Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

No update teaser for this week? =-(

the update is the pirate quest.

Jagex actually released the update teaser for that last week but apparently didn't come through with the update :P

so i guess they didn't feel like releasing new update teasers for the same thing.

corection, that teaser was for the bard thingy, if you haven't listened/watched it yet, you should :)

and they still have time of the month to get it out next week :)

edit: ^ he got before me :/

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

Dyslexia lvl 99, Youtube:3D RS, My 3D on Tif, My Runetrack, My Tif Profile

Well, not that bad, otherwise we'll have had a no update week next week, since this month has 5 weeks. Now I have at least some time to enjoy last weeks updates. :P

Not that it matters but I'm pretty sure that every month except february has 5 weeks ... (well more like 4.5)

Well, not that bad, otherwise we'll have had a no update week next week, since this month has 5 weeks. Now I have at least some time to enjoy last weeks updates. :P

Not that it matters but I'm pretty sure that every month except february has 5 weeks ... (well more like 4.5)

April has 4 "weeks" for example, so that's wrong. (1st is a Friday but doesn't really count as Jagex almost never update on a Friday). With the way Jagex update most months end up having 4 "weeks" due to overlaps :P.

April has 4 "weeks" for example, so that's wrong. (1st is a Friday but doesn't really count as Jagex almost never update on a Friday). With the way Jagex update most months end up having 4 "weeks" due to overlaps :P.

1 week = 7 days

every month except february has more than 4x7 (28) days, so technically it always has 4 weeks and some overlefts (2 or 3 days, the second one being close to a half of a week)

the first week of april has 3 days

the second, third and forth weeks have 7 days

the fifth week of april has 6 days

Even if Jagex almost always doesn't update on the end of the weeks it's still a week :?

1 week = 7 days

every month except february has more than 4x7 (28) days, so technically it always has 4 weeks and some overlefts (2 or 3 days, the second one being close to a half of a week)

Even if Jagex almost always doesn't update on the end of the weeks it's still a week :?

When we talk about weeks in relation to RuneScape we talk about weeks where Jagex are likely to update. April has 4 of those weeks.

Hence why I said "weeks" in my post.

1 week = 7 days

When we talk about weeks in relation to RuneScape we talk about weeks where Jagex are likely to update. April has 4 of those weeks.

Hence why I said "weeks" in my post.

Yeah in context of jagex update week it runs monday thru sunday

With updates almost always tues or wednesday unless delayed.

Therefore any week where monday > wednesday is not in the month don't count.

eg april 1st is a friday, so for jagex first week of april starts on the 4th.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Ok - can we please STOP arguing about the number of WEEKS in a MONTH and start crying about why we're not getting a Pirate update this week?!?!?!?

<_<

Holy sweet mother pussbucket ...

:rolleyes:

nyuseg.png

Ok - can we please STOP arguing about the number of WEEKS in a MONTH and start crying about why we're not getting a Pirate update this week?!?!?!?

<_<

If it ain't ready, it ain't ready. ;) I agree about the WEEKS in a MONTH part though.

<_<

If it ain't ready, it ain't ready. ;)

But but but -- I want the new Pirate quest, now! (They're the best [most funny] ones!!!!)

:sadface:

nyuseg.png

But but but -- I want the new Pirate quest, now! (They're the best [most funny] ones!!!!)

:sadface:

Agreed. They beat any storyline, even about Lucien.

Good thing I'm going members next week. Just in time for the quest hopefully :thumbup:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

No pirates. Chill, some of us 'aint done Rockin Out yet. But we're still loving the quests. Drunken Zombie Pirate Protesters indeed. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Anyway, Yaks and Cows are getting updated, which will be nice. And then I can get 65 defence, 70 Magic, do some barrows, do some clue scrolls, and get a Zaros book :) .

I'm not an efficienado.

<3 Pirate quests. Can't wait for behind the scenes April too (though AFTER the april fool's behind the scenes ;-)). I have a feeling ROTM will be in that month, or at least coming soon. I love the whole vyrewatch/dragonkin thing - it's such an epic theme.

Hopefully vyrewatch get a graphic update along with it, same with their only drop of 100% corpse, and also the Columbarium needs improvement in the rewards department ^_^

2vuhgcn.png

Lets see.

Postie Pete

Brine Sabre

Sparta kicking into a hole

Pirates

Exploding wood

Conveyor belt

Lots and lots of water

Underwater dungeon

Shadow-forger's room

Dead pirates

Use your own armor in the dungeon

And the list goes on.

My predictions of what you'll be doing in the quest.

A pirate found a Daemonheim dungeon and decides to explore it.

It's located under the sea, the dungeon bursts and fills with water, drowning the pirate.

You are sent by someone to search for him/something

Eh, fun to speculate.

We'll just have to see what this turns out to be.