Combat Improvements / Beta

Quorra

I'm calling it... Special attacks will keep their similar dps and adr drain outside the wilderness. Inside the wilderness they will have ramped up dps and same adr drain.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I don't think you can really call it an "economy" when you can just repeatedly upload your save and clone gear to an infinite degree

But that degree of infinity requires effort, and people seem to pay for that.  In equal things that mean nothing.

Tl;Dr  People are stupid.

How many hotdogs does it take to mow a garage door?

It should be on the news post:

- Momentum plus: Automatic basics with adrenaline gain and using theshold/ultimates manually.

- Ability queuing: Allows you to set one ability to use while another is currently being performed.

- Revolution: Set basic ability rotation and use threshold/ultimate manually.

- special abilities: Weapon specific and large adrenaline drain (both like pre-EOC).

- Quick loadout switching: Switching gear loadouts from the bank and from your inventory.

- Action bar quick setup: System that will offer a quick setup for a three combat styles.

- Weapon switching: No global cooldowns for this!

Other than those I believe nothing else is being changed.

They did mention at the end other pvp fine tuning. I also saw pvp minigames. I think we will see pvp battlegrounds designed around instanced versions of popular safe zones. I think this is why they are polling us on which place we would like a minigame to take place (zanaris, canifis, ashdale, priffdinnas(sp?).

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

- Momentum plus: Automatic basics with adrenaline gain and using theshold/ultimates manually.

- Ability queuing: Allows you to set one ability to use while another is currently being performed.

- special abilities: Weapon specific and large adrenaline drain (both like pre-EOC).

I think he was referring to the weapons which have specs... At least that's what I'd assume because I've been wondering the same thing.

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

I think he was referring to the weapons which have specs... At least that's what I'd assume because I've been wondering the same thing.
Then this is what he wants:

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Combat_Improvements_Beta

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I'd like it if you could specify WHICH slots you want to use for revolution. 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5?

Why not 7, 8, 9, and 0?

Or why not just three of them?

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Did some PvP, the lack of cooldown between switches gives some VERY interesting fights if you both bring switches, though as I was steel titan prodding the majority of people either ran, teled, or died within 10 seconds. :lol:

Will explore this further when they make it playable on Linux computers with the client. :)

Yeah PKing is loads of fun :D

Welcome? it's been like that for a long time l0l

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

Looks like Malevolent is glitched to only give 1 energy per piece.

Not sure if this is in the beta and not the main game or not, though

I can't even get into the beta. when i try to open it, it just goes to an error screen before i get to the log in option. Any ideas/solutions?

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

So far some complaining aboit queuing not breaking. They need to allow us to hit esc or hitting another ability to switch what ability is on queu.

Also the flashing is an issue. They should just use a glowing highlight on the queued ability.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

3VTPxIp.png

Conc blast nerf incoming pls.

• Like 5

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Or maybe just a Staff to match the Wand?

KK drops 3 different melee weapons, it wouldn't be a bad idea for Vorago to drop multiple magic weapons too.

Melee has slash, stab, and crush.

Magic has air, water, earth, fire.

And range has arrow, bolt, and thrown

• Like 1

Balancing everything is impossible, I don't really mind magic having only one weapon. Currently the best ingame :p.

There's three drygores but other then aesthetics there's no reason to choose anything else but maces. ;o

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)