the needs of vocal minorities.

The votes won't go past 300k, that's for sure.

purekilljoy.png

For the record, in the tip.it poll on this thread I voted:

I'm F2P

and

I'm F2p, so no

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Actually, a release of 07scape would be a fix to one of the biggest, most pervasive problems in the EOC - the portion of the community that insists oldscape is best scape and can't move on. By dumping them in their own little hellhole, they'll be able to focus on those who are enjoying the game and work from there.

• Like 4

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I doubt Jagex has the attack level required to wield a hammer large enough to fix what's wrong with the EoC.

Only way to fix eoc is removing it tbh.

It's crazy all the negative I see in this post, and it drives me insane.

The game back then, was the most fun for ME and MANY other players who are old-school RS players.

MYSELF and many of these players WILL come back if there will be updates and a team working on the game...it will be just like everybody starting all over again, a new race in an old game.

I think it sounds amazing, and people who don't...you don't have to play on it. It won't effect your servers, quit being so selfish!

Regardless of the voting outcome, the 2007 servers will crash and brun. Ultimately it will effect everyone also, what jagex needs to do is hammer out some problems in EOC not gater to the needs of vocal minorities.

Yes, it WILL crash and burn, so does main game. So does everything in this life, you and me.

I laugh at people who says that it will die within few months, it takes us all few months before we can even START pking rofl. Why would I quit it before i even get started?

iKhvZOZ.png4F4hQZ4.png

Peak time is within 5 hours for the US.

If we just average 5k votes for the rest of the day we will have 100k votes before tomorrow. This is really breaking it down though It's very likely we see 130k+ votes

LMAO this sounds like the Presidential Elections all over again.

Noctturne.png

We understand your point. What I am saying and what I have been saying is the reason you feel the game is dead because players did not offer their constructive criticism when given the chance which cause a mess of things that could have been avoided. I also mentioned that while you claim the game is dead player have came back and that we only see the short run effect of EoC, not the long run. Had we waited to see what would happen in 6 month and 1 year, we could have very well seen a stronger community or a weak one. We don't know. We can't predict the future. What we do know is that a mess came because neither party communicates well and the party we belong to is afraid of change.

Also, to anyone else thinking we are selfish. Most of use aren't trying to be (thou Jay seems like it, please don't be mad at me). We aren't voting becuase the vote is for those who REALLY want it. You skew results and give false information when you vote for others thinking they will not vote themselves. We don't want to do that. We want the people who truly want this to come back and vote because doing so proves they want this. And they have come back and done that.

Just want to say that Mod MMG's post on the thread in general would seem to indicate otherwise. "Consider this, the more members that vote the cheaper it would ultimately be for everyone and hopefully reach the point where it doesn’t cost you a penny more and could simply be offered as part of your existing membership - Even if you don't intend to use it I think that's a nice thing to do for your friends."

[qfc]14-15-832-64233878[/qfc]

In the post under the f.a.q. he seems to be saying that the only reason not to vote is if you really do not want it.

That's what we've been saying. Some of us don't want 2007 Runescape. So my original statement still stands. Voting because someone tells you to skews the results and doesn't paint an accurate picture. Plus the fact that h wants everyone to vote regardless is nothing new.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

If anyone is interested, here is a chart that plots the number of votes.

http://www.misplaceditems.com/2007scape.php

It's currently grabbing every 5 mins or so and it starts logging right around 60k votes.

Could be me, but it's not working. :(

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

I wonder what will happen if it get's close to a tier but doesn't reach it. Primary focus being if it gets say 200,000 votes instead of the 250k. I wonder if the additional membership will still be 15$ per month on top of the regular memb or if it will go down to 10$ etc.

The whole concept is really screwed if it doesn't reach 250k. Paying 5$ a month is way more justifyable than 15$ (or 23$) for the game. Cant see any prolonged success if it doesnt surpass 250k.

nautica.png

nautica.png

If anyone is interested, here is a chart that plots the number of votes.

http://www.misplaceditems.com/2007scape.php

It's currently grabbing every 5 mins or so and it starts logging right around 60k votes.

Could be me, but it's not working. :(

It's not just you. It's not working for me either.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...