Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

I'll bet that somewhere, somehow, within this next update, if the gnomes actually look like that, there WILL be a Keebler Elf joke thrown in somewhere. If there isn't, I will make them myself.

Also, I, like, using, more, than, enough, commas, just, to, be, sure, I, didn't, miss, any.

a70c7.png

Erm, did anyone see the last picture? Is that an ELF??Teaser%20%284.2.2011%294.jpg and if i recall correctly it said something about a prison in a long lost land? so hold on, my math skill are rusty BUT:

Elves + Long lost land = Prifddinas?!?! hehe, i love speculating, and I will confirm what I thought i remember seeing in an edit. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Nevermind, it was just in the BTS saying, "...the mythical city of Arposandra." BUT then i read on down and discovered what I really remember reading that made me think of Prifddinas, "[the rewards given] await as you explore the fabled city for the one gnome who can reveal it to the world!" (exclamation indeed!) :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by mlskid

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

Erm, did anyone see the last picture? Is that an ELF?? and if i recall correctly it said something about a prison in a long lost land? so hold on, my math skill are rusty BUT:

Elves + Long lost land = Prifddinas?!?! hehe, i love speculating, and I will confirm what I thought i remember seeing in an edit. :thumbsup:

Hate to burst you bubble, but long lost land = Arposandra (in this context), which is believed to be an underground city, somewhere southeast of the Elven lands of Tirannwn. Glouphrie is responsible for the Poison Waste and thereby endangering these lands, so it makes sense that we're going to get some help from the Elves.

In any case, I'm looking forward to this quest and I've been wondering if While Guthix Sleeps will be a requirement, for certain spoilerific reasons.

priest_wiz.png

I edited it a few minutes after i posted cause i did some research and noticed that.lol :rolleyes: I just love starting rumors though, you know hehe.

Anyway, why would it have the WGS requisite?

[spoiler=WGS Spoilers ahead!]Hazelmere has played an important part in the previous Gnome quests.

priest_wiz.png

[spoiler=WGS Spoiler alert] Ahhh, that makes sense now. Do we know any of the other requisites for the quest? I mean specifics for them, or general ideas.=

Next to the Path of Glouphrie, obviously, the BTS mentions a "faster access to Lletya" (even though I don't know what could be faster than a one-click teleport crystal). MEP 1 is requiered to get into Lletya, so that will probably be a requierement for this quest. I'm not sure about others.

priest_wiz.png

"...put your Agility, Thieving, Construction and Runecrafting (60+) levels"

Well according to the BTS we need 60+ in these areas.... and I'm hoping that 60 rcing will be enough.... :ohnoes:

60+, gnomes, elves...

Death rune altar is in the area and links to the elves and crystals, which we know gnomes use and needs 65 rc.

So unless its some random thing i'd guess tht 65 rc will be the req

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I edited it a few minutes after i posted cause i did some research and noticed that.lol :rolleyes: I just love starting rumors though, you know hehe.

[spoiler=WGS Spoilers ahead!]Hazelmere has played an important part in the previous Gnome quests.

[spoiler=Dem WGS Spoilers]Ah, interesting. I didn't remember him much into the story, but after some research, it seems he was. Who shall we call upon when we get owned this time!?

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

[spoiler=Dem WGS Spoilers]Ah, interesting. I didn't remember him much into the story, but after some research, it seems he was. Who shall we call upon when we get owned this time!?

[spoiler=WGS Spoilers] I sure hope that it's daro, the guy that always blindfolds us when we go to crash island... Creepy little gnome always doing... nvm =p :mrgreen:

EDIT: Why aren't the hide tags working?

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

I want one, I'll call him Dobby.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

... Old gnomes looked like Garden Gnomes.... I dunno why they had to change them into these abominations.... D:

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

I kinda like the new look... I guess I'm the only one.

Garden gnomes look like dwarves to be honest.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

EWWW AT THE GNOMES! D: They look so... so... BLARGHIES. >.<

Hope the new quest is fun though. :P

The gnomes look great, and the new quest is the most expected update for me this month. Can't wait for it!

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

Shamless plug for my YT video on how to make gnome cocktails :P

I like the new gnome designs. Will be nice to see them in 4xAA though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EucIh-0l6aw

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I get the impression Jagex are making gnomes to elves sort of how dwarves are to humans.

eg humans are by and large (in rs terms) a varied race with all sorts of interests and general reasonably smart.

Dwarves are a bit quirky and stupid and seem a bit dim witted but have a seemingly smart evil faction (red axe) and obviously r short ass.

Elves and gnomes seem to have simialr dynamic but they r more nature and magic compared to human/dwarf industry and metal

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue