Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

Doesnt the cannon in that picture have 2 furnaces? the base looks like it has a few too many parts than the regular cannon that I remember....

Reverents can be a pain, but you can run away from them. Just curious, do they still have teleblocking ability?

Fear the church, the reverents have 85 magic!!!!

It looks like it has random metal crap everywhere to make it look machiney. I doubt any of that translates to extra parts.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

finally we will have ability to enchant our weapons/armour ? new power ? like new special attack?

and for the new cannon, dont think its moveable ? might you get inside and shoot you to the wilderness, inside kbd's mouth..

Demario.png

My vengeance is everything..

..everything must come to an end

Not sure if anyone has noticed this yet, but thats most definately in north-east falador, right?

Yea it is, can't remember which site it was now but Jagex gave them an updated world map which has a new building in south east fally right next to the bank so im assuming this is what it is. Not really any need for a bank if theres one right next to it already.

Sylpheed.png

Not sure if anyone has noticed this yet, but thats most definately in north-east falador, right?

Yea it is, can't remember which site it was now but Jagex gave them an updated world map which has a new building in south east fally right next to the bank so im assuming this is what it is. Not really any need for a bank if theres one right next to it already.

Judging by the edge of the square we can see its the square east of fally east bank which has useless houses in it.

Thne since jagex said its south and near mining guild we can logicall assume its on the sotuh side of this square next to the mining guild.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

finally we will have ability to enchant our weapons/armour ? new power ? like new special attack?

and for the new cannon, dont think its moveable ? might you get inside and shoot you to the wilderness, inside kbd's mouth..

Maybe i missed something but where did you even get any hint or idea that this has anything to do with enchanting weapons. The behind the scenes mentioned nothing, nor do the screen shots even suggest that.

jpegsigtest.jpg

Judging by the edge of the square we can see its the square east of fally east bank which has useless houses in it.

Thne since jagex said its south and near mining guild we can logicall assume its on the sotuh side of this square next to the mining guild.

artisan.png

Yup. Definitely in Fally and I'd say one of those buildings will have a basement leading to where we smith possibly? :D

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

Artisan%27s_Workshop_update_hint.jpg

Soooo why am I the first asking/saying this o.O

What's with the 2D characters :mellow: ? (I'm used to safe mode and low graphic settings, because I play with them and .. Jesus ... those avatars look out of place)

What's with the 2D characters :mellow: ? (I'm used to safe mode and low graphic settings, because I play with them and .. Jesus ... those avatars look out of place)

Falador has had this kind of graphics for a while now. Personally I think it looks brighter and bolder.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Falador has had this kind of graphics for a while now. Personally I think it looks brighter and bolder.

Actually, I've noticed these kind of graphics in Fish Flingers, but nowhere else as of yet.

It looks a bit odd when you suddenly transit into these graphics from the rest of RS.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Waitaminute, RoW improvements and troll graphics were next on the BTS. Is it out of order, or are we getting them AND the pirate quest next week and then nothing for the rest of the month? O_o

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Waitaminute, RoW improvements and troll graphics were next on the BTS. Is it out of order, or are we getting them AND the pirate quest next week and then nothing for the rest of the month? O_o

This please and next week a smithing update. Just like nex.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Looks like next week we get a new small summoning obelisk to recharge our points. Joy!

That's where Eadger's cave is. They are just redoing the top of the mountain.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Ya the top of the mountain thing is just about the Trolls + Trollheim graphical update. So graphical update + pirate quest this week. Guess we have to wait another week for RoW :(

Possibly. Given the order of the BTS though, I'd be kind of surprised if it weren't out at the same time as the other stuff. It's not exactly the sort of thing you can make a teaser picture about.

My hope is that next week will be RoW, Pirates, and trolls, and then the last week of March will have a surprise Dungeoneering update where we finally find out what the strange power was about.

PIRATES!

TROLLS!

I guess its a good reason to renew my membership once again. :smile:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Possibly. Given the order of the BTS though, I'd be kind of surprised if it weren't out at the same time as the other stuff. It's not exactly the sort of thing you can make a teaser picture about.

My hope is that next week will be RoW, Pirates, and trolls, and then the last week of March will have a surprise Dungeoneering update where we finally find out what the strange power was about.

This is what I'm hoping for too.

crossed_body.png

51FZZXC9R4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Next week's update in a picture.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]