Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

Yay Pirate Quest! Now let's see how much my brain remembers from the storyline..

Nani mo dekinai

Chanto dekinai

Sore ga dou shita?

Bokura wa wakai'n da

Nanimo dekinai

Sugu ni dekinai

Dakara bokura ni kanou sei ga aru'n da

~AKB48

Pirate quest and trollheim revamp for sure. The cave (if you study it carefully) is clearly the cave at the top of trollheim, you can even seen the goat in the background and some of the rings of rocks tht make up the levels.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

From RS Facebook:

185603_10150174234681729_59261801728_8148239_8230714_n.jpg

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

Guessing tht is Dad in his arena.

The are alooks much nicer.

God to see it being de-greyed a bit so it actually fits better with the surrounding areas instead of jsut being a mass of grey stone

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Moving away from the typical grey stone approach to Trollheim makes it look very strange to me.

Guess because I've been stuck with that format for like, 6 years now.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

God to see it being de-greyed a bit so it actually fits better with the surrounding areas instead of jsut being a mass of grey stone

Wait! Aren't trolls named after the first thing they eat? That means that Dad ate his ... OMG! :blink:

nyuseg.png

Wait! Aren't trolls named after the first thing they eat? That means that Dad ate his ... OMG! :blink:

Actually it's the first thing they tried to eat, so don't worry to much.

namnlskopia.jpg

My Arm also bit his father - he yelled "My arm!!!!" afterwards, or so the story goes...

I think the whole Troll area and quest lines are some of the funniest parts of the game, especially the names. I enjoyed the "Big Rock" part of the last Dwarf Quest.

Looking forward to the pirate quest, hopefully it'll come out either today or tomorrow.

Oh that's MUCH better ... :unsure:

nyuseg.png

Looks good. ACtually, I think the troll area ones do look like daemonheim, only more...summery. It could be that the avatar is wearing a RoW, anyway!

Are all those pirates giving money to Rabid Jack? I swear those are good pirates? :o

I'm not an efficienado.

Giving money? It looks to me like they're throwing cannonballs at him.

I'm most likely wrong.

Do hope we get to snag some of those pirate clothes.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

No update teaser for this week? =-(

the update is the pirate quest.

Jagex actually released the update teaser for that last week but apparently didn't come through with the update :P

so i guess they didn't feel like releasing new update teasers for the same thing.

Naaxi.png

No update teaser for this week? =-(

the update is the pirate quest.

Jagex actually released the update teaser for that last week but apparently didn't come through with the update :P

so i guess they didn't feel like releasing new update teasers for the same thing.

Last weeks teaser was for the sea shanty dude which WAS added to the game.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12