• Yes
    • No
    • I'm F2P
  2. 2. Will you play on 2007 Servers?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm F2p, so no
    • I'm F2P, but would subscribe

Which markets have crashed? I want specific answers, not a generalised doom forecast.

Chincompas are like 100gp. Armours are down in price. Claws are 1m. The list goes on. Just check out the GE section of Runescapes site. Look through the lists. Runes are dirt cheap. Little use for deaths and bloods in main spellbook etc.

Those aren't markets... Those are items that have very little purpose. Armors being down though? Bandos has gone up, and I think armadyl has too. Dragon stuff was already at alch price or cosmetic anyway, so don't go there.

EDIT: I didn't mean to double post there. =/

The reason they dont have purpose is because EoC. they are just a few examples. Chins you could make money with, because it was used to train range. Now they are useless. Whilest i guess they were overpowered but the fact is its destroyed. and to your post about me not getting the point. Again its not the combat. Its the mess around it. Its not about being lazy. I can just turn on momentum if i really wanted to. The fact is. its destroyed alot of content. I wish they planned it more carefully.

Which markets have crashed? I want specific answers, not a generalised doom forecast.

Chincompas are like 100gp. Armours are down in price. Claws are 1m. The list goes on. Just check out the GE section of Runescapes site. Look through the lists. Runes are dirt cheap. Little use for deaths and bloods in main spellbook etc.

Those aren't markets... Those are items that have very little purpose. Armors being down though? Bandos has gone up, and I think armadyl has too. Dragon stuff was already at alch price or cosmetic anyway, so don't go there.

EDIT: I didn't mean to double post there. =/

Jagex said they didn't want claws to be the go to weapon. They wanted to add variety to help reinforce the combat triangle. Also, how is it that you said you don't care for combat, yet gave examples that are closely tied to combat. Not trying to bash you, just saying the mess came because no one wanted to try some new combat. Now we stuck with this nostalgia.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

The only content it ruined is all combat related content if you want to put it like that. Hunting red chinchompas still gives the same hunter experience that it did before. Also, hunting chins was extremely poor money since it was infested by bots. I don't see how the EoC really mucked anything up not related to combat.

• Like 1

The reason they dont have purpose is because EoC. they are just a few examples. Chins you could make money with, because it was used to train range. Now they are useless. Whilest i guess they were overpowered but the fact is its destroyed. and to your post about me not getting the point. Again its not the combat. Its the mess around it. Its not about being lazy. I can just turn on momentum if i really wanted to. The fact is. its destroyed alot of content. I wish they planned it more carefully.

What about the items and abilities that it made more useful? Karil's set, including the crossbow (and all of ranged), spears, hastae, and every melee weapon that wasn't a scimitar, magic that wasn't ancient, armor that didn't have a strength boost, and so on. The barrows sets are actually up in price (with a few exceptions).

List of Quests:

[spoiler=2007 Quests]A Fairy Tale Part I

A Fairy Tale Part II

A Soul's Bane

A Tail of Two Cats

Animal Magnetism

Another Slice of H.A.M.

Between a Rock...

Big Chompy Bird Hunting

Biohazard

Black Knights' Fortress

Cabin Fever

Clock Tower

Cold War

Contact!

Cook's Assistant

Creature of Fenkenstrain

Darkness of Hallowvale

Death Plateau

Death to the Dorgeshuun

Demon Slayer

Desert Treasure

Devious Minds

Digsite Quest

Doric's Quest

Dragon Slayer

Dream Mentor

Druidic Ritual

Dwarf Cannon

Eadgar's Ruse

Eagles' Peak

Elemental Workshop I

Elemental Workshop II

Enakhra's Lament

Enlightened Journey

Ernest the Chicken

Family Crest

Fight Arena

Fishing Contest

Forgettable Tale of a Drunken Dwarf

Garden of Tranquillity

Gertrude's Cat

Ghosts Ahoy

Goblin Diplomacy

Grim Tales

Haunted Mine

Hazeel Cult

Heroes' Quest

Holy Grail

Horror from the Deep

Icthlarin's Little Helper

Imp Catcher

In Aid of the Myreque

In Search of the Myreque

Jungle Potion

King's Ransom

Legends Quest

Lost City

Lunar Diplomacy

Making History

Merlin's Crystal

Monkey Madness

Monk's Friend

Mountain Daughter

Mourning's Ends Part I

Mourning's Ends Part II

Murder Mystery

My Arm's Big Adventure

Nature Spirit

Observatory Quest

Olaf's Quest

One Small Favour

Pirate's Treasure

Plague City

Priest in Peril

Prince Ali Rescue

Rag and Bone Man

Rat Catchers

Recipe for Disaster

Recruitment Drive

Regicide

Romeo and Juliet

Roving Elves

Royal Trouble

Rum Deal

Rune Mysteries

Scorpion Catcher

Sea Slug

Shades of Mort'ton

Shadow of the Storm

Sheep Herder

Sheep Shearer

Shield of Arrav

Shilo Village

Slug Menace

Spirits of the Elid

Swan Song

Tai Bwo Wannai Trio

Tears of Guthix

Temple of Ikov

The Eyes of Glouphrie

The Feud

The Fremennik Isles

The Fremennik Trials

The Giant Dwarf

The Golem

The Grand Tree

The Great Brain Robbery

The Hand in the Sand

The Knight's Sword

The Lost Tribe

The Restless Ghost

The Tourist Trap

Throne of Miscellania

Tower of Life

Tree Gnome Village

Tribal Totem

Troll Romance

Troll Stronghold

Underground Pass

Vampyre Slayer

Wanted!

Watchtower

Waterfall Quest

What Lies Below

Witch's House

Witch's Potion

Zogre Flesh Eaters

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

List of Quests:

A Fairy Tale Part II

A Soul's Bane

A Tail of Two Cats

Animal Magnetism

Another Slice of H.A.M.

Between a Rock...

Big Chompy Bird Hunting

Biohazard

Black Knights' Fortress

Cabin Fever

Clock Tower

Cold War

Contact!

Cook's Assistant

Creature of Fenkenstrain

Darkness of Hallowvale

Death Plateau

Death to the Dorgeshuun

Demon Slayer

Desert Treasure

Devious Minds

Digsite Quest

Doric's Quest

Dragon Slayer

Dream Mentor

Druidic Ritual

Dwarf Cannon

Eadgar's Ruse

Eagles' Peak

Elemental Workshop I

Elemental Workshop II

Enakhra's Lament

Enlightened Journey

Ernest the Chicken

Family Crest

Fight Arena

Fishing Contest

Garden of Tranquillity

Gertrude's Cat

Ghosts Ahoy

Goblin Diplomacy

Grim Tales

Haunted Mine

Hazeel Cult

Heroes' Quest

Holy Grail

Horror from the Deep

Imp Catcher

In Aid of the Myreque

In Search of the Myreque

Jungle Potion

King's Ransom

Legends Quest

Lost City

Lunar Diplomacy

Making History

Merlin's Crystal

Monkey Madness

Monk's Friend

Mountain Daughter

Mourning's Ends Part I

Mourning's Ends Part II

Murder Mystery

My Arm's Big Adventure

Nature Spirit

Observatory Quest

Olaf's Quest

One Small Favour

Pirate's Treasure

Plague City

Priest in Peril

Prince Ali Rescue

Rag and Bone Man

Rat Catchers

Recipe for Disaster

Recruitment Drive

Regicide

Romeo and Juliet

Roving Elves

Royal Trouble

Rum Deal

Rune Mysteries

Scorpion Catcher

Sea Slug

Shades of Mort'ton

Shadow of the Storm

Sheep Herder

Sheep Shearer

Shield of Arrav

Shilo Village

Slug Menace

Spirits of the Elid

Swan Song

Tai Bwo Wannai Trio

Tears of Guthix

Temple of Ikov

The Eyes of Glouphrie

The Feud

The Fremennik Isles

The Fremennik Trials

The Giant Dwarf

The Golem

The Grand Tree

The Great Brain Robbery

The Hand in the Sand

The Knight's Sword

The Lost Tribe

The Restless Ghost

The Tourist Trap

Throne of Miscellania

Tower of Life

Tree Gnome Village

Tribal Totem

Troll Romance

Troll Stronghold

Underground Pass

Vampyre Slayer

Wanted!

