Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

So this thing has a lot of HP (there are only three other monsters in the game who have a 3x HP bar: Nomad, Corp, and Nex).

I will probably end up waiting a week and then soloing it... If it's team based, there will be a LOT of people there initially... But the crowds will quickly die down since you can only obtain its reward once.

td2sig.jpg

So this thing has a lot of HP (there are only three other monsters in the game who have a 3x HP bar: Nomad, Corp, and Nex).

A few months ago, Jagex made that if an enemy had higher amount of HP, the bar will stretchen (see:Living rock caverns).

Keep in mind guys it is a seasonal event. :P

The fight itself is designed for a group of mid- to high-level adventurers and takes place within the forests surrounding Rellekka. Heroes who defeat the wolf will gain access to new gloves, which, if worn in battle, will double combat XP for 10 hours. Think of it as a Bonus XP Weekend’s worth of combat XP, but wrapped up in a set of warm, wolf-skin combat gloves.

But I see what you mean.

Spaz4010.png

Plus we need to consider Jagex's definition of mid-level to high level players. :P For the most part they need to be able to keep it interesting but not impossible as an event I think.

If these gloves work for chinning it will make for some pretty good xp and really the only use I personally will have for them. I am interested to know why the player has a blue aura though :unsure:

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

I am interested to know why the player has a blue aura though :unsure:

it looks like the wolf cast some spell on the player.

quick, everybody buy out green d'hide armor.

It's members-only AFAIK. Which again raises the question why they'd feature a soloer in rune lol.

td2sig.jpg

I am interested to know why the player has a blue aura though :unsure:

it looks like the wolf cast some spell on the player.

quick, everybody buy out green d'hide armor.

It's members-only AFAIK. Which again raises the question why they'd feature a soloer in rune lol.

good point, blue d'hide it is!

red and black d'hides are probably 2 high range 4 the target audience.

Naaxi.png

Ever notice that the people from jagex screenshots never seem to have decent gear on. Especially the Dragon Defender screen shot, or fighting nex in full ceremonial.

And this, some mid level member is all the way up there in fremmy land, but has apparently not finished lost city, or fremmy trails for a d long and zerker helm.

Just unusual to me. I might pick up a few pairs of gloves so I can quickly finish off melee. That would be nice.

pere_grin.png

Hmmm, perhaps there will be different types of gloves that you can only get 1 of each for? Like brawlers for each stat, there will be attack, strength.... gloves? Then even if you can get more then one pair, you can't just stock up on massive amounts of gloves for future chinning etc.

as i said on november 2 with the release of warped floors.....the entire month is over, theres no more updates, nothing else matters, enjoy warped and look forward to december 1

in this case, nobodys gonna kill the haiti wolf, so lets wait and see whats coming in febuary (im hoping grandmaster quest)

a_final_name.png

as i said on november 2 with the release of warped floors.....the entire month is over, theres no more updates, nothing else matters, enjoy warped and look forward to december 1

in this case, nobodys gonna kill the haiti wolf, so lets wait and see whats coming in febuary (im hoping grandmaster quest)

I'll kill it lol, I'll let the gloves sit in my bank till I wanna power slay for 10 hours and get some crazy combat xp gains. :thumbup:

Low_C.png