Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

Side effects of using the pot of weed include: waking up in an ethereal haze, sleeping with the corporeal, and having an extreme case of the munchies.

This also happens, for some reason, if you hit someone with a Korasi's sword at the same time lightning strikes them. They just eat like CRAZY.

a70c7.png

That worm looks pretty epic :ohnoes: . BTS didn't mention anything like this, did it?

It's nice of them to drop little random things in though sometimes. *remembers the Draconic Visage*

Remember construction >.>

That's a better comparison since both updates would have involved player killing :wink:

Tbh I smell a distraction and diversion on this update. Jagex can't please us by making 2 new bosses in such a short time. There has to be a catch. Always is with Jagex.

This. That wyrm looks way too epic. Jagex will [bleep] it up somehow. I like how they're sticking with the lore on this one. Somewhere it's mentioned that "colossal wyrms" existed during the time of the God Wars.

But, still, this is destined to be a [cabbage] update.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Chucking something this huge into the wilderness after their stupid wildy update.

Idiots.

This. If this is indeed in the Wilderness, it'll be impossible to kill it because of all the [bleep]ing brain-dead noobs one-iteming you with claws/KS. Also, hooray for more gear that is likely to be way underpriced on the GE and sold for billions on the streets.

Gonna be a FAIL update.

td2sig.jpg

Oh wow that Lava strykewyrm or whatever it will be called is huge. I can only hope it isn't in the wilderness, as I have a fear of being pk'ed :ohnoes: I suppose if it is, however, I will have to man up and learn how to stay alive in the wildy :-)

2vuhgcn.png

I sense a lot of 3-iteming on my part.

Going from picture 2 and 3, I guess it's safe to assume that the guy with the hand cannon blew up the rune dude

(And not the mage in Virtus? Wtf?)

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I will have to man up and learn how to stay alive in the wildy :-)

Good luck, with the dozens of claw/KS one-item prods who will swarm the area, at least for the first few days/weeks after its release, assuming it's worth camping.

This emoticon sums up my expectations of this update: rollout.gif

td2sig.jpg