Watchtower

Waterfall Quest

What Lies Below

Witch's House

Witch's Potion

Zogre Flesh Eaters

That means we won't be able to craft blood runes then?

Im not going to post here anymore since you fail to see my point and definately fail to understand most things that are against your opinion.

I dont hate the EoC. I just know that it wasnt worth the money it was spent on. Destroying alot of things in its path just to get a new combat system was outragous. Plenty of ways they can balence trianges and make things intresting. The point was alot of the games dead because of it. Thats bad spending. Not only that the loss in members only makes them loose out more.

Ill play both. Because i enjoy runescape. Its a shame others wont let people enjoy 07 because of selfish reasons. They dont loose money, They dont loose a single thing. We pay for you to have a better RuneScape if anything. One day you'll loose faith in Jagex just as other players did and then you'll understand. I tried to make it neatural but you only get bashed for having a different view.

-

I've always found the problem with the community was comprimise. I did try. Even though I had people come left to right at me even though each post I explained my self clear.

Edited by Kaida23

I still think that you missed the point where they needed to move away from the old combat system to bring in new customers. Who wants to play a point and click grindy game anyway if you have nothing already invested in it?

I wasn't really a fan of the EoC, but I got over it. There is so much more to RuneScape than just combat.

But I agree, They needed better combat. EoC was the wrong choice though. Because of the mass mess it created. Simple as that. Facts are still there that the wilds dead. Its a massive mess.

I hope the $15 sticks, if people want a new game they should pay the fees for it. Make it profitable jagex and bring in some money for the rest of us who support your desisions of growing the game.

It's idiocy to assume that if you send them more money then the game will improve.

They allocate the money you send them as they see fit not as you want it.

You simply pay for the terms of service.

If anything, they have done a great job of pissing it away on failed games, games that never come out, idiotic marketing, and bloated staff in cushy offices making music videos and partying all day.

They've also reinvested more money than they made in profits to double the size of the Runescape team to allow them to bring high quality content more frequently (eg the much higher quality on quests)

To be honest, I think thats bull. I've seen worse content in the last year than ever. I think its just Jagex trying to make a good image for them selves.

What would you list as some of the worst content ever?

Over the whole year, it lacked ALOT of quests, Most of them were so small. And Most again were reworks. Theres way to much focus on reworking (and sometimes downgrading). EoC was the biggest flop in Runescape. Not because the combat. Im not really into it. But I can say its not the worst.

An update such as EoC did alot of damage to Runescape. What im angry about is Mod Mark was so ignorant in proving himself that he took ALOT if not most of the game content down with him. Dead minigames, quest rewards, useless weapons and armours. The list goes on. Not the combat its self

I think thats a fair point to you EoC. One update to kill alot of updates? Bad spending, Bad leadership, Outragously bad development.

Im not you love jagex and your EoC. But if you fail to see the damage it caused then just wow.

I'm not saying the EoC was without fault, but the fact that you blame it on Mark is laughable.

The reason that the EoC was a flop was due to the mentality of the players. If we worked in a system where we didn't recieve and update every week, and got down right pissy when we didn't, then they could have stopped wasting time and resources building two games concurrently and just straight up developed one.

Go back a year, have Jagex say hey guys, we are working on the biggest update ever, this is going to mean you won't see regular content updates for a while, but thats okay because what we are bringing you will be AMAZING.

But they couldn't do that, because the player base is ignorant to the fact that the treatment they receive in terms of rapid updates is unheard of in the gaming industry.

For everyone that complains about the EoC being unfinished, the only person to blame is the community.

Funnny thing is, Jagex said the EoC its self came out to soon. I dont even know what you're trying to prove. They had a whole team work on EoC. They had a beta which they closed to early. They did not listen to feedback concerning the concepts. They only wanted tweeks. This is not the community this is Jagex.

