2. 2. Will you play on 2007 Servers?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm F2p, so no
    • I'm F2P, but would subscribe

Could be me, but it's not working. :(

It appears to be an IE issue.

I'll work on getting that fixed.

EDIT: Fixed for IE. Iphones don't seem to work for some reason... If there other issues, let me know.

Edited by misplacedme

~M

Hour 1 - 14k

Hour 2 - 27k (+13k -1k)

Hour 3 - 36k (+9k -4k)

Hour 4 - 44k (+8k -1k)

Hour 5 - 52k (+8k =)

Hour 6 - 59.4k (+7.4k -0.6k)

Hour 7 - 66.2k (+6.8k - 0.6k)

Now peak time is hitting decline seems to of slowed.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Hour 1 - 14k

Hour 2 - 27k (+13k -1k)

Hour 3 - 36k (+9k -4k)

Hour 4 - 44k (+8k -1k)

Hour 5 - 52k (+8k =)

Peak time for America is not for another 4 hours.

Noctturne.png

Hour 1 - 14k

Hour 2 - 27k (+13k -1k)

Hour 3 - 36k (+9k -4k)

Hour 4 - 44k (+8k -1k)

Hour 5 - 52k (+8k =)

Peak time for America is not for another 4 hours.

Peak time for RS as whole however is now beginning as the evening UKers + the beginnings of US afternoon means player numbers are going up.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

It's gonna get over 100k votes very easily considering its almost at 70000 and we're not even 24 hours in.

I'm pushing 250k votes by Monday, and within the next two weeks 500k votes. Let's all welcome back the good old days folks.

Noctturne.png

It's gonna get over 100k votes very easily considering its almost at 70000 and we're not even 24 hours in.

I'm pushing 250k votes by Monday, and within the next two weeks 500k votes. Let's all welcome back the good old days folks.

Ah delusional hope.

I'm betting it falls short or maybe hits the 250k mark.

• Like 1

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

If anyone is interested, here is a chart that plots the number of votes.

http://www.misplaced...m/2007scape.php

It's currently grabbing every 5 mins or so and it starts logging right around 60k votes.

Doesn't work, but I see your problem, you missed the "www." in the URL. I'll fix it for you.

EDIT: Keep up the good work!

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Could be me, but it's not working. :(

It appears to be an IE issue.

I'll work on getting that fixed.

EDIT: Fixed for IE. Iphones don't seem to work for some reason... If there other issues, let me know.

But I'm on Firefox

Nevermind...

• Like 1

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Ah delusional hope.

Mmm with the rate of decline in votes thus far (combined with them being fairly slow to begin with) I'd estimate 250k is gonna be the final result at a stretch. But of course the next few hours will be critical as peak playtime ensues.

I mean even assuming it'll hit the peak (14k an hour) again then resumes decline at similar pace the rate its going it would theoretically hit 0 well under 24 hours. (from the peak)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Ah delusional hope.

Mmm with the rate of decline in votes thus far (combined with them being fairly slow to begin with) I'd estimate 250k is gonna be the final result at a stretch. But of course the next few hours will be critical as peak playtime ensues.

Don't forget.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Ah delusional hope.

Numbers clearly back me up.

Closing in on 70k votes, 17 hours left. If we just average 3k votes will have almost 130k votes before tomorrow. I'm 100% sure this will hit 250k by Monday or Tuesday.

Noctturne.png

Ah delusional hope.

Closing in on 70k votes, 17 hours left. If we just average 3k votes will have almost 130k votes before tomorrow. I'm 100% sure this will hit 250k by Monday or Tuesday.

I'm 100% sure 0% of the time

jagerbluebt1.gif

Thx to MxM for parts of the sig!

Why are so many people hating on this?

You dont have to play it but alot of other people do. Look at RSC.

From what I've seen, basically people are afraid of two things:

1- Jagex is going to delegate too many resources for an "old game" and they will fall behind supporting the current game

2- People will lose their friends to the 2007scape and the community will fall apart

nautica.png

nautica.png

The number of votes drops over time, it doesn't speed up.

Ah delusional hope.

I have a strong feeling that you will be the most disappointed player who has posted on this thread. Almost every one of your expectations is unreasonable or flawed in some way.

• Like 6

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

If anyone is interested, here is a chart that plots the number of votes.

http://www.misplaced...m/2007scape.php

It's currently grabbing every 5 mins or so and it starts logging right around 60k votes.

Doesn't work, but I see your problem, you missed the "www." in the URL. I'll fix it for you.

EDIT: Keep up the good work!

I don't understand why that's an issue, but if it fixed it for you, that's good.

I've also added a text log of the data grabs.

http://www.misplaceditems.com/2007scape.php?table=true

~M