Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

The dark art effects make it look harsh like the Freneskae homeworld, but then I saw it again and it was definitely similar to the chamber. As for being modeled after Fresneskae, that's a possibility, but, I don't think Nex has been to the Fesneskae homeworld, has she? Her origins are cloudy, I thought.

We know that Nex is trapped in some sort of abandoned Saraominist temple (prior to the God Wars); so she/her mages probably modeled the chamber.

The dark art effects make it look harsh like the Freneskae homeworld, but then I saw it again and it was definitely similar to the chamber. As for being modeled after Fresneskae, that's a possibility, but, I don't think Nex has been to the Fesneskae homeworld, has she? Her origins are cloudy, I thought.

We know that Nex is trapped in some sort of abandoned Saraominist temple (prior to the God Wars); so she/her mages probably modeled the chamber.

Nex was also a general of Zaros a ruler and society that had a lot of mahjratt influence. The Mahjaratt are from Frenskae - it's perfectly possibly she personally modelled it after other fortresses etc from the empire, which in turn where modelled with mahjratt architecture-styles taken from frenskae.

I think everyone missed the second part of my proposal - you'd still need the skill requirements to claim rewards.

No-one missed it we just entirely disagree with the idea of making quests req-less wholesale regardless of what is needed for the rewards. So it was not worth specifically commenting on seeing as it's existence requires the 'reqless' part we disagree with.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I find it odd to remodel your prison room, but not dig a hole outside from it. xd

Unless of course its a magically prison sealed by the power of 4 powerful generals of 4 different gods united by a common goal which are likely to have thought of the idea of simply digging out and dealt with it in the magic.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I'm pretty sure the lore behind the temple was its creation was done BY saradominists not FOR saradomin. Their plan was to create a place dedicated to zaros to lure nex and her army to the location to trap her.

Also...

Firstly, we’re making a bunch of changes to the way you can use the bank. You’ll be able to equip and unequip items straight to or from the bank, you’ll be able to drag and drop directly from the bank to your inventory, also being able to withdraw/ deposit to specific slots. You’ll also be able to easily perform those epic bank cleanup jobs, dragging items and stacks of items straight from the bank to the game world, destroying them. All in all, these changes will make bank interaction far faster, leaving you to get on with the game.

Please, oh PLEASE be bank slot locking. Hopefully its not where it won't let you remove the last item. That would make armour and weapon removal annoying.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

^Yeah hopefully it'll be like right click a bank item and 'lock' it then if emptied it has a like greyed out shadow of the item (kind like theres a 0 stack of the item there) so when you deposit items will go there.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Nex prison room is a Zaros symbol...

It doesn't strike me as coincidence that there would be more places associated with Zaros that have a Zarosian symbol as it's architecture

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

I find it odd to remodel your prison room, but not dig a hole outside from it. xd

Unless of course its a magically prison sealed by the power of 4 powerful generals of 4 different gods united by a common goal which are likely to have thought of the idea of simply digging out and dealt with it in the magic.

Yeah, I know, I would just think the walls would carry the containment spells then. :p Also I would find it odd to just start to decorate your prison room. :p But the luring part could be true, as the Saradominists used an enchanted dream spell on them, must have required some sort of plan.

It'd kinda make sense to decorate ur room to make it nicer if you have the magic to do so given how long Nex has been stuck there.

I mean the united front driving Zarosians out was like late 2nd age early 3rd age and the 3rd age alone was ~4,000 years and the 4th age was ~2,000 that's a solid 6,169 years of being trapped there. Even if you assume she was frozen like the rest of GWD for the the 4th age and most of 5th age thats still a solid 4000+ years imprisoned there.

Plus its not like decorating prison cells is unheard of: if you watch some documentaries about long-term prisoners (especially life sentences) they always seem to have 'decorated' their cells somewhat with posters and knickknacks acquired overtime.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Just because the floor layout is a Zaros symbol doesn't suggest at all to me that it is Nex's chamber, that seems a little random tbh. I'm sure there is more than one location in the universe that has that architecture.

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

Just because the floor layout is a Zaros symbol doesn't suggest at all to me that it is Nex's chamber, that seems a little random tbh. I'm sure there is more than one location in the universe that has that architecture.

Honestly, I think we've seen more Zarosian locations with that layout than ones without. This one changes things up by being rectangular rather than rounded.

New combat formula:

BiINtigCIAAdbTe.png

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Source? and what is this max? The max combat level possible or what...

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Mod Pi's twitter. Beta servers now have 138combat as max, and a few other fun things added too. :)

(Nex is level 1001 again, and Vorago is level 10000, I asked if hardmode could be 13337 combat and it's possible... :>

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

I assume that means the highest of the following will only count to the formula. Meaning either ranged*2, magic*2 or attack+strenght and then * 1,3. Meaning you can still be 138 combat with 1 attack and strenght and magic if your ranged is 99.

• Like 1

u5zhkTY.gif

Is there a pure build possible that would be advantageous for said pure?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Not really. It's basically just a reskin of the current forumal, that maxes at 138 and includes summon/pray/hp separately, which will work for now I guess.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

It's a function

Presumably it returns the largest of the arguments

ie max(34+65, 42*2, 23*2) would return 34+65

It's an exact copy of the old 138 formula, with the exception that magic and ranged are now equal to melee - they are multiplied by 2 instead of 1.5 - which is all we needed really.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Sweet, they brought this back:

gpaQfcM.png

OMG, Yes!!!!!

Also if that combat formula is correct and my math is correct. If you have all 99s your combat would be 138.6 wouldn't that round to 139 as max?

90.png

---------------------------- ';..;' ----------------------------

max.png