Mod mark is very very egotistic. I also think hes not a strong leader. Maybe thats a personal opinion to me. But the facts are there in player drops and feedback.

You completely ignored the fact that its the PLAYERS fault that EoC came out to early. It was unsustainable for jagex to develope all new content twice, it just doesn't make good business sense so they had two options, release EoC early and just brute force the fixes afterwards, or stop putting out content updates and focus on the EoC.

Now, truth is in the history, if you look back to when they stopped garunteeing updates every week and removed the BTS the outrage of not getting frequent updates was huges, on the other hand they know no one likes a buggy game so they had a choice to make. Did they make the right one? Who is to say, maybe no updates for 3 months would have been a better option and cost them less players, we'll never know, they wont either. But at the end of the day, blame the players, not Jagex.

Please tell me where the players choose the release date. When it was announced players said it was to soon. Keep throwing made up garbage at me. lmao.

Did you even read what I wrote, the players chose by forcing Jagex to make that decision. There is nothing made up there at all. If you can't see that then your beyond help anyways.

We never forced nothing. I dont know where you pull half of these points from.

There was PLENTY of constructive feedback. I saw 100s of threads ignored. Simply because it didnt fit Jagex's views. Thats what I dont like about Jagex. Comprimise.

'Idc about the combat, its the mess around it.'

I put it in bold for you.

The is my last one I swear, you can't argue with stupidity because it has nothing to lose.

OT: The part about updates and shit EoC or no updates and awesome EoC is what I was getting at, hopefully these basic words make it simple enough to understand. Unless you need me to start typing in gibberish.

This has gone beyond rediculous

More OT:

The main thing a lot of people like about this 07 scape is the refresh to all of the economy etc. What I would rather see is like when a new server gets released on wow, it has its own independant economy and only characters from that server can play there. So here is the idea. New EoC current servers, recieve the same updates as live game but you need to roll a new level 3 character to play on them. They have their own GE server independent from the rest of the game. This would allow the desperate refresh of the economy that is needed and still allow Jagex to continue the same updates without any additional work. Minor infastructure upgrades to support a seperate GE maybe but should be simple to do. Something like this would be awesome.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

List of Quests:

A Fairy Tale Part II

A Soul's Bane

A Tail of Two Cats

Animal Magnetism

Another Slice of H.A.M.

Between a Rock...

Big Chompy Bird Hunting

Biohazard

Black Knights' Fortress

Cabin Fever

Clock Tower

Cold War

Contact!

