Daemonheim Task Set- 10/9/13

Ambler

@Matey: On hard mode, you can probably solo a hex, bn, hood and a full set of t11 equipment before you've done a few levels worth of xp.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

well i have soloed the hex and bn in like 200k xp lol

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Anyone else struggling with the memory probing for Nasir saga?

The sound is supposed to be helpful.. but well... It's not.

It was an addressed problem that never got fixed. Your best bet is to watch the tempo of the fading cursor.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

It was an addressed problem that never got fixed. Your best bet is to watch the tempo of the fading cursor.

Yay, and if that's off (there's no reference for comparison) I can sit through a 5 minute cutscene all over again?

If it was a known issue it'd have been common sense to fix it along with Daemonheim task release...

Given it's the only task I need I may just get 98 diviniation first and then try and suffer through it.

Vmser.png

I don't see what peoples issue with the Nadir memory thing is all 3 times I've played through it the sound and cursor worked just fine with a slow pulse progressing to a fast pulse in the general area and a tiny area of insane heart attack pulsing where u need to click

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I don't see what peoples issue with the Nadir memory thing is all 3 times I've played through it the sound and cursor worked just fine with a slow pulse progressing to a fast pulse in the general area and a tiny area of insane heart attack pulsing where u need to click

The sound for the pulse is very minute and even using headphones I couldn't hear it.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I had no trouble hearing it except over the wind that's outside, for the first memory probe.

You can lobby and exit the saga if you get it wrong, that returns you to the nearest save point - speak to Skaldrun to start again. Not useful for the first probe, but the second and third are past save points.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Kind of dissapointed by the tasks, they didn't seem that difficult, considering most are either RNG based, or can be potted up to with the strong potions, I just need to do sagas/sinkholes/quest for the crab things now, and I'll have them done.

Rewards are okay though I guess.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Hard mode is totally trolling me, been working through frozens on solo bit by bit since finally clearing the ring req on tasks.

Had like 20 Edimmu's with no BN so far, I know it's still a reasonably rare drop, but seeing like 5 Edimmu's in 1 frozen floor and 4/5 of them dropping nothing is a bit -.- GRKJEGBJEJKSNJDS inducing.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Hard mode is totally trolling me, been working through frozens on solo bit by bit since finally clearing the ring req on tasks.

Had like 20 Edimmu's with no BN so far, I know it's still a reasonably rare drop, but seeing like 5 Edimmu's in 1 frozen floor and 4/5 of them dropping nothing is a bit -.- GRKJEGBJEJKSNJDS inducing.

83 Dry gazers, when hex was actually good.

These feels. I feels them with you.

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I shouldn't complain really my pre-hard mode mostly solo record of the drops ppl like is a bit cray cray (and this is all since 99)

Primal hatchet

Primal Pick

Primal legs x3

Primal chain x2 (not ideal but meh still decent-ish)

Celestial catalytic staff x 4

Celestial robe top x 3

Robe bottom x 3

Sagi chaps x 1

Sagi body x 2

Sagi short x 3

Plus a whole stack of like kites and knives and warhammers and blah blah blah that I didn't bother registering to memory.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Plus a whole stack of like kites and knives and warhammers and blah blah blah that I didn't bother registering to memory.

How did you do this

Too much solo xp.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Turn off the music and put the sound effects on max. Even then it can be a pain in the ass to hear, but if you listen closely you can hear a faint "EEE-EEE-EEE" ringing.

By the way, are hexes "fixed" yet? I got one and bound it over my sagittarian shortbow that I can't use - I have 98 range conveniently enough, but I have sag armor bound too so I won't be ranging until 99 anyway. I mean, for being so rare you'd expect them to be at least a bit better, despite being one level lower.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

while i was annoyed at having to replay a saga in order for the game to actually acknowledge that i had cleared them all, it was fun to experience thok's rage again, which apparently classify his fists as a two handed weapon rather than dual wielding

probably don't want to think about what he does when he uses the bleeding stab with his fingers

8f14270694.jpg

Are you ranging or maging them? I've noticed bows at least an sometimes magic seem glitched and you only get the drops sometimes when using them. I don't know if its a glitch with the tag system or what. Same happens with bosses.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Are you ranging or maging them? I've noticed bows at least an sometimes magic seem glitched and you only get the drops sometimes when using them. I don't know if its a glitch with the tag system or what. Same happens with bosses.

So that's what it is? sometimes see the tagging on the enemy disappear but I can still fight them.. and then they drop nothing...

Serena_Sedai.png

So that's what it is? sometimes see the tagging on the enemy disappear but I can still fight them.. and then they drop nothing...

The idea that its a flaw with the tag system is just a guess because it started happening when tag system came out. Only thing I know for sure is that sometimes mage or range will get you no drop from bosses or regular monsters

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

This seems correct. I've been using melee recently and getting drops, but when I used range/mage I didn't get drops consistently. It feels like the tag system because I believe it occurs after the creature's overlight interface disappears (showing their health, active abilities, and such).

Not really sure how to report the bug though.

Serena_Sedai.png

Can't say I've encountered any issue in regards to attack style and monsters having drops, only a consistent hard mode factor that half the mobs don't drop anything which I assumed to be part of making it hard through scarcer resources.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

In my experience so far I've found monsters in the first 2 or 3 rooms in any given route from the start room usually drop some food, but beyond that have seen very little in the way of food drops other than a rare random low fish here and there in drop piles.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

dropped food in hard mode is incredibly rare. However, as far as I know bosses aren't supposed to have no drop item at all, and that happened quite a few times while I was doing ranged.

Serena_Sedai.png