Item Discussion & Price-checking

JeRambo

Holy shit. Serious?

Sold a bunch of Cruelty scrimshaws non-instant 1.2M. (around 10 hours ago)

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Holy shit. Serious?

Im calling it because araxxor requires it.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Holy shit. Serious?

Been done without it lol

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Holy shit. Serious?

Been done without it lol

Been done without it, and no food. Check out Fumbra's video of it if you don't believe. That kid has talent.

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

Most professionals use ring of vigour anyway.

Couple recent price checks.

Drygs: 51b/55s/46b - 33s/35b/21b (r/l/m)

Asc: 220b/220s

Seis:621s/155b

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

I find that I eat or use thresholds more than hard dps with an ultimate, so I use the leviathan more than vigor

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

T90 Weapon Price check

Format: 

Drygore - Rapier/long/mace Oh Rapier/Oh long/Oh mace 
Ascension - Main-hand/off-hand
Seismic - Wand/singularity
Noxious - Scythe/Bow/Staff

Prices:

D: 50b/53s/46s - 34b/34b/21b
A: 214b/214b
S: 675b/165b
N: 1149b/1576s/1221-1300s

Keep in mind Noxious is all over the place at the moment in price.

4K469.png

Well if I'm lucky they will be 5M by the time I finally get all pieces... :angry:. 

4K469.png

Seasinger's hood sold 1350k

Tetsu body sold 6200k

Both instant.

4K469.png

death lotus chest - 6.1m

death lotus helm - 2m

death lotus chaps - 5m

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

from 90manips pc

Drys: 53b/56b/48b - 35b/36b/22b
Asc: 186s/186s
Seis: 581b/139b
Nox: 356b/376s/385s

• Like 1

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Discuss.

2 trillion in furies, unless my math is off.

aJi8v.jpg

ac6b343d51.jpg

(posted on HLF)

4K469.png

What a perfect way of losing a huge chunk of your bank worth as increasingly easier ways of obtaining/farming onyxes are released.

Then again, if he even just *attempted* to sell those, the price of furies would crash to alch price.

On that note, why does onyx alch for 1080k while furies alch for 120k

Alch prices never made a whole lot of sense...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

if furies alched for as much as onyxes nobody would have pked with them as they'd have lost their chaotics

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Yeah for like a year, then the items kept on death stopped depending on alch prices.

Anyway I don't think that really matters, because items kept on death was changed to not rely on alch prices anymore in like April 2011, and Onyxes were given that super high alch price in like early June 2011.

When did they give Chaotics their 20m + 1gp kept on death value anyway? Looks like their items kept on death value was like 130k at the time; just Barrows body + legs would protect over that, bcp/tassets as well.