Cook's Assistant

Creature of Fenkenstrain

Darkness of Hallowvale

Death Plateau

Death to the Dorgeshuun

Demon Slayer

Desert Treasure

Devious Minds

Digsite Quest

Doric's Quest

Dragon Slayer

Dream Mentor

Druidic Ritual

Dwarf Cannon

Eadgar's Ruse

Eagles' Peak

Elemental Workshop I

Elemental Workshop II

Enakhra's Lament

Enlightened Journey

Ernest the Chicken

Family Crest

Fight Arena

Fishing Contest

Garden of Tranquillity

Gertrude's Cat

Ghosts Ahoy

Goblin Diplomacy

Grim Tales

Haunted Mine

Hazeel Cult

Heroes' Quest

Holy Grail

Horror from the Deep

Imp Catcher

In Aid of the Myreque

In Search of the Myreque

Jungle Potion

King's Ransom

Legends Quest

Lost City

Lunar Diplomacy

Making History

Merlin's Crystal

Monkey Madness

Monk's Friend

Mountain Daughter

Mourning's Ends Part I

Mourning's Ends Part II

Murder Mystery

My Arm's Big Adventure

Nature Spirit

Observatory Quest

Olaf's Quest

One Small Favour

Pirate's Treasure

Plague City

Priest in Peril

Prince Ali Rescue

Rag and Bone Man

Rat Catchers

Recipe for Disaster

Recruitment Drive

Regicide

Romeo and Juliet

Roving Elves

Royal Trouble

Rum Deal

Rune Mysteries

Scorpion Catcher

Sea Slug

Shades of Mort'ton

Shadow of the Storm

Sheep Herder

Sheep Shearer

Shield of Arrav

Shilo Village

Slug Menace

Spirits of the Elid

Swan Song

Tai Bwo Wannai Trio

Tears of Guthix

Temple of Ikov

The Eyes of Glouphrie

The Feud

The Fremennik Isles

The Fremennik Trials

The Giant Dwarf

The Golem

The Grand Tree

The Great Brain Robbery

The Hand in the Sand

The Knight's Sword

The Lost Tribe

The Restless Ghost

The Tourist Trap

Throne of Miscellania

Tower of Life

Tree Gnome Village

Tribal Totem

Troll Romance

Troll Stronghold

Underground Pass

Vampyre Slayer

Wanted!

Watchtower

Waterfall Quest

What Lies Below

Witch's House

Witch's Potion

Zogre Flesh Eaters

That means we won't be able to craft blood runes then?

One Small Favour... Again... Olawd.

On the plus side, we won't have the most stressful of the Elemental Workshop Quests. :thumbup:

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Would everyone start at Level 3 or would older users stats/banks be copied back from 2007?

Have Jagex addressed this question? If so, please enlighten me.

Everyone starts at level 3, no holiday rares (phats etc) will be introduced.

Jagex is not completely sure on the phats and the rare items. They may do it, since thye have not decided on it yet. Although I'm not going to keep my hopes up for this.

One Small Favour's quite fun if you set yourself a challenge to do it as a time trial. >:]

I apply that philosophy to most things in life that I'd otherwise find boring. Keeps it all interesting. :^_^:

• Like 1

Im not going to post here anymore since you fail to see my point and definately fail to understand most things that are against your opinion.

I dont hate the EoC. I just know that it wasnt worth the money it was spent on. Destroying alot of things in its path just to get a new combat system was outragous. Plenty of ways they can balence trianges and make things intresting. The point was alot of the games dead because of it. Thats bad spending. Not only that the loss in members only makes them loose out more.

Ill play both. Because i enjoy runescape. Its a shame others wont let people enjoy 07 because of selfish reasons. They dont loose money, They dont loose a single thing. We pay for you to have a better RuneScape if anything. One day you'll loose faith in Jagex just as other players did and then you'll understand. I tried to make it neatural but you only get bashed for having a different view.

-

I've always found the problem with the community was comprimise. I did try. Even though I had people come left to right at me even though each post I explained my self clear.

We understand your point. What I am saying and what I have been saying is the reason you feel the game is dead because players did not offer their constructive criticism when given the chance which cause a mess of things that could have been avoided. I also mentioned that while you claim the game is dead player have came back and that we only see the short run effect of EoC, not the long run. Had we waited to see what would happen in 6 month and 1 year, we could have very well seen a stronger community or a weak one. We don't know. We can't predict the future. What we do know is that a mess came because neither party communicates well and the party we belong to is afraid of change.

Also, to anyone else thinking we are selfish. Most of use aren't trying to be (thou Jay seems like it, please don't be mad at me). We aren't voting becuase the vote is for those who REALLY want it. You skew results and give false information when you vote for others thinking they will not vote themselves. We don't want to do that. We want the people who truly want this to come back and vote because doing so proves they want this. And they have come back and done that.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

The servers will be coming up. A few thousand away from the minimum required amount of "votes" after just a few hours of it being open. You will have a choice now of which version of the game you want to play, and I think that's pretty neat. They will gain back some of the players they lost from the EOC. However, not as many as they may have due to having to start at level 3 again.

I think it's nice having a choice in the matter. We didn't have a choice whether or not we wanted the EOC, it was adapt or leave, many people left. Now we do have that choice.

nautica.png

nautica.png

At what time of day (GMT) did the poll open?

Around 13:00 I think.

