Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

I think this monster looks pretty damn ugly. The lava graphics make it look so bad.

Depends, this is just a static image. If it actually has animated lava flows, like the Fire Cape, I think it'll look pretty damn spectacular :ohnoes:

Watch Jagex have accidentally found the glitch where lava textures appear on stuff, then have posted it to their fansites.

I wouldn't put it past them, tbh.

a70c7.png

I think this monster looks pretty damn ugly. The lava graphics make it look so bad.

Depends, this is just a static image. If it actually has animated lava flows, like the Fire Cape, I think it'll look pretty damn spectacular :ohnoes:

Problem is I think the fire cape looks bad too...

Fire_cape_closeup.gif

So 2D

asrhasrh.jpg

Thats a Lava Stryke, maybe its put in the wilderness volcano in a safe zone?

This sounds like a good suggestion honestly.

And merely a suggestion it will be :D

Unless it starts growing trees in the volcano, I don't think it will happen.

But I do like the concept of it being in a safe area in the wilderness.

Like, in the picture, you see burning trees, maybe within the burning trees, it's a safe area, outside is dangerous.

Thats a Lava Stryke, maybe its put in the wilderness volcano in a safe zone?

This sounds like a good suggestion honestly.

And merely a suggestion it will be :D

Unless it starts growing trees in the volcano, I don't think it will happen.

But I do like the concept of it being in a safe area in the wilderness.

Like, in the picture, you see burning trees, maybe within the burning trees, it's a safe area, outside is dangerous.

Burning trees makes me think it might be instanced for teams. I hope.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Why is no one in Jagex teaser pictures ever in any sort of gear that makes sense?

I mean, What looks like a zerker pure, except hes got a yak. Then, some guy ranging with a hand cannon, morrigans, and ranger boots. Then a mage with soulsplit and an ancient staff, nothing else. And finally, some one with neitz, fury, fire cape, Ahrims robetop (?), whip, rune defender, torag legs, and d boots. I mean, I could maybe see that last one at barrows, maybe.

But anyway, the strykewyrm looks cool. I wonder what slayer level it will take to kill.

pere_grin.png

Why is no one in Jagex teaser pictures ever in any sort of gear that makes sense?

I mean, What looks like a zerker pure, except hes got a yak. Then, some guy ranging with a hand cannon, morrigans, and ranger boots. Then a mage with soulsplit and an ancient staff, nothing else. And finally, some one with neitz, fury, fire cape, Ahrims robetop (?), whip, rune defender, torag legs, and d boots. I mean, I could maybe see that last one at barrows, maybe.

who knows, maybe there just haveing fun, maybe its a message hidden in the picture.

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

That mage is wearing Virtus.

10xy5fk.png

Looks like EW IV is on its way next week, hopefully the puzzles wont be as tedious as the last one. I don't mind the complexity but all that running around and back and forth got a bit tiresome in EW3 :P. Jagex haven't taken a week off in a while, I expected next week to just be BTS and no update.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

In the second teaser pic. I spy a chaos rune symbol on a book. Chaos armor ftw?

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Looks like EW IV is on its way next week, hopefully the puzzles wont be as tedious as the last one. I don't mind the complexity but all that running around and back and forth got a bit tiresome in EW3 :P. Jagex haven't taken a week off in a while, I expected next week to just be BTS and no update.

My same thoughts exactly, I loved the puzzles, but hated the time spent running back and forth to solve them.

Wonder what we'll get for the rewards this time, body platelegs?

Hello RuneScape member!

Wow, what a month it's been - the return of Free Trade and the Wilderness to its former glory, the new gnome quest 'Prisoner of Glouphrie' and more competitions than you can shake a Godsword at, but it is only the beginning.

March brings with it loads of special events starting with an exclusive Members-Only Bonus XP Weekend! Other membership benefits over the next two months include:

The biggest ever update for our hardcore clan community

A month long clan celebration and community events

Easter surprises

Plus a host of cool updates

Did you know that if you don't renew your membership you won't be able to get the most out of these planned updates, so what are you waiting for?

Mail I received.

Hello RuneScape member!

Wow, what a month it's been - the return of Free Trade and the Wilderness to its former glory, the new gnome quest 'Prisoner of Glouphrie' and more competitions than you can shake a Godsword at, but it is only the beginning.

March brings with it loads of special events starting with an exclusive Members-Only Bonus XP Weekend! Other membership benefits over the next two months include:

The biggest ever update for our hardcore clan community

A month long clan celebration and community events

Easter surprises

Plus a host of cool updates

Did you know that if you don't give us all your money you won't be able to get the most out of these planned updates, so what are you waiting for?

Mail I received.

Fixed.

asrhasrh.jpg

I'm so excited for Elemental Workshop IV!

Oh, wait, no I'm not. EW quests suck. Where the [bleep] is the dungeoneering quest?

This. EW3 was one of the most excruciating quests in the game. The only ones that come close are See No Evil and One Small Favour. Not to mention that the rewards COMPLETELY suck for the hours of irritation involved in EW quests.

td2sig.jpg

Oh, wait, no I'm not. EW quests suck. Where the [bleep] is the dungeoneering quest?

This. EW3 was one of the most excruciating quests in the game. The only ones that come close are See No Evil and One Small Favour. Not to mention that the rewards COMPLETELY suck for the hours of irritation involved in EW quests.

Call me strange but I actually liked EW3.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

EW3 was the worst quest. It's so incredibly mind-numbingly boring. Woops I clicked on the wrong lever, better go back FIFTY MOVES and hope I don't DISCONNECT again.

[Examine Goblin (level: 5)]

This would be worth more cut.