For reference:

14k votes at 14:00

27k at 15:00

36k at 16:00

44k at 17:00

Seems the initial peak has already been and gone, though of course it will probably pick up a bit again in a few hours due to US voters, but at this rate it seems vote rates are gonna bottom up well under 24h mark

Hour 1 - 14k votes

Hour 2 - 13k votes

Hour 3 - 9k votes

Hour 4 - 8k votes

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

We understand your point. What I am saying and what I have been saying is the reason you feel the game is dead because players did not offer their constructive criticism when given the chance which cause a mess of things that could have been avoided. I also mentioned that while you claim the game is dead player have came back and that we only see the short run effect of EoC, not the long run. Had we waited to see what would happen in 6 month and 1 year, we could have very well seen a stronger community or a weak one. We don't know. We can't predict the future. What we do know is that a mess came because neither party communicates well and the party we belong to is afraid of change.

Also, to anyone else thinking we are selfish. Most of use aren't trying to be (thou Jay seems like it, please don't be mad at me). We aren't voting becuase the vote is for those who REALLY want it. You skew results and give false information when you vote for others thinking they will not vote themselves. We don't want to do that. We want the people who truly want this to come back and vote because doing so proves they want this. And they have come back and done that.

Just want to say that Mod MMG's post on the thread in general would seem to indicate otherwise. "Consider this, the more members that vote the cheaper it would ultimately be for everyone and hopefully reach the point where it doesn’t cost you a penny more and could simply be offered as part of your existing membership - Even if you don't intend to use it I think that's a nice thing to do for your friends."

[qfc]14-15-832-64233878[/qfc]

In the post under the f.a.q. he seems to be saying that the only reason not to vote is if you really do not want it.

• Like 1

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

At what time of day (GMT) did the poll open?

Around 13:00 I think.

For reference:

14k votes at 14:00

27k at 15:00

36k at 16:00

44k at 17:00

Seems the initial peak has already been and gone, though of course it will probably pick up a bit again in a few hours due to US voters, but at this rate it seems vote rates are gonna bottom up well under 24h mark

Hour 1 - 14k votes

Hour 2 - 13k votes

Hour 3 - 9k votes

Hour 4 - 8k votes

I really don't think we would hit 250k. How many people do you think will pay $15 extra just to play what they could play on a private server for free?

The servers will be coming up. A few thousand away from the minimum required amount of "votes" after just a few hours of it being open. You will have a choice now of which version of the game you want to play, and I think that's pretty neat. They will gain back some of the players they lost from the EOC. However, not as many as they may have due to having to start at level 3 again.

I think it's nice having a choice in the matter. We didn't have a choice whether or not we wanted the EOC, it was adapt or leave, many people left. Now we do have that choice.

That it is.

Though, looking through RS Wiki at release dates made me realise what fantastic content Jagex had released over the last five years; much though there's a lot I dislike. The big losses for me will be the Distractions & Diversions, as I did thoroughly enjoy Strange Rocks, Evil Trees, Star Hunting and Penguins. The other thing is the minigames, content which I very much enjoy, especially GoP. :cry:

I do thoroughly hope they remain firm on not importing rare items or levels.

"I really don't think we would hit 250k. How many people do you think will pay $15 extra just to play what they could play on a private server for free?"

It's been 4 hours. Give it til at least after the weekend to make conclusions like that.

nautica.png

nautica.png

Where is this ridiculous assumption coming from (generally, everywhere, not specifically in this thread) that some* EoC players will come back because of this? Obviously some** will, but the idea that people who quit the game over EoC would for some reason would want to play the retrograde 2007 version of RS seems silly to me. Not liking EoC does not mean you want to play RS 2007, it simply means you don't want to play EoC.

Edit: * By 'some', I am implying a noticeable % of EoC quitters returning to the game.

** By 'some', I am implying that I do think a few EoC quitters will return, but nowhere near as many as proponents of this seem to think.

Where is this ridiculous assumption coming from (generally, everywhere, not specifically in this thread) that some EoC players will come back because of this? Obviously some will, but the idea that simply because people who quit the game over EoC would for some reason want to play the retrograde 2007 version of RS seems silly to me. Not liking EoC does not mean you want to play RS 2007, it simply means you don't want to play EoC.

Here's why those ridiculous assumptions are made: Those people who quit because of EoC went to play private servers. Of course they will come back for 2007scape.

Noctturne.png